The Twins Pretty Little Liars Fan Club discussion

Characters > Spencer Hastings

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Talk about Spencer here

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I LOVE HOW SHE IS ALWAY GOING AT IT WITH MELISSA! I HATE MELISSA. TWIN, HAVE YOU GOT TO THE HER AND WREN PART YET?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol i hate melissa 2. in the book i've just got 2 the part where they were in the hottub.
in the show i got 2 the bit where she kissed him.

is it wrong that i may hate melissa coz she's played by the girl who was psycho nanny carrie in oth? lmao

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LMAO! I KNOW I FEEL THE SAME WAY! HAHAHAHA

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) WE NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THE GROUP

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) we really do. i invited a like every1 on my friend list but mayb they wnt join until the read the books.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH THATS WHAT I FIGURED.LOOKS LIKE IT'S YOU AND I FOR AWHILE TWIN LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) we have a couple of members. kianna joined n 2 others. we'll get there eventually

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) EVERY GROUP STARTS SMALL LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) it does. i think zazou may join when she's read the books. i invited her 2 the morganville vamps 1 n she sent me a message sayin she wud join when she's read the books so mayb she'll do the same 4 these ones 2.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH I WILL JOIN THAT ONE WHEN I READ THEM TOO. THAT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE ALL OUT HON PEOPLE. WE ARE A FUN GROUP

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) we r. i read all the morganville vamps books lst yr n was lookin 4 a group 2 tlk about them n this girl called nada had created 1 n no1 had joined so it was just her so i thought id join n just invite loads of ppl. lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) aww, i just finished the first book and found i reli like wren. i wished he had stayed in the show and got together with spencer. i couldn't believe how far they went in the book tho i was like OMG.
i know it was wrong what he did when he was with melissa but it was melissa who would want 2 b with her anyway.
i thought him n spencer made a reli cute couple and reli believed him when he said that he wished he's met her first. i reli likes him and am kinda upset that he didn't stay and fight for what he had with spencer. it would've made a reli good storyline for what her and her family would do about it.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I LIKED WREN TOO UNTIL HE LEFT SPENCER AND GOT BACK WITH MELISSA. THAT WAS NOT COOL. I LIKE WHO SHE STARTS SEEING IN THE 5TH BOOK. I DONT WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU THOUGH LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) OMG he gets bck with melissa?????
i like him in the first book tho.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL YEAH HE DOES BUT THEN SHE DUMPS HIM LOL. HE IS A JERK! LOL I WANTED HIM AND SPENCE TOGETHER TOO UNTIL HE PULLED AN ERIK

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL
i'll probably feel the same but atm i reli like him.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) THAT WILL CHANGE LOL

message 20: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments it will def change - i can't believe how much of a jerk he turns out to be wtf!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yeah it probably will change but twin, that goes 2 prove that he is definitely a erik coz remember in marked we liked him. we loved him at the beginning of the series and really wanted him 2 b with z.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) EXACTLY!

message 23: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments OMG i loved Erik! I was so sad when he turned out to be a huge jerk !

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know wasn't it horrid. i reli loved him n wanted him n z 2 stay 2gether and i felt sorry 4 him when he first found out about z and loren. bt then he just turned even more in2 a jerk. i hate him now he's horrible.
him n venus deserve each other.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH, ERIK AND VENUS ARE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER. THEY CAN GO HAVE BITCH KIDS

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep