The Twins Pretty Little Liars Fan Club discussion

Characters > Hanna Marin

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Talk about Hanna here

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) MY FAVORITE!!! I RELATE TO HER ALOT, MINUS THE THROWING UP THING LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL, i think she's ok. mayb i'll like her when i've read more or watched more of the show

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH. I THINK I LIKED HER ALOT FROM THE BEGINNING BECAUSE I LOVE ASHLEY BENSON

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) its the first thing i've seen her in. i really like lucy hale. i watched her in a show called priviledged which i loved lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH I LOVE LUCY HALE. I THINK SHE IS SOOO CUTE

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know rite. i love her. i'm so happy just looked online n all the books will b out by march, YEY!!
wnt take as long as i thought.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) THAT IS EXCITING! NOW IT WONT TAKE YOU 3 YEARS TO CATCH UP! LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know. i was thinkin its gonna b 4ever but coz they're bringin them out with show covers as an accompaniment 2 the show they're rushin them out. 2,3 n 4 come out the 27th of this month. 5 n 6 come out in feb n 7 n 8 come out in march

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) NICE! I THINK I GOT THAT OTHER EMILY ONE DELETED. DO YOU STILL SEE IT?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) no i dnt its gone now :p

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YAY! SORRY ABOUT MY STUPID MOMENT. I GET THOSE PRETTY OFTEN LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) thats ok i get like that all the time

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) :::PUSHES UP GLASS:: IM A DORK

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lolz
i can actually do that coz i wear glasses.
:p

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL YEAH ME TOO! LOL I USUALLY WEAR MY CONTACTS BUT I HAVE GLASSES TOO. I ALWAYS DO THAT WHEN IM MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE FOR BEING DORKY LOL. USUALLY IT'S MYSELF LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol
i hate wearin contacts so i always just wear my glasses. i hate puttin contacts in i think have sumthin against touchin my eye lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL. YEAH I'VE BEEN WEARING THEM FOR LIKE 12 YEARS AND IT'S TEARING UP MY EYES SO I GOTTA START WEARING MY GLASSES MORE NOW

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) no thanx i hate contacts.
i'd rather just wear my glasses.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL THATS WHERE IM AT AT THIS POINT LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol
i've always been like that :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL