John Green. discussion

vlogbrothers > Favourite brother?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 100 comments Mod
Honestly, as much as I adore John's writing and sharp wit, I have to say that I like Hank just a wee bit more.

message 2: by Kadidja (new)

Kadidja May (kadidjamay) Well I love them both equally. They are like two sides of a coin and I want to keep the whole coin (Seriously, it's an awesome coin. It can make music and it can write and it can be funny. All at the same time!) :)

message 3: by Belle (new)

Belle (izzy_theberge) I agree with Liberty!

Thier both very differnt and have different talents and fears/weknesses. (ex. John's affrad of heights and Hank has medical issues.) Not trying to be mean, just stating facts.

I love them both! My favorite coin!

message 4: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 100 comments Mod
You make a valid point.

(I would really enjoy a coin like that.)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them in different ways. I love Hank's humor and John's down to earthness.

message 6: by jmbswim (new)

jmbswim | 4 comments I love John's Swindon Town Swoodilypooper videos, and I always look forward to Tuesdays for his videos. I also love Hank and his bizarreness; however, I'm going to have to go with John on this one. *sigh* That was a hard choice.

message 7: by ↬ Sarah ↫ (new)

↬ Sarah ↫ | 11 comments hmmm, yea, i think John wins by an little. I love Hank and is bossness and amazbeans but then i love John and his quirky, crazy self and his amazing freaking books :)

message 8: by Alix (new)

Alix Fish | 10 comments I love John, his writing's incredible and he's so funny! I want to meet him

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily SO HARD. Hank is so so so funny and so so so relatable and so so so adorable. But John is also way funny and stuff he says seems like it comes from my heart but he just said it better. UGHJAJDJFJJD BUT I THINK JOHN.

message 10: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (brandothan) If I had to pick, I'd probably go with John. Sorry Hank, I love your sense of humor, but older siblings gotta stick together.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

John by a ferny bit...but I love Hank too!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

tiny! sorry

message 13: by Kandise (new)

Kandise Le Blanc (kandiseleblanc) | 5 comments To me Hank is the friend you make inappropriate nerdy jokes with, ranting about the world and make songs. John on the other hand is the friend who discuss questions you wonder about when you are alone, make witty remarks and beautiful phrases about life. I love both, with a special place for John in my heart.

message 14: by Becca (new)

Becca I was introduced to John through Hank (Via Sci-Show) so I think I'll always have a little bit more love for Hank but John is equally awesome! It's funny because I love then both individually but I love them more together. I'm always interested to see their interactions and relationship so I while you can like one a little more than the other I think it would be very difficult to like one and dislike the other because they such a great team.

message 15: by Mikayla9 (new)

Mikayla9 | 4 comments I agree with Kandise! That is so true! I love both John and Hank but for different reasons, they are each really different and have things that make them who they are.