Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Author's Birthdays...Charlene Harris...

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Charlene Harris's birthday is Saturday, November 25th. Happy birthday, Ms. Harris! Your first "Sookie" book is arguably the worst book I've ever read but did spawn a pay-cable series with some awesome gratuitous nudity, so I'm glad you were born.

message 2: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 136 comments Happy Birthday, Mrs. Harris! I like the Sookie books. I like everything I've read by Charlain Harris. They're quick reads but they keep me entertained. I hated the second season of True Blood. The vibrating chick annoyed the hell out of me.

message 3: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) But yeah the nudity makes it worthwhile.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (last edited Nov 24, 2010 05:16AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Heh. I remember the vibrating chick, but I've never heard her called that before, Kristina...that's a hilariously accurate title.

message 5: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 136 comments Saturday is the 27th. At least by the calendar I'm looking at.

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments What day is today? Is today the 25th? Then her birthday is today. I rarely know the date.

message 7: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 136 comments Today is the 24th.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments See what I mean?

message 9: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) 24th yep

message 10: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments Happy birthday, Ms.Harris

message 11: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Isn't her name "Charlaine" Harris, and NOT "Charlene"?

GET IT RIGHT, Shafer!

message 12: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments don't you just love it when she shows up in an episode of "Trueblood"?

message 13: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Heidi wrote: "Isn't her name "Charlaine" Harris, and NOT "Charlene"?

GET IT RIGHT, Shafer!"

How about, "that lady who writes the shitty books about Louisiana vampires"?

message 14: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "How about, "that lady who writes the shitty books about Louisiana vampires"?"

You're just a damn yankee.

message 15: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments I like Louisiana vampires. especially eric.

message 16: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Michele wrote: "I like Louisiana vampires. especially eric."

MINE!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.