The Vampire Diaries discussion

Television > General News & Casting Information *SPOLIERS*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
The Vampire Diaries are setting to cast the role of Klaus!!! Klaus is set to apear in episode 16.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 175 comments Mod
I wonder how he will look like, any guessing? I was going to say either young or mid thirties. British/australian look and not exotic at all. Maybe dark brown hair with blue eyes or dirty blonde hair with green eyes.

message 3: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments I vote for mid thirties. British look. dark brown hair with blue eyes. ^^

message 4: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 55 comments I think that he should have the hazel eyes with black hair and should be in his twenty's or that he should be a teenager.

message 5: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Jan 18, 2011 11:12AM) (new)

Good thoughts on how he should look like.

I would want him to be with dark brown hair of course he will have some kind of accent and green eyes. :D

Here is the actual description put out by the casting for Klaus:
(view spoiler)

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Jan 18, 2011 11:12AM) (new)

Also some more spoilers to relay...

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Poor Jenna...is all i can say...mind you they can do what ever they want with her at this point. even if it means to kill the character of the show...you think the CW will do that?

Klaus has to be really good looking because Katerina was taken with him remember and she needs a guy with a face and brains. I mean he totally made Katerina go under his charm

message 9: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

She was? I don't remember her saying that.

Yup! It was when she was talking about what happened ot her! I loved that episode. i kind of like the show again but still the cliches just make me want to roll my eyes.

message 11: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I should watch it again then..lol

that was Katerina right?

message 12: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments sounds to cool. and i vote for late 20s. and that he has brown hair with green eyes. that would look so awesome!

can't wait to see Klaus.

message 13: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I know...it will probably in the new year though....:(

message 14: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments i know. that sucks. at least we get to watch a episode tomorrow. yay! it's about time.

message 15: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Yes..about time for that lol!

I will probably watch it tomorrow morning...because I can't watch it on tv tonight :(

message 16: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Correction:

According to Juile Plec...there is no set date when Klaus will be on the show...They only put episode 16 as a procedure thing. I guess you have to have some kind of expectation for casting calls? who knows.... SO expect to be surprised when it comes time for Klaus to be introduced into the show.

Undetermined date and episode number as of yet...

message 17: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Dec 15, 2010 07:29PM) (new)

Williamson says the idea for the new show is rooted in what the season 1 recurring character Isobel did at Duke University — parapsychology. “We burn through a lot of story [on The Vampire Diaries], because there’s such a world here that we don’t really run out of story. It’s more about how do you shape it and put all the puzzle pieces together. We would have all of these ideas for story lines and characters, and we’re like, ‘Yeah, that’s not this show. Nah, that’s not this show.’ And so next thing you know, we had another whole show of all those other ideas,” he says. “We’d get to do all the story lines we couldn’t do in this show in that show. It would be a companion in the sense that they would sort of exist in the same world, but it’s a different show. I don’t want to mess with [The Vampire Diaries]. This show’s gold. This show is very special.” Still, if the series exist in the same world, there is crossover potential, right? “Absolutely,” Williamson says.

from TV insides Podcast

Sounds like they are going to do some kind of spin off series (they call it companion series)? anyone hear about this one?

message 18: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Dec 18, 2010 07:26AM) (new)

Jules will be back and will be taking Tyler under her "wing". Apparently there will be another character that comes to town named Brady and he will be looking for vengeance. The actress playing Jules has also said that Brady will be bring alot of trouble to Mystic falls.

*Brady and Jules are possibly "special" friends

this from EW

Can't immagine that there will be anything good to come anyhow...i mean it isn't enough that there is Klaus running around somewhere and will possibly in the near future make an appearance eventually....

message 19: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Yeah. There's a lot of trouble going on in Mystic falls already and there's Klaus also..

message 20: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

But it makes you wonder who is going to die and who isn't going to die.

