The Lovers of THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES SERIES discussion

Characters > Oliver

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) discuss vampire oliver here

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i liked him in the first book but i dnt like him anymore. i hated him when he wanted 2 b claires protector n told her that he's only let her see shane once every couple of months. i was like noooooooo
lolz.
i hated bishop so much more

message 3: by Amber I. (new)

Amber I. | 13 comments Oliver confuses me. One minute he is jerk the next minute he is saving them. Like have you noticed a lot of time they are in trouble its Oliver that rescues them? He came to them when he heard Bishop was there and no one could find Amelia, then he came and saved her when she was kidnapped by that cop at the warehouse. He was also there after Jason and that guy tried draining her. I know there are more but thats just some off the top of my head. And well in the end of Kiss of Death when he told them he was sorry, because they were all trapped in Morganville.

SO yes he is a jerk but he does have some good sides. Which is why he confuses me.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ye he confuses me 2 i dnt no how i feel about him. i really likes him in ghost town tho.

message 5: by Amelie13 (new)

Amelie13 | 4 comments If you think about it. when he starts saving them clare is protected by amelie. amelie would probably kill him or at least badly hur him if he didn't