Kenyons Minions discussion

The Spoiler Zone > Acheron (Spoiler Zone)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by valee (new)

valee I know, I know. I'm the most wonderful person for having created this thread and let you all discuss this extremely hot and sexy hunter.LOL, just kidding.

Well he is my fav character in the whole series. I love him and will always do! Reading his book was just as good as I thought it would be from book 1 when we met him. There's just so much about him and getting to know that was amazing.

I wonder if we are getting more about him any time soon?

message 2: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments I hope we do. Cause it would kill me to know that Tory is preggars and SK has not told us in future books the sex of the baby and any of it's powers. I mean I may not think that Tory is the best match for Ash. But now that she is preggars, I really want to see how that kid develops. I mean we see how Katra is, which is pretty awesome in and of herself. But she is half Greek Panthenon. By far the new baby will be the first or rather second full blooded Atlantean God or Goddess born in the series. So I am really curious what the fates try and pull in regards to it's birth. And definitely how he or shee will fit into the great scheme of things.

message 3: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 248 comments Ash holds my heart, what an awesome creature...Tory is soooo damn lucky.

message 4: by valee (new)

valee **Sigh**

I was so obsessed with Ash! Since book one I wanted to read his story and it took a lot of strength of will to be able to wait that long.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) | 26 comments I agree...I love Ash too!! His story was sooo good and so tragic!!

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 23 comments Acheron...WHY ARE YOU NOT REAL? Well, he's actually real in my mind. It's funny how I speak of him to people as if he really exists. Ash is the most amazing character ever.

message 7: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn Ash is actually not my favourite. Has all these god powers, and manages to screw it up royally on a regular basis.

I think he is cool, don't get me wrong, but I am more of a Kyrian and Vane girl. :-)

message 8: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 248 comments NOT REAL...WHAT DO U MEAN, NOR REAL???

message 9: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments But he doesn't abuse his powers AJ. That is the real beauty of Ash for me. Along with his gobs of forgiveness and not turning his back on people.

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 23 comments Cindyg wrote: "NOT REAL...WHAT DO U MEAN, NOR REAL???"

I just wish there'd really be a guy like Ash. :)

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 23 comments Dhfan4life wrote: "But he doesn't abuse his powers AJ. That is the real beauty of Ash for me. Along with his gobs of forgiveness and not turning his back on people."

I absolutely agree with you. With all his powers, he does not abuse them at all.

message 12: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn Dhfan4life wrote: "But he doesn't abuse his powers AJ. That is the real beauty of Ash for me. Along with his gobs of forgiveness and not turning his back on people."

That is true. But he does tend to accidentally muck things up time and again. I guess even gods aren't perfect!

message 13: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments It wouldn't be a story at all if he or any one else didn't muck things up. And indeed Gods aren't perfect at all. Just trying to make it through like the rest of us. Just with far huger egos. :D

message 14: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 248 comments His heart is in the right place...I can't help feel for him, when his hands are tied. Not able to change an event without altering the present and the future.

Cheryl aka Pashion (ExRockGoddess) | 13 comments Ash ... is the perfect man and I would love to be Simi's step-akra anyday! His hotness is currently happy with Tori so ... I have moved on to Savitar...who by the way does very little for the reason mentioned by AlbertaJean... even with the best of intentions he tended to muck everything up...
OK ... I am off to catch a wave with my new illusion or should I say delusional fantasy!

message 16: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 248 comments LOL...Cheryl

message 17: by Tempi (new)

Tempi | 234 comments All I wanna know is how the hell is it possible that Ash was half human and half Charonte?! To quote: "Yes, but before he was a god, he was half human and half Charonte. Only he has the powers to help you" - Menyara "One Silent Night". Something here doesn't fit quite right. His real parents are Atlantian gods, his surrogate parents were a human king and qween. Where does the Charonte fit in this?

