Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
z-The FEMA Camp! > I'm famous

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mon (new)

Mon got an invite, weeeeeeeee, so people actually notice my existence
I may or may not be Martian

message 2: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | 561 comments Mod
????

message 3: by Mon (new)

Mon do you know that Willis is an insurance company? It's in Australia, so obviously nobody knows about it.
Also, there's a public out there? This is so much more exciting than I thought!

message 4: by Mon (new)

Mon Awww, I don't even own have a TV (I sound like a hipster). But then youtube exists for a reason right?

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (joshuanomenmutatio) I see no point in having a TV. Everything's available online and with less, if not any, commercials.

message 6: by Mon (new)

Mon I'm ready to conclude that a lot of smart and talented people don't have TV, I feel so unique.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (joshuanomenmutatio) I like plenty of television programs, I just hate commercial interruptions. Plus, a person doesn't have to rely on the scheduling of shows if they're just watching them online. Most shows seem to be available online within an hour after they've aired on television. For instance, tonight I'll watch Dexter and Bored to Death online very soon after they've aired on TV.

message 8: by Mon (new)

Mon Crap, the only thing I recognise is Dexter, that's the blood guy right? I think I need to get out more (ie. go to places outside my room)

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (joshuanomenmutatio) Actually, you can do most of this stuff from a room with an internet connection. Here's the main site I use to watch things on, aside from netflix: watch-series.com

message 10: by Mon (new)

Mon true, I usually torrent though, a lot of streaming sites are getting shut down these days

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID)

unread topics | mark unread