~!Life Rox!~ discussion

Group Story > Story # 1 (In A Heart's Beat)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 59 comments Mod
The Fallen

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

wow i like Serena's name. we could also do:

A Heart Beat

NightFall

Problems

YA!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE A HEART BEAT

but how about changing it just a bit...

In A Heart's Beat

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

wow i like that name better!! Good job, i love it!

message 5: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
Yeah! now just continue the story!!!

thnx!

message 7: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
I'll post the start here again! here we go:

message 8: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
As I walked home , I felt tottaly dizzy . It was the break of dawn & it would soon be nightfall ... I couldn't even feel my feet...couln't help falling.

Suddenly everything went dark.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I woke up to a dark wooden ceiling above my head; not drywall like I was used too. Cobwebs lines the rafters of the roof. It was like a super-creepy run down shack. Surprised, I began to sit up.

message 10: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
As I began to sit , I felt pain all over my body . I had also a bad headache , which was normal , according to the migrane I had.

But unfortunately, this one was worse than the rest of the ones that I was used to. I was forced to lay back down because of the blinding pain.

Then, someone walked into the room, and stuck something sharp into my arm. I got one look at the amazingly pale face and violet eyes before I fell unconscious.

message 12: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
((*darkness*))!!

I woke up once again, only to find the pale face and violet eyes staring into my face, concern was in her eyes. Somehow, I knew it was a her.

She turned to leave, probably startled because I had stared at her for a few long seconds.

"No! Don't leave!! Please talk to me!"

message 14: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
She hesitated for a moment , then opened the wooden door & left.
Before leaving the room she said " OK! I'll be right back" in a deep sleepy voice.Yet it was unlikely that she would come back soon . I still felt sleepy.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I was fallen into all kinds of emotion, pian, scared, and now lonely. Would that girl come back for me? Or leave me here to rot?

message 16: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments I slowly sat up and looked around the room, only to discover the lack of furniture and dim light coming from a lamp in the corner of the small room. After a few minutes the girl returned with a glass of water and a sandwich.
"Eat," she ordered, "You're going to be here a while," and with that, she left the room once again and left me to my lonesome.

message 17: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
"what had i done ? why should I be here ? " I shouted , but she had again left and there was no answer.
Let's see I fell down a short distance from our house and I woke up here...why have I been bringed here? I had nothing special...we were a completely normal family like any other family in the neighborhood.There was nothing catchy about us.My dad was'nt wealthy & My mother didn't live with us...I'm totally confused...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Confused, I slowly eat the sandwich like she ordred. As the hard, brick sandwich slitherd down my throat I herd voices coming from downstairs.........

message 19: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) "What do we do with her"? said a strange voice. "I don't know, but we have to do something", said another. The first one said, "Let's put our heads together. We have to think of something and quick".

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Then there was a long that made me axnoise, then the same strange voice spoke, " We must hurry and do something with the girl, before she gets suspishus."

Then very soft foot steps came slowy back up the stairs towwards me, then the door opend..............

message 21: by Catamorandi (last edited Jul 23, 2008 08:35PM) (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) He walked in the room and offered me a glass of water. I took him up on that. He laced it with hemlock. He handed it to me and said, "Here's a nice, cold glass of water", to which I replied...

message 22: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) i want to know why i'm here! anyways, why are you giving me that? you already gave me something to drink, so i'm fine for now!
she assured him by drinking from the glass that the girl had giver her before, with the sandwich.

message 23: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments she looked up at the man towering above her and heard another set of footsteps enter the room. she looked and saw, who must have been the most beautiful girl in the world. her perfectly shaped nose, full lips, long eyelashes, and gorgeous auburn hair made her quite a sight to behold. the man stepped aside and let the girl approach her.
"so u want to know why you're here," the girl said, her voice dripping venom.
"ya," i nearly shouted, "i do. i have no idea why im here and my parents are gonna be worried out of their minds when im not home!" i didnt know what possessed me to yell at this gorgeous girl, but something about her was familiar, and the sound of her voice made me so angry i couldnt stand it.
she just smirked at me. she grabbed my face in her hand and pulled me up so i was inches from her face. . . . .