message 18: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments We still don't know that part of things Tempi. But my theory is that his mom slept with one of her charontes. I love SK all day and her saying that Apollymi was completely faithful to Archon. But seriously he was cheating left and right on her. I'm pretty sure at one point she got fed up and stuck it to him at some point. And the proof is in his true God form. As we have seen time and again, that with the other Gods regardless of their panthenon they have a more humanesque quality to their physical appearance. But in the womb Ash was blue as a smurf and Apollymi didn't bat a eye lash that he was. And we have yet to read anything about her or Archon ever turning blue or being blue like he is.

message 19: by Athena (new)

Athena (athytee) I think it's fitting, being that Appolymi was so loving of her Charonte army. I have a feeling that it was one of her soldiers...

message 20: by Shh I'm reading! (new)

Shh I'm reading! (thequietone) | 1 comments I'm reaching, but here's two other theories. On Ash's birthday, Xiamara, Simi's mom, prevented him from committing suicide. Maybe during their interaction, she shared some of her power with him, making him half Charonte? Or the Atlantean pantheon has some relation to the Charontes? I have to admit, I'm not to well-versed in the Charonte backstory. Is that a possibility?

message 21: by Crystal (last edited Aug 11, 2011 08:51AM) (new)

Crystal Stearns (uniapeg) | 10 comments It is also said in one of the books that Appolymi said Ash had within him the combination of her and his father's powers. Ackron having the powers of creation and Appolymi the powers of destruction. That is why he is the last fate because he can create and destroy and that is why he can resurrect someone. Is it possible that Ackron actually could have been blue or had Charonte blood on his side? Or maybe Appolymi has Charonte in her since they are loyal to her?

message 22: by Steph (new)

Steph (lovessf) IMO... I think it will turn out that Appolymi will have slept with one of her Charontes. Someone she was really close to and trusted. I believe she would have been looking for comfort from someone. But the theory about Xiamara could very well be true.

message 23: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments That we still have yet to discover Crystal. But maybe either of them could have some Charonte blood in them. Door is still wide open for that.

Shh, that might be a possibility too. But I think she just grabbed him before he hurt himself. Kind of like you reach for something falling off the table before it hits the ground. No infusion of your essence goes into it when you grab it. But it is still safe.

It was said that the Atlanteans were the only panthenon able to tame/control the Charontes. So there is definitely a connection there some how or other. But I think we most likely will find out more in Simi's book. Hopefully anyway.

message 24: by Tempi (new)

Tempi | 234 comments I think the Charonte were created by the Atlantians cuz every panteon has its deamons like the Sumerians have the gallu. That would explane why only Atlantian daggers can kill the Charonte. But I could be wrong...The theory that Appolymi slept with a Charonte does not explane why Ash has the power to give life. I hope we get a good explanation abut this in the near future.

message 25: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments It may not be a perfect explanation Tempi. But think about it Apollymi was married to and no doubt slept with Archon for years. Both being Gods but HE could never create life in her womb to give her a child. But maybe the mix of another species blood was able to change that for Apollymi and there by mutated life giving powers to Ash when he finally came into his powers. Which is another possibility.

message 26: by Traci (new)

Traci | 1 comments I know i am posting this quite some time later, lol, but about the Charonte thing I seem to remember reading where when Acheron was still a baby, he suckled from a Charonte and therefore took in some of her powers.

message 27: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Hmm, do you recall which book that might have been in Silverfyre? I personally so do not recall that at all at the moment. But my memory has been known to be shady most days lol. I do recall something similar though being said of Renegade though as his nurse maid/adoptive mother of sorts was Ravenna a demon.

message 28: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments yeah I do remember something along those lines as well about Acheron. Said something about having charonte powers which is what I thought how kenyon was explaining his blue demon self. I don't remember where I seen that though

message 29: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments I remember it was suppose to be a secret that Apollyami was keeping

message 30: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Well yea, the blue demon skin and horns is his natural form. The human form is his disguise more or less to hide him away from the other Atlanteans. But being nursed by a demon, that I don't recall. And unless Apollymi is part charonte too along the way is why she is the leader of them of sorts then maybe that explains it too along the way. Who knows as it has yet to be revealed.