Also there is the question of WILL elena become a vampire? maybe soon or later or the end of the season?

message 21: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Yeah. Since it was said in the book that she'll become a vampire.. Maybe she will. at the end of the season?? hmm. so that there's suspense at the end?? haha. :))

message 22: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandram1967) | 16 comments I think she should become a vampire. But I guess we have to wait. blahh

message 23: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I know...I heard that Julie and Kevin (the writers) are trying to put it off as long as they can. Why? I dont' know.

message 24: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

TV Guide has a little buzz of news....
When will we get more backstory on The Vampire Diaries? — Maxine
NATALIE: An upcoming flashback to 1864 will give Elena a new perspective on her sibling suitors. Before then, though, expect a visit or two from the Grim Reaper. “A lot of people are dying,”Katerina Graham tells us. “Not, like, too many, where it’s like, ‘Why are all these people dying?’ But a couple of important characters are going to go.”

Just as I feared....

message 25: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

EXCLUSIVE WITH JULIE PLEC! check out the link to find out the scope!

Just how many werewolves are coming to Mystic Falls? Who will play Klaus? And, seriously, how many times can we expect to see Ian Somerhalder shirtless over the second half of season two?

These were just some of the questions we asked The Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec in an exclusive interview, the first part of which we've excerpted below.

Exclusive with Julie Plec

message 26: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

News has it that 100's of actors have auditioned for the role of Klaus according to Julie Plec...:)

message 27: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Bonnie will be kissing a guy, but whom? we don't know...it maybe Luca, Jeremy and was it was even suggested Damon...but i doubt that...(I hope not)

message 28: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Jan 24, 2011 08:51AM) (new)

there is two scans from entertainment weekly with some spoilers...

page 1

page 2

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank god she isn't kissing Damon!

message 30: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Charlotte wrote: "Thank god she isn't kissing Damon!"

I know right!!!!

message 31: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

ohh... I know the that feeling of relief! lets hope it doesn't happen ever :)

although i can't say so much for the books :/

message 32: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments yeah, i've heard rumors, about the books, also. i hope not!!!!

message 33: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I will not say anymore of it :)

message 34: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Haha. ;)

message 35: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

but I will say that tomorrow is an anticipated day. :)

message 36: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments can't wait!!

message 37: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

although I might have to wait until tomorrow to watch it....( i can only watch it online ) :(

message 38: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Kevin Williamson ( writer of Vampire Diaries) discusses the season finale of The Vampire Diaries season 2.

See what Kevin Williamson has to say

message 39: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Extended Promo now on You tube:

Youtube: 13.Daddy Issues

message 40: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Oh gosh! I'm curious as to how many seasons of the vampire diaries. I think Ian would be in his 40's and still be filming. Hell, I be he'd still be hot. Hahaha.

message 42: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Ohh thanks for the link!!

Okay we got our klaus!!! not bad...we have to see him in action now...

message 43: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

There will be a new witch coming to town and we have heard her name in the show, (view spoiler)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Wouldn't it be Martin? Greta Martin? Because she's Luka's sister.. they mentioned her name in The House Guest.

message 45: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I couldn't question it because I couldn't remember her last name but I remembered that it was her name Greta. Yeah it kind of leaves me confused because if Jonas and luka were saving her from klaus...there are a lot of questions to think about there. ><

maybe it is another witch....

message 46: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

How many of you think that Katherine and Isobel have a cosy little relationship? In the extended promoit shows that they seem to have some kind of bonding going on....

maybe I'm wrong to question it....who knows?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Well, they're siblings so I assume they have the same last name... no idea what's going to happen.

message 48: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

They are? I thought maybe long lost family more like it? lol.

regardless it should be interesting to find out. :)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Yeah. In Crying Wolf when Bonnie questions Luka, he says that Klaus has his sister. I checked on Youtube because I wasn't 100% either.

message 50: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

wait, I thought we were talking about katherine and Isobel.

« previous 1