Her minty breath was so cold, the beads of sweat on my forehead immediately froze, and so did all the saliva in my mouth.

"Because I hate you! And I am going to kill you for what you did to Brad," she whispered, voice dripping with hate.

"But I don't even know who you are!" I screamed, trying to pull away from her. But that only made her hold me tighter.

"Don't remember me? Don't remember me?!" she screamed, getting higher-pitched every sentence, saliva flecking my face.

"No! Who are you!!!??"

"I am your worst nightmare Sabrid." And with that, her black eyes looked into mine, and I fell into that well of blackness.

message 25: by Catamorandi (last edited Jul 23, 2008 09:42PM) (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I fell into a deep, dark, whirling void. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. I knew that once I got back to the real world, I wouldn't be able to ever look into those black, hypnotic eyes again. Then Sabrid said, "Brad will join us in our search. After what you did to him, you deserve to be tortured until you tell us where it is."

message 26: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
I fell into a dream...a really bad one. It was actually a nightmare.
In the dream I saw this girl getting closer & closer to me , followed by Brad.
I Forgot to say , Brad was my oldest cousin & best friend ever. I couldn't imagine why he had been in this story.What had Brad done to me?What had I done to Brad??

message 27: by Hazel (last edited Jul 24, 2008 10:07AM) (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments i saw the girl turn and embrace brad, glancing back at me to smirking. then, brad began to walk away and the happy look that she once had, turned into a sinister smile. it felt like her gaze was burning me.
i woke up, and tried to sit up, but a searing pain shot through my side. the lamp in the corner was turned off and the room was pitch black. i had no idea what time it was, but i knew that my parent had to be worried sick already.
i looked around the darkness, and even though i saw nothing, i felt a presence. the feeling that someone was watching me was unbearable. i tried to get up and get to the corner with the lamp, but the pain in my side was even more intense.
all of a sudden, a light went on and i sucked in a sharp breath. . . . .
i slowly let it out, only to see it was the girl that had brought me the food. i looked down at my side and gasped as i saw that i was covered in blood.
the girl noticed where i was looking and said, "anissa, the girl that came down earlier, did a number on u after u fainted."
"why am i here," i asked in a raspy voise.
"because im going to kill u," said a voice from the doorway. . . . .

message 28: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) and it was the stunningly beautiful girl again.
"why are you doing this to me? what have i done?" i cried, reduced to a pitiful state.
the other girl smirked. turning to the one that had brought me the food, she said, "tell her, enwyn."

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 24, 2008 08:06PM) (new)

So confused and angry I pulled away from the tray of food. My only way out of this miss way to pead, " Please let me go,I have no idea what you talking about. Once I don't come home everyone will be searching for me, And I don't think you want that kind of trouble."

My head was spining, Hopeing that my plead/theart was going to work on her. Then the other girl stared at her with scared eyes. Then she slwoly leand toward me again...........

message 30: by Hazel (last edited Jul 25, 2008 12:39AM) (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments "im sorry," she said. i just stared at her, as she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me closer to Anissa. anissa pushed away the girls hand and grabbed me by the hair, she pulled me up so i was on my feet. my side was searing with an unbearable pain, but i knew not to say anything.
she looked at me, her black eyes stared into my green ones. it felt as though she wasnt only looking into my eyes but boring into my sole with her empty, lifeless eyes. "u still cant figure out why you're here," she said letting go of my hair and letting me collapse to the ground. she turned and gave me her back as she continued speaking, "brad was the best thing that had ever happened to me. he wasnt only my lover, he was my only friend, my companion, my soul mate, if you will. he was your cousin, and your brother's best friend. when you told your brother the horrid lie when brad turned the whole class against you. the lie that brad had killed his uncle, your father. your brother was so enraged that he drove his car off that cliff with both of them inside, leading them both to an untimely death. you took away my only friend!" she turned around and knelt down so that we were face to face. "an eye for an eye wont suffice now. i wont kill your friend because you killed mine, because your friend has done nothing to me. i will however take great pleasure in taking your life, to avenge the life of my best friend."
with that she motioned to the other girl and left, but the other girl didnt leave, she approached me slowly. . . . . .

