Zombies! discussion

Zombie Theory > Zombis

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Zombis are real. not like Zombies that dont exist yet. but they re made through poisens. these poisens dont kill but are very powerfull and puts the person in a near-death stae where hey are forced to work usally.

message 2: by Ian (new)

Ian Sandusky (idgs) | 59 comments I believe you're referring to The Serpent and the Rainbow. Blowfish poison, and all that. Good flick.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 78 comments bad book though?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually i got that from a book called encyclapida horrific. its a book that tells abought monsters and stuff. it talked abought zombi poisens. but yeah there was blofish, and some plants and stuff.

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian Sandusky (idgs) | 59 comments Rachel wrote: "bad book though?"

Never actually read it, though I should. Voodoo zombies don't really interest me, to be honest. I'm more of a pandemic/viral/biological zombie guy myself. The whole radiation-fueled zombies in the Fallout series aren't bad either.

The ghouls in Grey Dogs: Zombie Survival are my take on what I like.

message 6: by Dana (new)

Dana (dana_fredsti) | 115 comments I saw the movie and read the book - the book is more of a Carlos Castaneda type exploration, non-fiction, Wade Davis talking about his journey trying to find the zombie toxin ingredients. The movie took the concept, gussied it all up with romance and evil dictators and a cool scene with a jaguar. :-)

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana (dana_fredsti) | 115 comments That being said, I prefer the pandemic flesh-eating Romeroesque ghoul to voodoo zombies too... Unless the voodoo zombies eat flesh too.