WFL (Weirdo For Life) discussion

Weirdness > What Makes You So Weird?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 284 (284 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I sometimes have a sugar rush never a small one but a huge one I LOVE GREEN

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire I'm adicted to sugar and decaf french vanilla coffee.

message 3: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I did not make you addicted to coffee if anyone asks

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire Sure...

message 5: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) lol

message 6: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I LOVE COFFEE TO

message 7: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) BUBBLES!!!!!!

message 8: by Alayna (new)

Alayna Aerodriguez wrote: "I sometimes have a sugar rush never a small one but a huge one I LOVE GREEN"

OMG I LOVE GREEN TOO :)

message 9: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 22 comments so what makes me so weird? well..., i love staring at nothing....does that counts...? and sometimes i just zone out! my sister would snap her fingers in front of me and say " stop doing that sis..you're really weird."

message 10: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Alayna wrote: "Aerodriguez wrote: "I sometimes have a sugar rush never a small one but a huge one I LOVE GREEN"

OMG I LOVE GREEN TOO :)"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH GO GALE!!!!!

message 11: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I MUST SAY I AM SORRY OF YOU PETTA LOVER!!!!!

message 12: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Then we are the same page because I HATE PEETA

message 13: by Payton (new)

Payton | 6 comments Weird? What is this weird you speak of?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Payton wrote: "Weird? What is this weird you speak of?"

Payton, weird is your middle name. and it is also mine. must I bring up the prank calls? i think i must! the epitome of weird!!

message 15: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 14 comments What?! I'm intriged and slightly scared. Do I want to know?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yes. yes you do! so Payton liked this guy. and this guy looks a hella lot like justin beiber. so i called him while we were waiting for her mom to pick us up after school cuz i was going to her house. and i did this reallyyyy weird voice. i pretended to be a JB stalker/fanatic and said that I was his lover. And this guy has a sheep. Yeah, it's weird. So I said that I was molesting his sheep. Yeah, it's weirder. And then I said that he could come join me and Lily (his sheep). Yeah, weirest! All-in-all, I called the poor kid 11 times. Payton's story is the story of me, her, and the guy, 'Seth'. Just go read it for maximum 'weirditude'.

message 17: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 14 comments What story?

message 18: by Payton (new)

Payton | 6 comments It is called Damaged by ME!!!And it is based off my short story Broken3 And everything that has happen in that story has actually happened so it IS a true story...and thank u Kaylin for explain just how weird U r:D Because if I recall I was just rolling on the floor laughing the whole time while you did those calls ALL 11 OF THEM!!! And twice he picked up!!!:D

I will never forget that day:D

message 19: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Go Peeta AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I SAYING

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm not afraid to start dancing in the middle of a street, or a public place (try... library?) to my mp3 player. I think all my friends hate me. hahahahahhaah
and I like to sing at the top of my lungs too. uhg im so wierd LOL

message 21: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Dawn wrote: "i'm not afraid to start dancing in the middle of a street, or a public place (try... library?) to my mp3 player. I think all my friends hate me. hahahahahhaah
and I like to sing at the top of my lu..."

ME 2! Only difference is that my friends would start dancing too :P

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahaha
well, one friend and me went biking around my town singing bad romance at the top of our lungs.... and then a woman was like "awesome song!!!!" hahaha but most of my other friends are like... avery, you look like an idiot. hahahaha

message 23: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) hahaha...i'm too weird to not have friends who can role with the punches (sometimes i literally punch them)...Bad romance, yep an awesome song.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i know, but most of my awesomely amazing friends live in a different town :P
*sings*
rah rah ah ah ah........

message 25: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) AWW...makes me thankful that my bbff and I(and yea i do mean bbff) live down the street from each other.(yeah right) haha

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahaha
bbff..... best boy friend forever? hahahaha
sorry, im kinda dim sometimes.
I was really hyper today and i was like to my mom
AM I THE LIGHT OF YOUR LIFE?!??!?!??!?!?
and she laughed.... THEN of course SHE says
"Your A light in my life. but sometimes you flicker."
I was like THATS SOO MEAN but it was really funny :P:P:P

message 27: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) HILARIOUS! I flicker too..it's nothing to be ashamed of. nah bbff stands for best bastard friend forever...i know we came up with and just never let it go...now that's weird.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha
when i was little, i had two best friend and we keopt getting confused about who was best friend, so my bestest best best friend ever now is still called my best bud ever - like bbf instead bff :P lol

haha flickering is fun!!!!! hee hee
yeah that was wierd. sorry. haha

message 29: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Yeah but an awesomely type weird thingy....whatever! thank god i thought i was the only one on here who said lol...everyone says haha...i felt out of place ( which is kinda what weird is but whatever)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL thats funny :P out of place...... i feel like that when im with quiet people hahahahhaa

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordyn wrote: "Yeah but an awesomely type weird thingy....whatever! thank god i thought i was the only one on here who said lol...everyone says haha...i felt out of place ( which is kinda what weird is but whatever)"

lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha

There, Jordyn.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol llol lol lol lol lol lol lol

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^^^^
help me, im drowning!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

OHH NO! Ill Help :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahhaha
*sputters watre*
thanks. i thought i was going to die there. ;)

message 36: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Kaylin ;) wrote: "Jordyn wrote: "Yeah but an awesomely type weird thingy....whatever! thank god i thought i was the only one on here who said lol...everyone says haha...i felt out of place ( which is kinda what weir..."

oh hahaha hahaha your soo funny! NOT! lol jk...thanx though

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

of course we wouldn't us weirdos have to stick together :D

message 38: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) haha weirdos unite!...OK i felt a little too weird saying that..my bad

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL its still kinda cool

message 40: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) oh hey michelle...never talked to u before :P

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

heyy well Kelsie and I made this group so hey i guess we never met

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

waht makes me weird...hm idk! what do u think Dawn? maybe that i do go along with u when we u do weird stuff! lol!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha nice save.... when we, ahem, you do wierd stuff lol
i think hanging out with me makes you wierd. honestly. :P hee hee hee hee

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i have a teacher who always calls me weird and crazy cause all i do in that class is literally laugh for no reason at all

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

but laughing for no reason is fun!!!! hahahaha

message 46: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) it really is! and the stares you get are even funnier :P

message 47: by Ishita (new)

Ishita (ishifishysquishy) I'm super tickilish so i got crazy if some even pretends to tickle me!
then at school i wear some odd outfits ie. genie pants, indian clothes, mismatching bright clothing..that's wat i do! :D
I have random out bursts of just things like i'm saying something then i totally switch the topic in the middle of a sentence
and i randomely start dancing in the middle of nowhere especially in school

message 48: by Ishita (new)

Ishita (ishifishysquishy) Ishita wrote: "I'm super tickilish so i got crazy if some even pretends to tickle me!
then at school i wear some odd outfits ie. genie pants, indian clothes, mismatching bright clothing..that's wat i do! :D
I hav..."

hahaha i spelled half the words wrong...stupid keyboard

message 49: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) haha..it's cool...we're weirdos..we can do anything. even spell words wrong :P

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

thats awesome!!! if i could wear crazy clothes i SO totally would lol
my sister has a sari but she would never wear it anywhere. i would!!! sorta. maybe. okay, parachute pants (genie pants) TOTALLY haha
i love dancing in the middle of nothing for no reason!!! bahahaha

« previous 1 3 4 5 6