My Adventures Through Theology and Beyond discussion

16 views
Impact > Concealed Carry

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you think about being able to carry/own guns?


*Mrs. Brightside* I don't think there's anything wrong with it.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Neither do i.....but i was wondering where everyone stood on this subject. When i turn 21 i'm gonna get my license....:)


message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I agree with the policy...honestly, if we outlaw guns, the mass murderers and whatnot will still have them, it's the law-abiding public that won't....


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ya there's always gonna be a way to get guns no matter what....


message 6: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) i don't think it's right to have possessions of guns. people say they need them for protection, but then anybody can lie and say that. i think people can own hunting guns, but they should have to be able to proove that they have that skill. what's the need to own a handgun?


message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments "people say they need them for protection, but then anybody can lie and say that."

Lie about what? Absolutely anybody could have a situation come up in which having a gun would be useful.


message 8: by Nathan (new)

Nathan what's the need to own a handgun?

What's the need of owning a sword? What's the need of owning a 55 inch television? Or better yet, what is your point?


message 9: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) people say that you can use guns for protection, well what if that really was the case, would it be proven in court? what if someone who really was fighting for their lives is found guilty and someone who was perfectly safe and committed murder, but they said 'it was protection', would be allowed to walk free. for example, a woman in florida named ailleen wuornos was attacked a couple of times when she worked as a prostitute, and she killed the men who attacked her. the gun belonged to first man who raped her, and she shot him with it and then she started carrying it around with her. she was found guilty. the boys who committed the columbine massacre bought the guns legally at a bank. if we want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, then we need to get tougher on the borders, and stop illegal guns from coming in.


message 10: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Aren't all those guns just leading to more crimes and violence?

No.

I remember reading about this at school and I think the police should be able to have guns (obviously), but I can't see why regular people should have one.

So you want to create a society with an essential Gestapo. Where citizens have no way to defend themselves against government agencies. Yeah, that's smart.

In the article I read, they said that people were afriad and kept guns because everyone had one.

Sounds like an idiotic article.

So my suggestion is that no one should be able to have guns and weapons except police etc.

Really? No weapons? So no more kitchen knives, rolling pins, htachets, etc?


message 11: by Nathan (last edited Nov 22, 2010 10:52AM) (new)

Nathan I don't think people should be allowed to carry guns as I believe it just leads to more crimes and violence.

Too bad what you believe doesn't correspond to the facts. Legally carried weapons are rarely used in crimes.

But you think people should have guns? Why do you think so?

Because this is a free country. In a free country one needs a reason to make something illegal. One doesn't need a reason to make it legal. There is no reason for it to be illegal.


message 12: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Gabriella wrote: "people say that you can use guns for protection, well what if that really was the case, would it be proven in court? what if someone who really was fighting for their lives is found guilty and som..."

You have no clue what you are talking about. The boys didn't buy their guns from a bank for christ sakes. You are mixing up the intro to the movie Bowling for Columbine with the story of the boys. What does a prostitute who was using an illegal gun to murder people (remember every single killing after the first was a murder of an innocent person) have to do with people legally owning guns?

if we want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, then we need to get tougher on the borders, and stop illegal guns from coming in.

What? There isn't an over-the-border gun problem.


message 13: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) Kristin, do you live in Canada? well, if you do, i live here too, and gun violence is a huge issue here too. it's just that the guns people are using are illegal. people think that others are wind-up dolls, where you can kill them and then wind them up and they will spring back to life again. nathan, okay so the boys didn't buy their guns from a bank, but still they bought it from people who had them legally. they obviously were not responsible enough to own them. what were those guys thinking? these were kids they were selling them to. as for being able to buy guns at a bank, i don't think that's right at all. that's such easy access to guns. okay, maybe they don't give them to criminals, but still. as for the other story, i made amistake there too. i was just saying that it can't always be proven that someone was fighting in defense of their lives or if someone was cold-blooded killer. the good guys might get sent to prison and they bad guys can get away. i don't even want to think of what can happen if someone is drunk or high and they start using their guns? yes, there is a problem with illegal guns coming over the border. they're either going between the us/canada border, or between the borders of the provinces.


message 14: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Okey listen to this: people don't carry guns in my country and violence because of guns rarely happens. In the US, people carry guns and violence happens way more often. I'm sorry, but these are facts.

