Pokémon: Team Galactic discussion

Characters > Name Suggestions, and Facts

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briaq , Arceus battle music is...odd. (last edited Mar 26, 2011 06:02AM) (new)

Briaq  (briaq) | 370 comments Mod
If you are stuck finding a name for your character, here are some suggestions
Key: *Name has been taken
*Ceres (I believe *NO NAME* has this name)- is a rock dwarf planet in the Kuiper Belt. Is 261 miles long.
Hektor - a strange rock in the Kuiper Belt that looks like two balls smashed together.
Helios - the sun
*Neptune (my name)- represtnts the Roman god, aka the Greek god, Poseidon
*Jupiter - made of gas, and the Great Red Spot on it is a storm system that has existed for over 400 years, named to represent the Roman god, aka the Greek god Zues
*Charon - One of Pluto's three moons
Nix - One of Pluto's three moons
Hydra - One of Pluto's three moons
Sirius - a star
*Mars - a planet with red soil, represents the Roman god, aka Ares
*Saturn - a gas planet with rings of ice, rock, and dust surrounding it
*Mercury - the planet closest to the sun
*Venus - the planet before Earth. It has so much pressure that you would be squashed in a moment (doesn't that remind you of our Venus? No offence Venus, I mean it in a good way!) Represents the Roman god, aka the Greek god Aphrodite
Pluto - the ninth planet, usually called a dwarf planet. Represents the Roman god, aka the Greek god Hades
Moona - Earth's moon
Titan - Saturn's moon
Triton - Neptune's moon

message 2: by Elizabeth, So I herd u liek Mudkipz... (new)

Elizabeth | 64 comments Mod
Hehe... Yeah, that does remind me of myself. *SQUASH* All Grunts are gone now! JK, JK.....

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 84 comments Mercury is for Hermes. Charon is Pluto's moon. Hehe, I'm Ceres. Other names can be:

Io, Europa, Callisto, and Ganymede, four of Jupiter's biggest moons.