Kenyons Minions discussion

Aimee Peltier & Fang Kattalakis

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee (new)

valee Aimee was great, I wanted her to find a mate since the beginning, seeing her surrounded with all those gorgeous brother protecting her was just annoying, I thought the girl deserved something for her.
And her being a bear was just funny, I don't know why but it was harder for me to imagine women becoming bears.

Fang was great. I loved him! He is so funny!

I just wish we had had more of them, because the book used a lot of pages in the plot and not as much as I would have wanted in them together.

message 2: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Hi Lady Vale,

I definitely agree with you. And the first initial pages of their story seemed like an odd game of tag to me. I mean first Fang is at Sanctuary with the others for this. Then he leaves behind his sun glasses and Aimee gives them back. Then she is taking pics loses the camera and he brings that back. I just that part was a little peculiar at first. But I was happy she finally got her man...er wolf, lol.

Although it still seriously boggles my mind what their kids will be. I mean know it was discussed in another thread and in previous months about what their babies might be. But prior to joining the site, I always figured that they would never be able to have kids do to being 2 completely different species. Which they talked about in their book. But then Savitar came in at the end of No Mercy and granted them that ability. And now my only guess is that they will be full Apollites(as that is their ownly shared genetic link) that can turn into either wolves or bears when they hit puberty. But I think too they will be born human like how Arcadian babies are to make it easier for Aimee to birth them I think.

But you know the true ironic thing that I learned from both Aimee and Dev's books. And actually a bit from Wren's and Ravyn's book as well. Is that the were-hunter's mating marks can be so easily manipulated and not something truly fated at all. I mean as we learned in Wren's book that he and his mate weren't technically mates in the literal sense and out of the goodness of his heart, Nick got Sav to bestow their marks to them as a gift. And even I think it was mentioned in Fang and Aimee's books that a demon went to the fates and had them give them their marks as well to tie their destinies together. Which personally I still find this element of change really amazing and unique about the story so far. That and all this mention of adoption by the weres lately. I mean it was mentioned in Aimee and Fang's book as well as in Dev's. So I'm really curious where is this special were-hunter adoption agency at that they talk about.

message 3: by valee (new)

valee I don't like how they have been manipulating the mating mark. It was something I really liked at the beginning and now I just can't respect anymore.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 18 comments I liked the mating mark but like you guys said after savitar did that in wrens book its not as special anymore. On aimee and fang I keep picturing her sleeping with a dog at night lol

message 5: by valee (new)

valee LOL.

message 6: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Jennifer wrote: "I liked the mating mark but like you guys said after savitar did that in wrens book its not as special anymore. On aimee and fang I keep picturing her sleeping with a dog at night lol"

Ya know that some how seems really natural to me. But it is just when I first read Winter Born and Dante turned into the panther and Pandora freaked out. I actually freaked out with her. I was like so you get some loving and then you turn into a big cat? What's up with that? So I always think of them laying in bed now and he is the big cat throw rug on the bed, lol.

And yea, the manipulation of the marks really sucks now and I don't respect it as much either.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 18 comments winter born? is that a short story, i havent heard of it? i hope i havent missed much!

message 8: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Yea it's a short story in the book Stroke of Midnight. Not sure if we can post links in the thread or not. But here is the link to it on SK's site. http://www.dark-hunter.com/book_profi... It was a pretty good story. Learned a bit more about Dante and his family. And got to see Ash and Simi at a comic book convention, lol. She wanted to eat a Klingon I think in that one too.