WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 386 (386 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Have Fun!*

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments Saffy sat on the roof, her backpack covering her wings. A small flame was dancing in her outstretched hand, forming shapes and scenes.

message 3: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) Aithea wandered around her room. Every so often she'd move some random objects around. She opened her window and stepped onto a branch nearby. She climbed to the roof and was surprised to see someone already there.

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments She turned, sensing the heat of another person. "Hi."

message 5: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) She sat down next to the other girl. "Hey."

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "What's your name?"

message 7: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Aithea. What about you?"

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "Saffy. Have you been going here long?"

message 9: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Three years. My parents freaked and sent me here as soon as they found out I had powers. My sister will probably be coming up here too, if she ever slips up." She said with a sigh. "What about you? First year?"

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "No, I've been here a while. I found this place while I was exploring portals near my village, and I've been here since. Except when I visit home."

message 11: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Oh, cool. Wait, portals? Is that your ability, to create portals?"

message 12: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "No, but I can open them. They open with fire." she extended her hand in front of herself, palm up, and a fireball appeared.

message 13: by Amaranta (last edited Nov 26, 2010 10:37AM) (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) Aithea's eyes widened. "That is sweet! I've never meet someone who could control fire like that. It's really awesome. You're so lucky to have such a cool power."

message 14: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "What's your power?" she dropped her hand, and the flames dissapeared.

message 15: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) She took a pencil out of her pocket and held it out. She let it rise and sent it over to were Saffy was. "Telekinesis."

message 16: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "Cool! And you can control it completely?"

message 17: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay started climbing a tree. when he almost reached the top, he saw some kids. He leaned out of the tree. "Hello, ladies!" He called.

message 18: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "Hello, stranger!"

message 19: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay hopped/climbed on the trees like a squirrel until he was in a tree close by. "What are you doing?"

message 20: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "Talking. Right now, I'm conversing with you." she said jokingly.

message 21: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay smiled.

message 22: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "You don't have to stay in that tree, you know. The roof is perfectly sturdy."

message 23: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments "Ok then." He smiled and jumped onto the roof. "So I presume you have powers?"

message 24: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "Yeah. You as well?"

message 25: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments He nodded. "What can you do?"

message 26: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "I'd prefer to know your name before telling you my powers, if you don't mind. My name is Saffy."

message 27: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay nodded. "Of course, sorry. I'm Jay."

message 28: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "Cool. So, in answer to your previous question…" she held out her hand, and a tower of flame shot up.

message 29: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) Dovewing wrote: ""Cool! And you can control it completely?""

((sorry I had to get off, I'm back now.))

"Yeah." She said to Saffy. "I'm Aithea" She said, holding out her hand towards Jay.

message 30: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay shook it. He was going to shake Saffy's but he hesitated after a jet of flame burst from it. "Nice to meet you," He said instead.

message 31: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments Saffy chuckled silently to herself. "I won't burn you. Unless you decide to make me angry." she added the last bit as an afterthought. A small egg-shaped thing floated floated out from behind her head and hovered in front of Saffy's face. "Well… fine." the egg floated back to hover above her shoulder. "I won't burn you."

message 32: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Um, what's that?" Aithea said, pointing at the egg shaped thing that was floating by Saffy.

message 33: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "This is my companion. Its official name is an ovulum, though."

message 34: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Nov 26, 2010 12:37PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay smiled and held out his hand. "If Ovulum says you won't burn me, I'll shake."

message 35: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments She shook his hand. "It was reprimanding me."

message 36: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay smiled.

message 37: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 346 comments "So what can you do?"

message 38: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments "I can control the weather."

message 39: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Really?"

message 40: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments "Yep. Usually when I'm happy or angry."

message 41: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Nice."

message 42: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments He smiled. "What can you do?"

message 43: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Telekinesis."

message 44: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments "Cool," he said. "When did you first find out about your powers?"

message 45: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "I was six. My parents found out when I was thirteen. Been here ever since. What about you?"

message 46: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments "I found out when I was 8, my parents found out when I was 9, and I've been here for 6 years."

message 47: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Wow. Don't you just hate how this is their default? That they think that this'll just go away when they send us here."

message 48: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Jay gave a humorless laugh. "Yeah. Did you know I haven't heard a word from my dad in 3 years? The only person who keeps in touch is my cousin Jack, and my mom Gwen, who I haven't heard from in 6 months."

message 49: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) "Sorry. I know how you feel though, the only person in my family I ever have contact with is my little sister. She's got a power too, I just hope my parents don't find out about it." She hugged her knees to her chest.

message 50: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments "What's her power? I won't tell anyone."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8