Meriden Library Book Club discussion

A Christmas Carol

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurapudvah) Hi Group! The book is in...

message 2: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) | 36 comments I got my copy!!! Hey, why isn't our group displayed prominently on the library's website??? There should be a spot that shows all the upcoming book selections!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurapudvah) Hi! We are working on a new website and it will be more of a focus soon! Thank you! I love the group, too, and would like to get more people to come.

message 4: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) | 36 comments Laura wrote: "Hi! We are working on a new website and it will be more of a focus soon! Thank you! I love the group, too, and would like to get more people to come."

message 5: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) | 36 comments A library patron came to me with "A Christmas Carol" to check out. She also had a copy of the book club meeting dates. So, of course I had to inquire.......and yes, she hopes to come to the book club meeting next week! So cool!

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurapudvah) We had a great end of the year meeting. Thanks to all that came even though we are all SUPER busy this time of year. Happy Holidays! See you next year, January 20th. Peace, Laura

message 7: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) | 36 comments Who came to the meeting? I know that Diane's mom was sick, so she wasn't able to come. I was so unhappy to miss it. Was Sally there? More importantly, was Iris there? Diane and I have tried to contact her and no luck. She may very well be on one of her many jaunts, but still we worry.