Role Play people!! discussion

Apocalypse > Apocalypse Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 623 (623 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Grenna laughed as she rode up the elevator with her parents beside her. Here they were at the Empire State Building for vacation. She was so excited! The elevator reached the top with a ding! and Grenna and her family got out. They squeezed through the crowd to the viewing platform. It was amazing! Grenna felt as if she could see the whole world.

A faint tremor brought her to her mother's side. Another tremor, this one bigger, alerted the rest of the tourists. People started running around, screaming "Earthquake! Earthquake!" A voice came over a loudspeaker, telling everyone not to worry, this building had plenty of structural support. Everyone was quiet for a few moments. Then there was the third tremor, the biggest one so far. There was no calming the crowd now.

Grenna found herself torn from her family as the tremors got bigger, and bigger. Panicked tourists hustled into the elevators. She couldn't see her mom. She could not find her dad. And then a huge rumble rocked the earth, and Grenna screamed as the Empire State Building collapsed around her.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments Orion walked tipsily from a bar, smirking to himself. Tonight was a night ripe from theft.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments Orion leaned against a wall, breathing deeply. In his minds eye he saw a flash of images. Not again, I thought the doctors got rid of it he snarled to himself, clutching his head. He crouched, sucking in a shocked breath when the earth began to roll.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra could feel an earthquake and held the kitchen counter calmly, thinking that it was just a small tremor.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments Orion sucked in a breath, crawling across the pavement and into the trees.

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) When it started to shake more she fell over onto the ground.

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She stood up and ran outside.

message 8: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) The smoldering wreckage of one of the once greatest structures in the USA was strewn across the ground. Frantic reporters kept their distance as sirens wailed. But nothing could save the building- Officials could only pull body after body from the rubble and try to pretend it was all going to be okay.

But it wasn't going to be okay. It was 2012, and nothing was going to be okay.

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) All around her buildings were falling to the ground and she put an arm over her face.

message 10: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Grenna opened her eyes and immediately wished she hadn't. Her whole body was wracked with pain. Her right ankle was swollen to twice the normal size, and her left leg was surely broken. But that was hardly half the pain as was in her head. Reaching up with a sore hand, she gingerly touched her forehead. Her fingers came away bright red.

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra managed to not get that badly hurt, until a tree fell.

message 12: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) She dragged herself out of the wreckage. The pain was so much that she gave up plenty of times. But the biggest objective of her life right then was to get away. Why? Grenna had no idea.

Then the tsunami hit.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments Orion coughed up blood, as trees that had been in the ground for centuries were wrenched from the ground. His meeting with the pavement had resulted in a broken rib, he was sure of it.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments He leaned against a tree, grasping his side. He hope it wouldn't pierce his lung.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 20, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

Sara hid in the bushes her small body shaking. She was tired and cold. No 7 year old should have gone through what she had one through. She had run away, caught, bused, shot at everything possible. A small puppy was inside her coat/sweatshirt. He wriggled around and then escaped. "Fang come back!"Sara whispeare but Fang was already gone. He ran into the clearing where two boys were. Sara folweed

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra coughed and passed out.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara shot out from the bushes

message 18: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) When she woke up she saw a tree on top of her and her stomach was on the ground.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara saw a girl and ran over. "You ok?"

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra groaned and looked up at her. "Ugh... Yeah I think so, can you just help get this tree off of me?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok but how?"Sara asked

message 22: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Uh..." She looked around. "There! Use a piece of wood to pry this off."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok"Sara said and ran. She grabbed it and brought it back. She pulled and the tree moved

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She rolled quickly out from under it and stood up. "Thanks."
((wanna do Elektra's and John's wedding?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sure)

"No problem"Sara said

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "I'm Elektra."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sara"Sara said fang ran over

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Is that your dog?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea Fang"Sara said

message 30: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Grenna turned to see a wave of water as higher than her house coming down the street- No it wasn't coming it was barreling, leaving behind it a path of destruction. Or at least that was what it looked like. The buildings behind it were completely submerged. Not even the top of a building poked out of the expanding ocean, on account of all the buildings having been knocked down.

She scrambled forward, forcing herself to ignore the pain all over her. But she wasn't fast enough. Grenna, along with most of the officials surveying the damage, was swept up in the giant wave. She tried to scream, but salty water filled her mouth, and she sank.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara looked around

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "He's very cute." She said smiling, she saw Grenna. "Hey! Do you know what's going on?" She said running up to her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara saw a guy hurt. She ran over to him.

(magic rp)

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((do u wanna rp in the magic school rp? Elektra need someone...))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments ♥Ωqoq pƎɯ∀u ˥ɹIƃ Ǝɥ┴Ω♥ wrote: "Ash coughed. She staggered to Orion. Breathing heavily, her eyes widened and she fell to the ground, barely breathing."

Orion looked down at the girl, eyes wide? WTF? I should have heard her...

He bent down, checking her pulse.

message 36: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Dec 20, 2010 05:53PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments He rolled his eyes. "We'll get to that, sugar, when we're somewhere safe." he said, looking pointedly at the quivering earth. The last of the tremors were fading away and dark thunder clouds were rolling in.

"Come on, I know a place." he murmured, while swinging her into his arms.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sara are you ok?"Sara asked

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra followed.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(Btw sara is 7)

Sara sighed and Fang folweed

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((ik))
"Where we going anyway?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't know"Sara said

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments "Well, thats too bad for you..." Orion muttered sarcastically, jogging towards his old hidey hole and trying to ignore his smarting side.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara flinched

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sara. I don't know my last name. I just know I'm 7. This is Fang"Sara said

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Fang sat and Sara patted him nervous

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments "I'm Orion!" he flourished, dropping her unceremoniously on the floor. "Master Thief."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara bit her tounge

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why am I alwaays the youngest?"Sara asked Fang

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 81 comments Orion sat, propping his legs on an old trunk.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's that?"Sara asked pointing to the trunk.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13