Even if both of these statements were true, which is dubious, it would only show a correlation, not causation.

And as for the article, my teacher had found it in an American newspaper.

Spectacular. There are many American newspapers. Some are more reputable than others. So what?

It told the story of a boy in California (or something) who had gone wild with his parents' gun or something

Great. So what? So a kid goes wild with his parents' gun and others every once in awhile do something bad with guns, so other responsible Americans can't have guns? Yeah, nice reasoning there, Einstein.


message 15: by Nathan (last edited Nov 22, 2010 03:45PM) (new)

Nathan people think that others are wind-up dolls, where you can kill them and then wind them up and they will spring back to life again.

Not even one human being thinks that.

okay so the boys didn't buy their guns from a bank, but still they bought it from people who had them legally

Yet, they bought them illegally. So how are additional laws going to stop people from buying guns illegally?

they obviously were not responsible enough to own them

Yes, and some people aren't responsible enough to drive cars. So what? Should all Americans not be able to own cars because some Americans are not responsible drivers?

as for being able to buy guns at a bank, i don't think that's right at all.

The bank wasn't selling guns. It was an incentive to open a long term savings account. At any rate, why shouldn't a bank be able to sell a gun?

that's such easy access to guns.

How is a gun being sold from a bank any easier access than selling one from a gun store?

i was just saying that it can't always be proven that someone was fighting in defense of their lives or if someone was cold-blooded killer.

Who cares? You can't always prove anything in life. So let me get this straight, because you can't prove that someone was acting in self defense, you would rather those that are actually acting in self defense die? You know, the ones who are actually getting attacked. You want to take their guns away too, so they can't defend themselves. And you want to do this because you think some people might try to use the self defense card when they aren't acting in self defense. How asinine.

the good guys might get sent to prison and they bad guys can get away.

In your scenario with no guns, the good guys would just be dead. Yeah, that works so much better.

i don't even want to think of what can happen if someone is drunk or high and they start using their guns?

I do. I guess that is because I am logical and intelligent. What happens is that they go to jail and lose their license. perhaps you should think about it a little more.

yes, there is a problem with illegal guns coming over the border.

A citation please?


message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I've never seen a real gun either (well, except in a Civil War reenactment :P)...it's not like everybody's just walking around on the street with a gun.


message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments It sounded like you were implying that if you live in America, you're constantly surrounded by guns...:P


message 18: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I don't know if you're aware pof the fact that Norway (where I live) has got the lowest rate of murder in the whole world. Do you know why? Because we don't carry guns!!

That is a correlation, not a proof of causation. I would love to know where you get this information from. It may well be true that hardly anyone carries guns in Norway. It may also be true that Norway has the lower rate. It does not, however, follow that one is caused by the other. There are a TON of factors that go into the murder rate of any given country or city. Carrying guns or not carrying guns is one factor, not the factor.

I have never even seen a police officer carrying a gun! In my whole life, I have NEVER seen a gun (exept for on TV)!

Spectacular. So what? This in no way implies anything about the superiority or inferiority of your gun laws over the gun laws of any other country.


*Mrs. Brightside* You can push someone down the stairs...choke someone...drown someone..there are other ways to kill people without guns/weapons. What do you consider weapons?


message 20: by Nathan (last edited Nov 23, 2010 10:27AM) (new)

Nathan Where I get this information from? From a documentary by Michael Moore

Why should anyone trust you for imformation? I already had to correct your misrepresentation of this documentary more than once. You watched it....great. Obviously you didn't understand it. Especially since the documentary wasn't about stricter gun control laws. It was mentioned that other countries have a lot of guns, but that they don't have as many gun related deaths. So the question Michael Moore was asking was what factor caused this, since it clearly wasn't simply a problem of numbers.

