Vampire Diaries fan Club discussion

Characters > Elena

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 210 comments Mod
discuss elena here

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) In the books Elena seemed stronger of a person that on the show. On the show she seems a little whiny!

message 3: by Raven (new)

Raven Black | 5 comments Heather wrote: "In the books Elena seemed stronger of a person that on the show. On the show she seems a little whiny!"
I agree with you. Especially in the new episode trailer called Sacrifice

i actually like elena better in the show. i think she's more appreciative of her relationship with stefan. in the books she really annoys me because she is so bitchy and can be really horrid. i hate the way how in the vampire diaries the return books she says how much she has 2 find stefan because she needs him and she loves him so much but then a couple of pages later she's making out with damon. if u loved someone as much as she says she does then u wouldn't b kissing his brother, you'd put more effort into actually finding him.

message 5: by Khadija (new)

Khadija Malik (undefineablekhadija) | 9 comments I Dont really remember the books that much, but i do remember how childish and whiny Elena acted. I like her WAYY better in the show but shes soo mean to Damon & he loves her! Ughh! lol

i know. but i d love her more in the show than i do in the books.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 6 comments Elena is awesome, but I can't think of a plausible reason why she looks like Katherine Pierce. All I can think of is that Elena's real mother is not who was listed on her birth cerificate and that Elena is actually the daughter of Katherine Pierce. Or they could be cousins.