message 31: by Novin (last edited Jul 25, 2008 03:56AM) (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
"Wait!You've taken the wrong person!"I said with a voice full of astonishment of the foolish story she had just told."What're you talking about? Brad killed my father? My bro killed himself and Brad both?" I laughed . A srprised one! "My father is alive & he's just waiting for me at home & Stan - my bro - is having his exams at Yale ! And 'bout Brad , he had killed no one , and no one killed him!!We were just planning a beach camping this weekend , together!" I paused . "As for you : you , actually your ppl , have certainly took the wrong person !"
I took a long breath .
"Remember , anyone who has a cousin named Brad , isn't the one who took your friend! There are so many Brads in this city , and most of them might have cousins! " I looked straight in her cold , mean , and ofcourse beautiful eyes : YOU ARE MENTAL ANNISA! This is funny!!really funny!

message 32: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
"Hey ! wait wait! "I said . " Yesterday you just told me "Brad will join us in our search. After what you did to him, you deserve to be tortured until you tell us where it is."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"So don't you see! This is all a mistake, wrong girl, I am telling you all I know and the truth. Why won't you belive me?"
The girl that was still in the room turned her back on me then spoke," You could be lieing." I had no choice I had to make her belive, so I slowly walked infront of her and looked into her sad eyes. " Look me in the eyes and tell me that I am lieing!" She did look into my eyes then she..........

message 34: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) sighed heavily. i thought that she had finally seen the truth, and would let me go, but in the next instant she grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me vigorously. "you wicked girl, you should be dead not him! he comes to haunt me, but i can only look upon him from afar because he is but a frail spectre, a mere shadow of who he was! the only way to let him rest is to take the life from you, so that he may go in peace, and leave me... forever..." and with that, her face went pale white and she collapsed, sobbing. "i must free him of his earthly bonds and give him peace, even if it means i can never see him again until we unite once more when i die!"

message 35: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments he looked away and exited the same door anissa did. i looked around the room and decided that i had to get away from anissa, she was competely mental.
the throbbing in my side had gotten a little better and i decided that i'd wait an hour, then try to escape. since there were no windows, i'd have to leave thru the only door. . . .

message 36: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) wait, who looked away and exited? the guy with the hemlock? (just need clarification)

message 37: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments the girl with the vilot eyes.

message 38: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) i took off my shoes and made for the door. even though enwyn was still in the room, her back was turned, and i figured that she was crying. i had just placed my hand on the doorknob, when she whipped around. she had been crying, but it only made her face more beautiful if anything.
"you must be confused," she murmured, gently leading me back to bed.
"you bet! your sister feeds me this crazy story, and all of the supposed DEAD people in it i've seen in the past week!" i replied, angry now.
"let me explain," she said, soothingly running her hand up and down the wound on my side. "you see, we, as you may have guessed, are not humans."
i stared at her. "you have got to be kidding. and i thought that you were the only sane person here."
she shook her head, regretfully. "look at your wound, if you want proof," she said.
i looked. it was gone.

message 39: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) ((dun dun dun!))

message 40: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments i tried to put all this together, coming here, the 3 unusual people, the unknown wound that magically disappeared.
"wait, if you're not human, then what r u?" i asked staring at enwyn.
enwyn sighed and sat beside me on the bed, "my whole family possesses unsual powers, i have the power to heal, my brother, the man that came in earlier, can read minds, however my sister, anissa, doesnt know her power yet. it has cause her grief, and i think she has the power to sudduce and mislead. brad was her lover, ad she's told u. he dissapeared a little while back. she has chased after the person that caused him to dissapear. making up fake stories to see if she can get a confession."
"why does she have me then?" i asked, "all of my friends and family r still in my li-" i paused, then turned to enwyn, "last year, one of my really close friends disappeared without a trace and they still cant find him, but his name wasnt brad and he wasnt my cousin."

