vampire - fantasy:) (: discussion

roleplay > angels and demons

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Nov 27, 2010 11:32AM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (lets get this roleplay on the road shall we)

message 2: by ash (new)

ash (lol nice rp)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Vicent was walking down the road.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek was sitting in a diner she at the human food that tasted much better then other demons blood.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Vincent was looking for a human to eat. he saw a bunch of young girls. 'no they would be to much troble to get.' he thought to himself.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek finished her dinner and left the diner with a full tummy. She stopped when she smelled another demon near by.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Vicent smelled something. 'Its another demon' he thoght. 'this should be fun.' he laughed.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek fallowed the smell till she saw the other demon and hid.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Vincent looked for the demon he smelled. "Come out little demon." he whispered.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek jumped up on to a biuling, she looked down at him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Vincent stoped and raised his arms............... after a cople of minutes he smiles and says, "Got you." He jumps up and grabs Leek by her throat.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek gasped as her air was cut off, she kicked him in the side of the head.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He just smiles. "You wish," he says. "Now what are you doing around here???"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I live here," she hissed in an inhuman voice

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2010 07:51AM) (new)

"No need to get angrey. I just wanted to say hi."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I just want you to leave, i dont want another demon near here,"she hissed again.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh. And why is that??? im just hunting." he smiles sweetly.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I dont want anything to do with demons of the devil,"she said

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont work for nobody!" he whispers angerly.

message 20: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Nov 24, 2010 08:00AM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "how can i believe you,"Leek taunted.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"If i worked for him i would have killed you already. Or do you forget demons in his servise need others' blood to survive???"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek thoguht for a moment. "Ok, but i dont like too many demons, are you travil alone,"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. i hate people."

message 24: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Nov 24, 2010 08:06AM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Then you hate me,"leek said staring at him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hate everyone."

message 26: by ash (new)

ash (were can i come in?)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Even the humans that dont know we are real,"leek smiled

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(same question here lol)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (sh i dont know that)

message 30: by ash (new)

ash (you stupid you know lol)

K.C walked to strrts looked at the humans

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr was atop a building looking down below at the.......trash walking around the streets.

message 33: by ash (new)

ash (why sh. fine. shhh the comuter dosent know that)

K.C smiled and hade a sharp pain in her heart there was a demnon nere by

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Then i'll see you around,"leek said jumping off the biulding.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr had already picked up on the angels presnce but ignored it.

message 36: by ash (new)

ash K.C glared at the presence of a demon.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek landed on the next roof of another biulding.

message 38: by ash (new)

ash ashton spotted leek

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr noticed the angel sensed him and chuckled to himself.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) leek jumped again onto a higher roof.

message 41: by ash (new)

ash astuon sighed ad walked away...

K.C spotted to deamnom

message 42: by ash (new)

ash demon*

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) leek jumped down an ally and walked back out onto the streats

message 44: by ash (new)

ash ashton saw her again "well hey there" he said

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr sighed "what a waste of life......heh" he noticed a young human girl walking into an alleyway "well well......thats.......nice....i suppose" he jumped off the building into the night sky.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek stopped were she was.

message 47: by ash (new)

ash K.C walked away she hated demons she become a beaufif ange (in her ange gorm human can see her) she walkedd away not wanting to fly cuz a beamon just whet on the sky.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Leek senced the angels near by.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr flew over the alleyway then landed in it right behind the young girl.
the girl turned around seeing him and screamed.

message 50: by ash (new)

ash K.C hured and flyed over to there diraction.

« previous 1 3