The Extra Cool Group! (of people Michael is experimenting on) discussion

Off-Topic, Period. > Organization

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 48 comments I put Michael in a headlock and made him let me tidy this group. If I've misfiled a thread or you have a preference on additional (or fewer) folders, let me know!

message 2: by David (new)

David (nullnvoid) fascist

message 3: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 48 comments Damn right.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You've laid out the framework for his research paper. And he made you think it was your idea!

message 5: by Michael, Sonic the Hegemon (new)

Michael | 183 comments Mod
Brian..Shhhhhhhh.......

message 6: by Scribble (new)

Scribble Orca (scribbleorca) | 123 comments Declining democracy and the rise of foreign orders (aka vote whores, troll whores, bees, any other influencing factor?)

message 7: by Scribble (last edited Nov 23, 2010 01:36PM) (new)

Scribble Orca (scribbleorca) | 123 comments Destabilising technology (iPad), Extraterrestrial interference (Twitter)

message 8: by Scribble (new)

Scribble Orca (scribbleorca) | 123 comments Where's Whitaker? We can be the relevant anarchists, and he can be the evil state.

message 9: by Whitaker (new)

Whitaker (lechatquilit) G N wrote: "Where's Whitaker? We can be the relevant anarchists, and he can be the evil state."

Oi! Haven't you realised yet? TEH STATE IZ NEBBER EBEL!

message 10: by Mir (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:21PM) (new)

Mir | 51 comments That statement really calls for objective support. Like, say, an lolcat.

message 11: by Scribble (new)

Scribble Orca (scribbleorca) | 123 comments Bee nice, Miriam. Whitaker counts as an EBEL OBERLORD!

message 12: by Whitaker (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:51PM) (new)

Whitaker (lechatquilit) Ask and it shall be answered.

message 13: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 48 comments I like the re-organization! Fewer folders, clearer goals.

message 14: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 48 comments ...and I'm scared of the new moderator. The doucheiness of this group just increased one hundred-fold. Hi, Caris!

message 15: by Michael, Sonic the Hegemon (new)

Caris has a tendency of doing that when he joins groups. So far, I'm not especially sure WHAT he has enforced, although he HAS threatened to throw me out of my own group. The power has gone to his head very quickly, I guess.

message 16: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 48 comments Oooh, yeah, sorry about that, I once threw him out of a group in a similar power struggle and he's probably been itching to repeat it (it was so fun! try it, Caris!).

message 17: by Scribble (last edited Dec 07, 2010 09:04AM) (new)

Scribble Orca (scribbleorca) | 123 comments Michael wrote: "Caris...HAS threatened to throw me out of my own group."

Michael, it's much simpler to throw yourself out of a group. Inspires anarchy and confusion afterwards as well.

message 18: by Michael, Sonic the Hegemon (new)

Although I'm all about anarchy and confusion, I'm also all about ruling over the serfs with an iron fist.
It's much harder to do that after throwing yourself out of power.

message 19: by Mir (new)

Mir | 51 comments Ooh, see us being oppressed!

message 21: by Michael, Sonic the Hegemon (new)

To the stockades with both of ye!