Literary Escapism discussion

General > How do you choose what book to read?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liezel Felix (new)

Liezel Felix (liezelsbookblog) | 1 comments So many great books out there...how do you decide what to read next?!

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 3 comments I have my TBR pile(s) already set up in a particular order so whenever I finish a book I just pick up the next book from the top of the pile.

message 3: by Kaza (new)

Kaza When choosing what to add to my TBR pile I look at the cover then the blurb then reviews. Once in my TBR pile it depends on what appeals to me at that time.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 3 comments I never read reviews. I only pay attention to what people I know have to say about a specific book.

message 5: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 1 comments I always read reviews !! sometimes that confirms a book for me,, I have a huge tbr pile ;) and just sift throught what I feel like reading. If a book from a series in close I wait for it.. ;) otherwise I look at covers, read reviews and sometimes just decided I want to read that book !!! ;)

message 6: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (bookreadingmachine) | 1 comments A lot of the time it's really easy for me and sometimes it's super complicated. Honestly it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in and what kind of story I want to read.