The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Greetings from NJ

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbeth46) | 7 comments Hi everyone,
My name is Sarah. I'm a fan of just about all genres of fiction, but I do read a lot of mysteries and thrillers. I am looking forward to discussing books with you all!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group, Sarah! :)

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Hi Sarah, All sorts of mysteries and thriller are discussed here. Feel free to look through some of the past group reads and add to the discussion - they never really close.

message 4: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hello Sarah and Welcome.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Hi Sarah, I'm Susan in Wisconsin. I'm originally from Bergen County NJ(exit 18 on the turnpike)LOL--welcome to the group!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbeth46) | 7 comments Susan wrote: "Hi Sarah, I'm Susan in Wisconsin. I'm originally from Bergen County NJ(exit 18 on the turnpike)LOL--welcome to the group!"

I have some friends from Bergen county. I'm in Monmouth County...Jersey Shore...

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan I love the Jersey shore but Seaside Heights just isnt what it used to be....I have great memories of that place when I was growing up! Still the best place in the world to get a sausage pepper and onion sandwich!! MMM

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbeth46) | 7 comments Susan wrote: "I love the Jersey shore but Seaside Heights just isnt what it used to be....I have great memories of that place when I was growing up! Still the best place in the world to get a sausage pepper and ..."

I haven't been to Seaside in years! Too many out of towners frequent that beach now.

message 9: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman | 7679 comments Hey, Sarah, I'm up in Northwest Jersey (Allamuchy) but have been to Monmouth County and the Jersey shore too many times to count. Not a big fan of Seaside anymore, either.

message 10: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (sarauscher) Hi Sarah,

I am also from NJ, Gloucester County. Welcome to the group!!

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann Marie (authorannmarie) OMG !!!! I am in Jersey as well...South Jersey...just a block or two above Sheryl...that is so cool...has everyone seen the Readers Choice? http://www.goodreads.com/award/choice...

2010 Goodreads choice awards

write in option under their very limited choices...
I typed in 'Where the Sun Sets' ...would appreciate votes in Favorite Book of 2010 ~~ favorite fiction ~~ Mystery & Thriller categories...thanks
Where the Sun Sets by Ann Marie

message 12: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Ann wrote: "write in option under their very limited choices...
I typed in 'Where the Sun Sets' ...would appreciate votes in Favorite Book of 2010 ~~ favorite fiction ~~ Mystery & Thriller categories...thanks"

Ann, The idea of posting this kind of thing in "Author's Corner" just doesn't sink in, does it?

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Where the Sun Sets (other topics)