Song of the Storm - Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Stroking River

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 17 comments Mod
This river tends to be...erratic. It leaps out, and with its waves, snatches any wandering soul right off their feet.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments Constantine kept her eyes on the river, now it was calm and flowing with unbelievably transparent clarity. It lured some of her clan's people until the elders decieded it was better to fight with the river than against it. Constantine felt her right pinky twitch from the line that was connected to Rim, who was watching the outer edge of their ambush. He was told to only pull that line if he saw what they were looking for. "Drashna Clen Jras." (Two minutes) Constantine whispered to the line in the tree branch in front of her. Those vibratetions would lead to the rest of her team. She finally saw what her scotts had reported. The men were dark and muscular, there was only three. A woman was also with them but she was only slim as a twig. Constantine could tell that the woman was the leader of that section and by their tattoos they were from the Wolf Clan.

message 3: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao watched the water from his position in the tree sadly, watching his 'siblings' (ghosts) play.. He let out a small smile when Kaoru called out to him, asking him if he wanted to play. He shook his head, he couldn't go in teh water. Not with him being sick and all. Though when wasn't he sick? The waves picked up, and teh image of his siblings dissapeared. He nibbled on the strange plant in his hands.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments ((What clan is Yao from?))

message 5: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) ((Hawk))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments ((Do you think all the clans of families in charge?))

message 7: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) ((?? Sorry I'm slow today))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments ((Like each clan has someone in charge))

message 9: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) ((I don't know if they do or not. *shrug*))

Yao let out a sigh of relief when the drugs in the plant began to take effect, and he saw his siblings playing in the water again. He waved to them lazily, and they waved back.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments Constantine fisted her hands, making all the strings she was connected with come undone. She only could hear clanging of weapons and she could tell from the vibrations that her clan was winning.

message 11: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao perked up, letting out a soft gasp. He ushered his siblings away, then jumped from teh tree, feeling slightly dizzy. He quickly morphed into a hawk and flew to the skies.

message 12: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao watched hazily as other birds began to fly out of the trees, in fear. There must be a battle.

message 13: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Fenris walked around. He stopped by the river. Carefully he leaned over sipping up lightly some water, occasionally being splashed. He turned around in wolf form seeing some people there. He didn't notice any vipers. He then went over to a tree and ate some of the bark. After that he looked around and changed into human form. He was took a light jog and looked around. Across the other side of the river was...his father? His dead father!? "DAD!" He yelled. Was this an illusion. NO I COULDNT bE. He ran towards his father forgetting the river that parted him and the vivid illusion and was then hooked by the leg onto the water. He was pulled under. Under the water he struggled to breathe. He hit rocks and was thrown around. He was getting hurt and struggled. He tried to resist the temptation to let go, and die and let the river strengthen. He opened his eyes, using special vision and he saw a pointy stone. With his paw he grabbed it. The water rushed back and hurt him. He stood on the rock. He wondered where he was in the river now. His world was so beautiful, so naturestic. ((Guys this world reminds me of a combination between Narnia and the Valley in the Bone Comics haha)) A huge beautiful waterfall was there. The river was calm. He walked out of shallow water wondering what happened. He started climbing the cliffs.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments Constantine heard Ferris drop into the water and she followed his little trek to her clan's base. Constantine dropped off the branch to land on the rock infront of him. "You have less than three minutes to tell me why you're here?"

message 15: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao watched the two clan members, and slowly circled through teh air, the wind cooling his wings. What were they doing? He wondered. He slowed down and gripped a branch slowly, landing on it. He turned back to human, clutching the tree close.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments Constantine showed no sign of hurrying and looked at him.

message 17: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Fenris looked at her. He breathed heavy, still coughing water from his lungs "Back off." he said walking away

((What clan is Constantine?))

message 18: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Fenris looked at her. He breathed heavy, still coughing water from his lungs "Back off." he said walking away

((What clan is Constantine?))

message 19: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) ((Okay thanks!))

Fenris stared at her, his black eyes looking into hers. "Listen 8 eyes, I dont need you and your stupid clan to try and stop me, this is war...if you haven't noticed" He jumped over her, throwing her to the ground. He walked away.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments Constantine grabbed the chain that was around her waist and used it to make him trip. She got up and flipped infront of him. She used her Sia to pin him onto a tree. She said in a clear voice. "I'm glad you know it's a war because now you won't bother asking stupid questions." Constantine picked up one of her other sia's and used the ray of the sun to reflect it on the web that surrounded them. "You should know not to walk into a spider's web." Laughter could be heard all over now, above the trees and behind bushes. Men and woman coming down the strings of the web and grabbing Fenris.

message 21: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) That's when Yao swooped down, turning back into a human just at ground level. HE stood, shaking slightly. "LEave h-him alone, aru."

message 22: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Fenris looked to Yao smiling. He then looked at Constantine. "Whos afraid of the big bad wolf?" He jumped in the air becoming and wolf and clawing at her face. He bit at her, but felt webs slowly wrapping around him. He had the blood of sorcerer, he could win! But the magic was too powerful, he would die in the end. He looked at Yao and grabbed his arm to get his attention "Yao you have to leave, battle is approaching. The arachnids are usually kind to us Wolves, but ever since the war started, the hawks have been distant, the Arachnids more furious, the Vipers more violent, and the wolves...well im not sure!" A huge bolt of flaming light shot in his direction, he didnt know the source. He threw Yao to the ground therefore getting hit by it and colliding with the cliffs. Rock fell ontop of him. He looked to Yao, who was fine. He looked at the smiling arachnids. And he looked at the fireballs shooting everywhere. Who was attacking?

message 23: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao shook his head. "I'm n-not leaving."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments "Grrreshton Brontszon Velsond DWAB" ("Get under the waterfall, NOW!") Constantine yelled to everyone and looked at Yao and Fenris. They would not make it if they had to run. Figuring Fenris would follow wherever Yao would go she ran to Yao and picked him up. "Sorry kid but I don't like hostages burnt into a crisp, not a good smell." Constantine ran into the waterfall. She whispered, "Close your eyes please." when she saw a hole

message 25: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao yelped. "H-hostage? What?" His siblings, th-they were still out there! ((His siblings are ghosts))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments "I hear some hostility in your words, do you want me to get anyone?" Constantine asked

message 27: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao growled. "L-let go of me, aru! I-I'm not your hostage!"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments "Whatever floats your boat." Constantine said and jumped into a pit where most of her team was carrying their supplies. She whispered to him. "Don't worry, I'm going to drop you off at the midpoint so calm down."

message 29: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao shook angrily, the effects of the strange plant he had been eating was wearing off. "LET ME GO!"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments "Stop making a scene. You are ruining my plan!" Constantine said

message 31: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Yao shook his head. "N-no, let me go aru! D-don't hurt me!"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments "I'm not going to hurt you just stay calm. If you know my clan you would know we kill before taking hostages I just need the other clans to think other wise. We are tired of this war we want an alliance. "

message 33: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "So using me is g-going to work aru?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments "nope. I was kidding about taking you hostage." Constantine sai

message 35: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "T-then what are you doing with me, aru?!"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 26 comments ((way is up with the name aru)) "I'm trying to drop you off at the next exist so you can save your brothers or sisters without getting killed."

message 37: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 7 comments Teresa saw Fenris on the ground. He was a fellow Wolf Clan member. She quickly changed into a human and pushed the rock off him. She then grabbed his arm and dragged him into a cave, save from the fireballs and falling rocks. "Are you alright Fenris?"

message 38: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 7 comments Estrany goes to the river to relax an dangle her feet in the water