No, guns should be banned because that is one of many reasons people feel unsafe and the murder rate is higher than it should be.

You keep saying this unsubstantiated statement, but have yet to actually provide anything but your ridiculously ill-informed say so to support it.

You said the murder rate is higher than it should be. First, what is the murder rate? Second, what should the murder rate be?


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

what do you do when someone approaches you with a knife?


message 22: by Nathan (last edited Nov 23, 2010 02:18PM) (new)

Nathan Did you actually see this documentary, Nathan? Because I don't think we're talking about the same documentary

No, I didn't see it. That's why I corrected you on every single misrepresentation of the film you made. How would I do that if I hadn't seen it? You can't be so daft. If you want confirmation that my view of the film is correct, watch the special features. They interview Michael Moore and he says as much as I said.

Why do you have to have guns? Defense?

Read this nice and slow for me so you may actually understand it. I don't need a reason for why I have to have a gun in order for it to be legal. You need to provide a reason for why it should be illegal. Just like I don't need a reason for why I need/want a television. If someone wants to make it illegal, they need to provide the reasoning, not the other way around.

We have a police, and why should you need to defend yourself better than me?

The Gestapo were German police. Then once no one had guns with which to defend themselves, they became something else entirely. Why do you think it would be a good thing if only the governement had guns? That would mean that if the government wanted to tell you what to do, you would have no recourse to bring them down if they decided to force their decrees on you.

And no, you have never "corrected my misrepresentation of this documentary before".

My apologies. That was another idiot who didn't understand the film at all, like you.


message 23: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Do you think this goes for other people as well? In that case, what do they need guns for if they don't feel unsafe?

I would feel unsafe if the only people allowed to have guns were police officers and government agencies. So I guess that pokes a hole in your ridiculous theory.


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to be rude to them.


Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Breanna wrote: "What do you think about being able to carry/own guns?"

I see no problem with people carrying guns. People have a right to protect themselves if they feel the need. My dad first taught me to use a gun when I was 8. I already know the revolver my dad will be giving me when I leave for college, and I know how to use it. Guns themselves aren't the problem. It's the people not using them carefully, or using them with the intent to harm people when not in self-defense that is dangerous. But that same thing goes for every weapon out there, and things that aren't even weapons. It's a good thing to allow people to carry weapons to protect themselves when they feel the need.
I will say though, that it's a totally different thing when you are in a busy public place. If you are walking a short distance on a really busy road, then walking along not so busy roads, carrying a gun would be fine. But if you are walking only on/in busy places where people wouldn't be likely to try and hurt people anyway(unless crazy terrorists or something), and you wouldn't be able to get a good, fairly safe aim/shot at the person attacking you without having a high chance of hitting a passer-by, or throwing the people around you into total chaos... then I really don't think you need to carry a gun. And of course no matter what the situation around you, when it involves guns there will always be a chance of hurting someone... that's just how guns are. But it's better to have the security and the chance of being able to defend yourself in a time of danger... even with the chance that a bystander will get hurt, then it is to be a sitting duck. Chances are you probably won't be attacked anyway. It's just good to be on the safe side.

Anyway. that's what I think. Please don't give me large posts criticizing my views, or asking me to go way in-depth about what I think on the subject.


message 26: by Nathan (new)

Nathan just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to be rude to them

Thanks for the advice. I will print that out and take that into consideration. Now where is my shredder...


message 27: by Nathan (new)

Nathan 1. Theey lead to more murders (Compare the US to any other country who does not have that many guns. Plus sources say the same as I do).
2. They make a lot of people feel unsafe.
3. They raise some sort of tension.
4. What if kids get hold of guns and don't know what it is?
5. Lack of guns is not a problem here. why should it be a problem in America?


This is all nonsense.

1 - Guns lead to more murders? Where is the evidence for that? Please, a cititation. I have asked for one already and you have not provided one.

2 - Who gives a shit if people feel unsafe? Planes make some people feel unsafe. Knives make people feel unsafe. So shoudl they be illegal?