message 31: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments well I don't think I read him actually being nursed by a charonte, just that he had charonte blood. why would his natural form be demonic if both his parents are atlantean though?

message 32: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments The skin thing I can't say for 100% sure as SK never really revealed that to us just yet. But when she(Apollymi) cut him out of her stomach he had the blue skin already when he was inside of her. Also why she was so adamant for her niece to make sure that she hid him well in the human world. And even sent Simi's mom as back up to make sure that she did it too. And when he is down in the hell realm or where ever he is living at in Kateroses (spelling?) as soon as he walks over that symbol in the floor his true appearance is revealed and it is that same blue skin, black horns and big teeth. So there is a lot that hasn't been revealed yet on Ash and his DNA to say the least. But I do know for sure that his human appearance is totally not who he is meant to be. Particularly given the fact that Styxx wasn't meant to be a twin.

message 33: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments ....maybe it will be revealed in Styxx. Or at least a little bit of his history because I've always wondered that.

message 34: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments I have too. And why I still sort of consider Sebastian to be of a stronger power than his niece. I mean Ash has Charonte blood in him and from what we know they are stronger than other Gods save for the Atlanteans and even having that mix of Atlantean blood in him from Ash and even powers from his grandmother through Tori too. So although Mia may come from some Gods too. But her mom took more after the Greek side of the genes in her abilities. But Bast might have a bit more mojo going on than meets the eye.

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise Silverfyre wrote: "I know i am posting this quite some time later, lol, but about the Charonte thing I seem to remember reading where when Acheron was still a baby, he suckled from a Charonte and therefore took in so..."

that character wasn't Ash and its not a charonte actually it was Ren from time untime who was raised by a demon and nursed him, that's why he stutter words because he drank the milk of a demon!

message 36: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments It's ok, Louise. We all can make mistakes at times and mix up the characters sometimes.

message 37: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments Yeah I remember that about Ren but I'm almost 95% sure I read that Ash had charonte blood. Man I need to find that

message 38: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Yea, you both are right. Two different stories although I thought Ren was another version of Ash to me. Stories almost seemed a bit similar. Evil twin brother, descended from the Gods and the like.

message 39: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments True that. I keep forgetting that Ren went evil in t he past. Can u imagine if Ash decided to go evil!?

message 40: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments End of the world and his mama would have never been prouder I think, lol.

message 41: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Dhfan4life wrote: "End of the world and his mama would have never been prouder I think, lol."

:DDDD

message 42: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments lol! But heres a scenario...I've been wondering if Nick was at full power, could he whoop Ash!?

message 43: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments I thought that I read it somewhere. That he was more powerful than Ash. Must have been in one of the last books I read.
There is always a being bigger and badder than "you/me/him/her".

message 44: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Could be. But I still wouldn't want to test Apollymi too far where her baby is concerned. End up spanking Nick for sure.

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise I thought Nick and Ash are bound together? if you kill Nick, Ash will die too. idk if its vise versa:]

message 46: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Oh? How so Louise? Cause that will definitely put even more of a cramp in Styxx's style.

message 47: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments yeah he made that promise at cherise grave in that fear of darkness short story. Said he'd promise he wouldnt let anything bad happen to him. But I was talking more about fighting then trying to kill each other.

message 48: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments He is Manuela but Ash has more experience. Remember Ash was killed by Apollo even after he got all his powers

message 49: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments I still think that was a fluke with Apollo. Cause Apollo had some time to be used to his God abilities. But Ash was still kind of young yet and wasn't really acquainted with his abilities. Be a different story now I think.

message 50: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments oh yeah for sure, I was just using that as an example for Ash and Nick. As Nick is more powerful but like back then between Ash and Apollo, Ash has more experience with his abilities now and could possibly still win in a match since Nick doesnt quite understand his powers and what he's really capable of. Just like Ash back in the day, but yeah that was the only reason Apollo didn't get his butt handed to him

« previous 1 3 4 5