The Lovers of THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES SERIES discussion

Characters > Shane Collins

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) <3 him
<3 him
<3 him

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) av u read ghost town yet?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) kiss of death's good.
on one of the other groups i'm on we do buddy reads n theres a girl who wants 2 read these she's read the first 2 and wanted sum1 to read them with her so she's got sum1 to talk about them with. i wanna read ghost town coz i've just got it but i sed i'd read the others again with her. i invited her 2 this group 2 so hopefully she'll join 2.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) thats a good idea. we shud definately do that. :p

Resident Optimist (residentoptimist) But then we'd only be able to read the 9 books there is? o.e And most of us had read a lot of them, which is why we're part of this group XD But otherwise I like the idea :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know i've read the first 8 but i luv them so much i really wanna read them again lolz

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) there's just so good n i think am gonna read them all again anyway b4 i read book 9. i will wait n we'll read them 2gether :)

Resident Optimist (residentoptimist) I think I'm going to wait until the whole series is finished, and then I'm going to start again, that way I'll never really be too upset that the series has finished.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) when the series finishes i'll still re-read them again anyway.

message 10: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments iv only just started the book but i love him already

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) isn't he amazin? he's my favourite character i love him.

message 12: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i love him 2 cant wait to read more about him i take it hes the badboy

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) sorta. he's really sweet 2. i want him 2 b real so i can have him <3
lol

message 14: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments lol i love a bad boy whos sweet i like the other boy aswell cant remember his name

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) michael is lovely. i'm really loving him sooooo much more in ghost town. i wnt say y coz i dnt wanna spoil it but i was like aaaaawwwwwwwww bless him lolz

message 16: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i cant wait to read them all dont know who i like best yet i love shane because hes the bad boy but i also love michael for been the deep musical one i just want them both

message 17: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnster) | 2 comments Shane is my favourite hands down.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) shane is definitely my favourite, no competition by any of the other characters. i really loved him in the first book and then i just fell more and more in love with him as the series went on. love book 2.
<3 shane.

message 19: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i cant wait to read the next one and im loving shane so far. iv almost finished the first book so i should be reading the next one tonight.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ooohhh
2nd book is my fave, it is so exciting i couldn't put it down. i actually read it in 1 sitting.

message 21: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments omg shanes in a cage i cant wait to read this one and start the next. i knew oliver was abit shady lol didnt think he would be that bad but im still loving shane im seeing the softer side of him now :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know rite. i <3 shane. i read that book in 1 day coz i had 2 find out what happened to shane. i <3 him soooooo much

message 23: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i had to go to work so im going to read it all tonight so i can get to the next one.i had a peek at the next one and i cant wait to read it i read the bit were clare takes some meat of his plate and he licks her fingers lol i love him hes so sweet :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know i love him sooooooo much
he's like the perfect guy

message 25: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i know lol i cant wait to read more about him please tell me they stay together :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep they r still 2gether in ghost town. :)
i'd b soooooooo mad if they split up :(

message 27: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i dont want them to split up they are perfect together cant wait to see how eve and michael are getting on i hope they stay together :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) dnt wanna ruin it 4 u but they r still 2gether 2.
dnt b mad wiv me 4 telling you :(

message 29: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments im not i would of looked at some point lol im to impatient lol need to know :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol i did that when i read them. i was like oooooohhhhhhh do they stay 2gether?

message 31: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments im going to read my book now will let u know how im getting on tomorrow:)

message 32: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments im glad they all stay together love them all

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) me 2 but shane's my fave character i want a real life shane please
lol

message 34: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i would to hes my fave lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i <3 him soooooo much
whenever i read a scene with him n claire i'm always like
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

message 36: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments im on the 3rd book now im up to the part were he says clare not his type i had to flick some pages to see what happens lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) OMG i know, i was like WHAT??? dnt say that lmao

message 38: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments lol im back to loving shane again but he could of said sorry lol

message 39: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i like vampire sam. omg her parents coming to live there hope they dont make her move out and live with them she will never have any time for shane then i need more shane in the book lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol i haven't read that 1 4 sooooooooo long so remind me y did he say she wasn't his type?????
i cnt remember.
i know i hated it when her parents come 2 town. those books can't have too much shane in them, to me they need more lol but then i dnt think the story can get much.
i thought they were gonna split up the way he acts near the end of ghost town, but its ok they stay 2gether. Phew! lol

message 41: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments or thats good then im glad they stay together in ghost town.he said she wasnt his type because he wanted to leave because michael was a vamp and clare didnt want to go with him.my new vamp academy book should be here tomorrow so i will have to take a short break from the morgan books.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) OMG please tell me if dimitri n rose end up 2gether. i am only on shadow kiss n i cnt wait. i like spoilers lol

i remember that now. i am reading the rest of va now my mum was gonna get me last sacrifice 4 xmas and she sed i can have it early coz i wanna read it as soon as am finished the others. :)

message 43: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i got it off play.com and it was posted on saturday so im hoping it comes tomorrow and i will be deffo reading the ending first so i will let u know lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) vicky u r just like me. even tho i'm only on shadow kiss i am going out 2 buy it on wed wen i can get dwn 2 waterstones :)
i am totally addicted to va i <3 rose she's amazin.

message 45: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i want them to end up together i wont be happy if they dont lol if it comes in morning i will have a quick look and send u a message :) when will the next morgan book be coming out?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) gud gud.
if dimitri n rose dnt end up 2gether i think i may cry :'(
i just looked on amazon n it sayd morgan vamps book 10 is getting released in May 2nd
YEY

message 47: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i cant wait to get the last va book and if they dont end up together i think i will cry to lol did it say what was goingto happen in next morgan book i cant wait to read them all

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i love how we go 2 each other 4 spoilers on the different series we have read lmao
i felt sorry 4 rose in SK its not her fault that she froze, i mean come on she saw mason for christ sake. i hated stan he reli annoyed me :|
lol

message 49: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 1 comments I LOVE SHANE!!! He is just so the bad boy but with Claire he's the sweetest, my all time favorite part is when he tells her he loves her!! Awww made me want to reach in the book and grab him and give him a kiss, ;)... Sorry got out of hand lol...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i love shane 2, i want him 2 b real so i can have him. i <3 him

« previous 1 3 4