WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Vampires > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 651 (651 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Have Fun!*

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 3232 comments Iz stepped out to the ledge of the building, these people had no idea what they were getting themselves into. They had no idea of the danger. Licking the last of the blood of her lips as silent as the night she jumped.

message 3: by check (new)

check She watched the younger vampire catch her prey and smiled. The young are so ambitious...and messy, she noted as she watched. She would take whatever was left for she had desire to hunt and watch the life leave another's eyes.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 3232 comments She saw a little girl coming up, "Poor baby," she laughed and jumped. In less than a minute she had her caught drained and on the way to becoming a vampire before she could blink. She looked up at the vampire watching her, "That wasn't even fun." she pouted.

message 5: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Nov 27, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Heather wrote: "She saw a little girl coming up, "Poor baby," she laughed and jumped. In less than a minute she had her caught drained and on the way to becoming a vampire before she could blink. She looked up at ..."

((did she just bite Lilian, my charrie?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Casey ran his hand through his hair, muttering to himself. He had just finish hunting and was disappointed. The victum he had lured just happened to be a desperate young girl, probably just getting into her 20s. She didn't want to leave him so he 'kcocked' her out. He felt bad but it was better for her.

message 7: by check (new)

check ((i think so))

She watched the vampire turn a young girl and slipped behind her to get one of the bodies she had not yet drained.

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Adrian strode calmly down the street, a girl stumbling out of an alley way behind him. She looked dazed and clutched her neck, not knowing what had happened. A few went to help her, but no one seemed to notice his silent dissappearing.

message 9: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Carly wrote: "Adrian strode calmly down the street, a girl stumbling out of an alley way behind him. She looked dazed and clutched her neck, not knowing what had happened. A few went to help her, but no one seem..."

((Is that my charrie too?))

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (nope, just a random person ^^; unless you need it to be?)

message 11: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments ((I don't need it to be, but I can make a charrie to be that person..))

message 12: by check (new)

check She dumped the body in a dumpster nearby and went out on the street, seeing one of the younger vampires victims blundering around.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie tried to prop herself up on her elbows. Apparently, the vampire wanted nothing to do with me, she told herself. She muttered a few curses and stood. now she had to find a place to stay.
((jamie was the human Casey fed from))

Casey started walking back down the street, pulling his hood up. the less attention he attracked, the better.

message 14: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments ((So who's going to bite my character? Maybe she can be the person in post 8))

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (-shrugs-
I don't need you too unless you want to xD)

message 16: by check (new)

check ((I will))

She went back into the next alley and found another small girl, only about 11. She smiled , planning on luring this one in.

message 17: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Lilian stood in an alley.

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Adrian streatched, running a hand through his hair. He smiled to himself, glad he'd learn to control his venomous output just to feed without creating another.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie finally got herself up onto her feet and stable. she looked around the dark alley, her head spinning a little. "Where do i go?" she asked herself thoughtfully.

Casey crossed the street and turned onto a lightless road.

message 20: by check (new)

check "Hello little one, are you lost?" She said to the girl

message 21: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Lilian shook her head nervously.

message 22: by check (new)

check "No? Then what are you doing in this alley all alone? Little girls shouldn't wander here. Someone might snatch them up." She jumped, the urge to feed not so much from her earlier snack. She stepped back, and watched the girl fall to the ground. In awhile she would reawaken and I would be long gone.

message 23: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 3232 comments ((Yea I ment to sorry I had to make a store run>))

message 24: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Mae♥ wrote: ""No? Then what are you doing in this alley all alone? Little girls shouldn't wander here. Someone might snatch them up." She jumped, the urge to feed not so much from her earlier snack. She stepped..."

Lilian gasped as she collapsed to the ground.

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Adrian looked for another victem.

message 26: by check (new)

check She turned back onto the street, feeling nothing at leaving the child behind. After 700 years, emotions become scarce. Her eyes widened at the sense that several of her kind was near. Thats pretty unusual for this area, it doesn't make sense.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie stumbled onto the street, feeling like she had a hangover. she hated the feeling but she knew it would wear off, hopefully.

message 28: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 3232 comments Iz looked around seeing a vampire walking down the street she walked up to him, "You have someone following you...well trying."

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Adrian walked twoard Jamie with an arched brow.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie muttered to herself randomly, sometimes, twisting her ankle. she gripped her ankle, cursing about how clumsy she is

message 31: by check (new)

check She almost smiled when she a desperate human following a vampire across the street. She walked over, staying to the shadows to see what he did.

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He strolled over to her. "Alright there miss?"

message 33: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Lilian woke up, her breath fast and her sight and hearing fuzzy.

message 34: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments ((gtg soon))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," she muttered, not wanting to look up at him. He would see her tears which would make him laugh.

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Are you sure?" he put on a mock-concerned look.

message 37: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Lilian pushed herself up, then collapsed again. She started to think she'd been drugged.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

she whiped her eyes and looked somewhat up but kept her eyes off him. "I guess."

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Hpw can I help?" he asked. The delightful thought of building up hope and crushing it in an instant thrilled him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She froze for a minute then looked at him with horrified eyes. "You wouldn't..."

message 41: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Lilian finally managed to get up. She stumbled out of the alley. Then she felt her neck and looked at her fingers. They were dripping with blood from her neck.

message 42: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 3232 comments Iz rolled her eyes when she got ignored and took off. "This is why I usually stick to myself." she muttered.

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Wouldnt what?" he asked innocently

message 44: by check (new)

check She smiled. He was just as ruthless as she. She walked up to the vampire that she had stolen from earlier that was around and said, "Its darling how this generation is so, I don't know, trusting."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look dude, if you can't tell already, someone already got me. You might want to find someone else." she whispered, wincing from the pain in her ankle again. Her heels weren't making it easier for her.

message 46: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments Lilian looked at Adrian.

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He rolled his eyes. "They were obviously careless. Such a firey spirit shouldn't be left in such pain." he 'tsk'd'

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

she glared at him. "So you plan to finish what they didn't." she said quietly

message 49: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 369 comments She stumbled into a pole, still feeling her neck.

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I could, if you wanted me to. If not, I could just get my thirst quenched."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14