amazing-roleplay:) discussion

ninja > ninja -roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Nov 27, 2010 11:14AM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. (start)

[♔] .queen's armor. Lily walked and stood on the bridge looking at the water under her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayane sat in a tree near the gates of her old Clan. She stared at them with hatred. She was going to get back inside one day. She leaned against the trunk, pulling her knees up to her chin, closing her red eyes.

[♔] .queen's armor. Lily looked up there's going to be a fight she thought her eyes hurled gosty blue.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Wesley was meditating on a random roof.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayane hugged her legs and buried her face in her knees. She hated being on her own but it was what made her strong.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He breathed in deeply and sighed.

[♔] .queen's armor. Lily eyes Looked at ayane she put her hands together and in a seconed she was next to her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Wesley wondered if he needed to do anything so he jumped down from his rooftop and was walking towards where she had teleported to.

[♔] .queen's armor. Lily sighed "I'm not stupid I can hear you a mile away

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayane suddenly stood up, drawing a short sword, putting it into a defensive position. "What do you want?" She asked, crouching slightly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((you talking to me? besides, wesley is on your side))

Wesley continued walking.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((lily))

message 14: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Nov 26, 2010 12:50PM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) lino jumped from roof to roof. She was going to go rob a house. Her foot steps made no sound as she landed on the roof

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Wesley finally made it to Lily from walking so slowly and he asked, "Anything you want me to do?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Lino slipped through a window. No one was home, to her luck.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayane looked at Wesley. He was like a little puppy, following his master and only doing what he was told.

[♔] .queen's armor. lilly sighed "girl im not going to hurt you"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Wesley yawned.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Lino found the money she was looking for. She took the bag off her back and stuffed it into the bag.

[♔] .queen's armor. narou looked at lino "heyyy"

[♔] .queen's armor. naruto*

message 24: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Nov 26, 2010 12:58PM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Lino jumped at the voice. She took a dagger out and through it at him. The she was gone.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayane sighed and jumped down from the tree. "Well, I have no business with either of you" She said and began to walk away.

[♔] .queen's armor. "well be that way" lily said crossing her arm and looked at wesey "we need to have a mishtion"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Wesley yawned again and said nonchalantly, "Now who's a little puppy? Scared, are you?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayane sighed and looked at Wesley. "You do whatever she tells you to. Yeah, you are a puppy and no I'm not afraid of you, I've seen better."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right, which is why you're running away from us?" Wesley said then answered Lily, "Yes. I'm much too bored."

[♔] .queen's armor. "now whit just a minut girl im ruler of this clan and dont talk to my alies like that!" she snapped

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, great, I really don't care. I have nowhere to go, so I'm leaving to find a place to stay." Ayane snapped at Wesley. "Not everyone is afraid of you, you know." She laughed slightly.

((hey i g2g so i will see you later. don't do a lot without me... or i will be pissed))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol ok byes! =[))

"Ah yes, so again I ask: Why are you running? If you have nowhere to go...?" Wesley shrugged.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (we will)

Lino sighed, she didn't get to much but enought to get more daggers for her.

[♔] .queen's armor. (your not the mod and this isient you group )

lily sighed "i do not like that girl"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((very true))

Wesley shrugged again, "She's very bratty."

[♔] .queen's armor. lily laughed "lets go"

[♔] .queen's armor. (you a mod to and this is are group she cant tell us what to do)

[♔] .queen's armor. naruto sighed "man what a spaze" he said

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((thank you! and ikr?))

Wesley smiled slightly and asked, "Want some food?"

[♔] .queen's armor. lily smiled "okay"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Wesley grinned now and asked, "What place?"

[♔] .queen's armor. "ahh the ramman noodle stop" she said

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great choice. I'll pay," Wesley offered as he started to walk over to the Ramen Noodle Stop.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Lino went back into town and went to roman noodle place.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol roman?!))

Wesley looked up at the menu and wondered what he should get.

[♔] .queen's armor. "no no ill pay for mine" she said and opend up the blacked haning down from the door.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"It wasn't a question," Wesley smiled.

[♔] .queen's armor. "nahh it was for me"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not anymore I take it back. I'm paying."

[♔] .queen's armor. "ovay" she said sitting down on a stul

((i gtta say naruto is the peanut butter to mt slamon!!!))

« previous 1 3