Nature Lovers discussion

Sorry, for people who are annoyed by this!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 12 comments i have seriously seen this in every single group im in. its so true tho. and horrible. totally.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I will try to, but i like some of those candys! but i will be strong!

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 45 comments i like them too! but i wont eat them! cause its so sad!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yea it's to sad i will fight!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks Abby! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!

message 6: by Simba (new)

Simba | 1 comments It's kind of odd though. Why specifically recommend Hershey's? What possible purpose could rats in paint have for chocolate makers? If they were being chilled to lower their metabolism (presumably) why cram them in together? Mice are unlikely targets for measuring breathing rate anyway, because it's harder to measure- humans would be easier to detect changes because there is so much equipment designed for us. The water would affect their breathing rate anyway (I think), so the change caused by the chocolate would be harder to measure. Why would a needle to the heart be needed, when a needle to a vein or artery would be easier to place and presumably less likely to be contaminated while entering with other bodily fluids. It sounds exaggerated or misinterpreted at least.