3 - This makes absolutely no sense at all. They raise tension? What are you even talking about?

4 - What if a kid gets hold of a knife or car keys?

5 - Having guns is not a problem here. Why should it be a problem in Norway?

My so-called theory is based on facts. More guns = more murders.

There isn't a shred of evidence to support that. You saying it doesn't make it so.


message 28: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Per citizent, the US have a higher rate of murder than Norway. They also have more guns. Of course, there are many other reasons as well why there are few murders here.
And one more thing: there's no need to attack other people just because they disagree with you. I've said my opinion and told you why I think so. They cause danger.


You keep saying the same bullshit over and over and don't ever support it. America has more guns than Norway. America has more murders than Norway. This is a correlation, not causation. Holy shit, how many times do I have to say it? I have refuted every single point you have made and yet you still try to make the same points. Your statements have no value because I have already torn them apart.


message 29: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) http://www.neahin.org/programs/school...

http://blog.bradycampaign.org/?p=2962

the first article just shows the statistics on gun violence, but is does show some of the factors that lead to gun-related crimes. for example, in some states, you don't have to be required to have storage of your gun, which results in them being stolen and getting into the wrong hands. i definately don't agree with with some of these very liberal gun laws. the second article just shows how corrupt the nra is and how little they care for the american citizens.


message 30: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) if you click on the heading at the top that says NRA sides with mass killers over atf, it will take you to the article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/...


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Just like Rachel said, if they make owning guns illegal, the law-abiding citizens won't have them.....but what's to stop the law-breakers to own/sell them?


message 32: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) well, the nra has sold guns to legal gun owners, some of them own gun shops, and they sell them to criminals or people who intend to do crimes with them. if you go on the last website that i put and click on the article called firearms watchdog on short leash, it says the nra worked very hard to try to keep gun ownership records from the police. they succeeded in keeping them from having a database with of this information on the computer. the nra says that is because they are scared of confiscation. well, if someone is killed with a gun, the police have a right to know where it came from. the nra has hampered the atf's job to track down illegal guns and guns that are linked to gun stores. the atf has strict regulatory restrictions, they have a small number of agents and can only inspect a small percentage of the gun stores. dealers don't have to keep a physical inventory to see if any guns have been lost or stolen. breanna said what's to stop the law-breakers from getting their hands on a gun, well the nra is helping them to get them! they say that law-enforcement officials should concentrate on getting the bad guys and that they are not standing in their way, well this article proves them wrong. i think there should be much more stricter laws regarding gun rights, then maybe there would be less violence. if people take this issue seriously, they wouldn't be afraid to make the changes needed. the nra gives responsible gun owners a bad name.


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan wrote: "just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to be rude to them

Thanks for the advice. I will print that out and take that into consideration. Now where is my shredder..."


wow i'm surprised, you actually considered it.....that's more than i expected....


Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Gabriella wrote: "i think there should be much more stricter laws regarding gun rights, then maybe there would be less violence. if people take this issue seriously, they wouldn't be afraid to make the changes needed."

I really don't think we have as many problems with guns as people think. And I live in a state where almost every single person you talk to has a gun, and knows how to use it. I mean, yes, we have crime. What place doesn't? Does it all involve guns? No. Although I will say a good portion of it does. Do accidents happen because we have guns? Of course! That's just how guns are! Any form of weapon is dangerous. But does it make people here uncomfortable knowing so many people carry guns? It doesn't bother me, and I have yet to hear anyone complain about it. Does it make you feel safer? Well I certainly think so.
Plus, how do you know there would be less violence? I'm fairly certain criminals would be able to get guns illegally. And if they couldn't get guns, they'd go for other weapons.
Those are just my observations. I will say I don't live in a state with high population, and that may effect my views. But I have grown up around guns my whole life, and really see no issues with them.

Oh, also, take a look at this website: http://www.haciendapub.com/edcor12.html


Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Girl4beluga wrote: "I agree with Lynx"

Why thank you. :)


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not the guns that kill people...it's PEOPLE that kill people. I know it sounds strange up it is a fact. Guns are only the intrument used.


message 37: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Hey I have a question, so if I were to carry around a gun in a pocket hidden without a license and I get caught I get in alot of trouble, but What if I am carrying around a huge war sword, battle axe, or any other medieval/bladed weaponry, is their anything illegal about that.


(now I understand if I brought any of those to an airport or school I would get in trouble but what if I'm just carrying them around town.)


message 38: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I know :)


message 39: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments *giggles*


Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Breanna wrote: "It's not the guns that kill people...it's PEOPLE that kill people. I know it sounds strange up it is a fact. Guns are only the intrument used."

yup. :)


Cody wrote: "Hey I have a question, so if I were to carry around a gun in a pocket hidden without a license and I get caught I get in alot of trouble, but What if I am carrying around a huge war sword, battle ..."

My dad said it depends on where you live. Look up the current laws in the state. So... yeah. I would look online at your state laws, then go to the closest police station and see what they think about it.
Anyway... that's just what I'd do. haha. Good luck if you're gonna find out. Tell me the results if you do. ;)


message 41: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) i just think the nra should not be trying to hide anyone who has sold a gun that was used in a crime, wheather they knew it or not. they should let the police do their jobs. if they really cared about the protection of americans, they'd let them trace the weapons to the stores where they came, and then take the appropriate actions needed. the nra persuaded politicians to put 86 restrictions on the atf, hampering their ability to make sure that gun dealers are not letting guns get in the wrong hands. the nra doesn't care about has a gun and who doesn't, who gets hurt and who doesn't. they just care about money. lynx said, "do accidents happen because of guns? of course! that's just how guns are! well, i think that's because of the very liberal gun policies, like how some states don't require safe storage of a firearm. well, a little kid can get a hold of the gun and misuse it. breanna said, "guns don't kill people... it's PEOPLE that kill people." i know that, but what if it gets into the hands of cold-blooded killer who just has nothing on his mind but to committ murders, or a mentally-ill person? well, tragedies are going to occur. also, i found out that many of the gun laws are not even enforced! that's another factor that's hampering people's safety.


Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Look. Gabriella. You aren't getting it. First of all, they do a background check before letting you get a gun. Also, some states do have harsher gun laws.

lynx said, "do accidents happen because of guns? of course! that's just how guns are!" well, i think that's because of the very liberal gun policies, like how some states don't require safe storage of a firearm. well, a little kid can get a hold of the gun and misuse it.
*sighs* Accidents happen with guns involved in them, because of people not taking the proper precautions in keeping them, or using them. If you had a kid, and had guns... you'd try and keep them locked up. It's just common sense. To not lock up your guns well enough... that's just stupid and not the guns fault. It's their fault. The gun is not the problem. Also, most people keep guns stored, not loaded, and with the safety on. I highly doubt a little kid could 1) load the weapon 2) lift the gun(unless a pistol) and 3) know how to turn the safety off. Please, use a better argument.

breanna said, "guns don't kill people... it's PEOPLE that kill people." i know that, but what if it gets into the hands of cold-blooded killer who just has nothing on his mind but to committ murders, or a mentally-ill person? well, tragedies are going to occur.
Background checks. Don't forget those. And yes, guns still do get in the hands of criminals. But some of them may be getting them illegally. And a "cold-blooded killer with nothing on his mind but to commit murders" is just as dangerous with any other form of weapon. Tragedies will occur with any weapon. If you are going to make guns illegal, you may as well make anything else that can be used to kill people illegal. And that's a lot of stuff.

also, i found out that many of the gun laws are not even enforced! that's another factor that's hampering people's safety.
Please, show us the proof.


message 43: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Nov 25, 2010 08:27AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Kristin wrote: "There were 15 new posts when I logged on, so I haven't read them all. So... Here is one reason I don't approve of guns:

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/bl......"



For the second one, the gun didn't even work! There was no threat at all.
For the third one, if you look at the 4th and 5th paragraph... they are completely correct. But that's the parent's responsibility. If the parent doesn't take care of things properly, there will probably be problems. It's not guns, it's the people that are the problems. If you left a knife out in a childs reach, yes. They can hurt themselves. And it is the same for guns, and any other weapon. If parents don't want their kids reaching the knives, they move them out of reach. It's the same way with guns.

Please, look at the link I posted earlier. I don't know if you read it or not, and it's not very long, but please read it. It's in post 76.


message 44: by Nathan (new)

Nathan well, the nra has sold guns to legal gun owners, some of them own gun shops, and they sell them to criminals or people who intend to do crimes with them.

The NRA doesn't sell guns to anyone. They aren't a gun dealership.

At any rate, what does the NRA have to do with whether or not you think guns should be illegal?


message 45: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (stardust_126) lynx wrote: "first of all, they do a background check before letting you get a gun."

that's true for some gun dealers out there, but some of them are corrupt. also, someone can go into a gun store, and buy a gun for a criminal. it's really hard for the police to prove that, though.

"accidents happen with guns involved in them, becauseof people not taking the proper precautions in keeping them or using them..."

okay, good point.

"if you are going to make guns illegal, you may as well make anything else that can be used to kill people illegal."

i'm not saying that guns should be illegal, i'm saying that there should be much stricter laws regarding them. the nra is standing in the way of the police in trying to stop guns from getting to criminals and catching corrupt gun dealers.

"please show us the proof."

if you click on the first page that i put up, and go down to guns in the wrong hands, it says "americans for gun safety produced a 2003 report that reveals 20 of the nation's 22 national gun laws are not enforced. according to us department of justice, only 2% of federal gun crimes were actually prosecuted."


message 46: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Hey I have a question, so if I were to carry around a gun in a pocket hidden without a license and I get caught I get in alot of trouble, but What if I am carrying around a huge war sword, battle axe, or any other medieval/bladed weaponry, is their anything illegal about that.

Swords and axes would be legal to carry.


message 47: by Nathan (new)

Nathan i know that, but what if it gets into the hands of cold-blooded killer who just has nothing on his mind but to committ murders, or a mentally-ill person?

If a person is a cold-blooded killer who wants to murder people, it won't matter whether he has a fucking gun or a sharpened popsicle stick.


message 48: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Three articles about kids and guns. You might find the last one more convincing, but I don't know

If you are going to take this position, you need to explain why guns should be illegal but knives, cars, and bathroom cleanser should be legal. All of this items kill children every year and are dangerous in the hands of children. Explain why those three are okay but guns are not.


Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Gabriella wrote: "lynx wrote: "first of all, they do a background check before letting you get a gun."

that's true for some gun dealers out there, but some of them are corrupt. also, someone can go into a gun store, and buy a gun for a criminal. it's really hard for the police to prove that, though.

So? Yes, guns are a weapon. Yes, people can buy weapons for dangerous people. Yes, some gun dealers may be corrupt. But for the most part, there is nothing wrong with gun dealers, or people buying the guns.

i'm not saying that guns should be illegal, i'm saying that there should be much stricter laws regarding them. the nra is standing in the way of the police in trying to stop guns from getting to criminals and catching corrupt gun dealers.
Look at the link I posted. Please. or at least let me know you are looking at it, or have looked at it. We don't need stricter laws. I don't know about the NRA thing, but you can't stop guns getting to criminals. You just can't. They'd find some way or other. And there will always be corrupt gun dealers. You'd get rid of one, and criminals will just find another. That's why we shouldn't have harsher gun laws, so the normal people can have weapons for self-defense. No matter what, the criminals will find some way to get their hands on weapons(gun, or not), and to take away the right for normal people to defend themselves... that's just wrong.

Sorry, I don't have time to post much right now, otherwise I would try and say more.


message 50: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) My dad said it depends on where you live. Look up the current laws in the state. So... yeah. I would look online at your state laws, then go to the closest police station and see what they think about it.
Anyway... that's just what I'd do. haha. Good luck if you're gonna find out. Tell me the results if you do. ;)

Lol I will.


« previous 1
back to top