message 41: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) enwyn shook her head again. "i'm afraid that she beleives that she finally has the right person, as in you. i think that she will kill you as soon as one of us aren't supervising her or you. every day she grows farther and farther from us, and we used to be able to convince her to let each person that she captured go. but no more. she does not listen to reason, and worst of all, my brother cannot read her mind anymore." she looked troubled.
"can't read her mind? how can that happen?" i inquired.
"it can happen... if a person loses their mind. then, there is no mind to read." she looked up when i snorted. "you may find it silly. but it is in actuallity very serious. now, when my brother tries to delve into her thoughts, he only seed jumbles of disturbing images and words. some times, and these are the worst times, he cannot see anything at all. just a dark, endless void..." her voice trailed off, and her face was very troubled.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I just sat there forzen and confused. With so many qustions running through my mind...... who is this brad that she is talking about? Why do they think I killed him? Is this girl on my side? I must get out of here.
I slowly meet her eyes,they were dark and depressing, then I slowly asked one of my qustions.........

" Do YOU trust me? Do YOU belive me?"

message 43: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
"Actually , as far as Anissa has gone crazy , I can't trust her anymore, though I have no idea 'bout you and your family ..."
"OKEY! you said your bro can read minds. Can't he read mine???"

message 44: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) enwyn was confused. "why would he need to?"
"to prove that i didn't kill anyone!"
enwyn stroked her chin thoughtfully. "yes, that is a very clever idea. you are smarter than i thouht." she still looked troubled though. "but i am not sure if anissa will beleive him. she seems too swallowed up in her own fantasy these days." she added, ruefully.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

" We have to at least try! It might be the only way to prove that am inasent." I stared at her hard till she would speak. She looked really focesed. " hey bro! come in here! she wants you to listen to her." Then the boy came into the room, If i wans't held here i would think that he was cute. " Read my mind, and if i am right, then i will help you find the real one." I said. Then the boy slowly leand toward me.........

message 46: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) my face grew red. why was i thinking about kissing him at this time, of all times?
the boy put both hands on my head, and pressed his ear there. i was practically smothered, and meanwhile my heart was thumping wildly. then i realized that he could be reading my thoughts about kissing him. i blushed redder, if possible.
"control your emotions," he said, with a playful glint in his eyes, "i am trying to find the right thought."
it was a peculiar feeling, rather like someone was moving a metal detector around in my head. but not entirely unpleasant, either. suddenly he tensed up, and drew away from me sharply. he stared at me, with a look full of fear and hatred.
"you are the killer! it is there, in your mind! i saw it all... you are the reason my sister is like this! why?! why did you do it?!" he said, his eyes filling up with tears.
"calm down, erran," said enwyn, consolingly rubbing his back. "are you sure that she is the one?"
"yes, i saw it. but one thing doesn't make sense..." he answered, looking confused. "the memory is very out of place. it starts, and ends, abruptly. and there are no other connected memories... it's almost as if..." then he looked sheepish. "i'm sorry. i think that i judged you too hastily. i am most certain that you are not, in fact, the killer."
"what? but if you saw the memory... but how... I don't even remember it! what?!" i was totally confused. the guy saw this memory, when i could not remember it? "please explain!" i said.
"i beleive that the killer planted this memory inside your head, so that when your mind was read it would seem as if you are the killer. but he or she did it very poorly, and once i got over my emotion i saw that it was indeed, not your memory. but this is news. the only person that would be able to do that kind of thing would have to have powers, like us!" he said.
"you see, we always thought that we were the only ones of our kind. now it seems other wise" said enwyn. "we must talk with mom and dad. come" she said, gesturing towards me, "you are one of us now."

message 47: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 45 comments he looked deeply into my eyes, his eyes dialated and it seemed as tho he was in a trance. then all of a sudden he snapped back and looked and enwyn. he wispered something in her ear and took her into the hall, as tho he was shy to talk in front of me. i heard the conversation faintly.......

message 48: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) "when i looked into her mind, i saw that she was with brad when he was killed. she apparently does not remember this. the killer must have taken all memories of brad out of her brain, and transplanted memories of killing brad," whispered erran.
"this is serious" said enwyn.
"the question is, what should we do? the more i delve, the more questions come up than answers!" said erran
"should we tell her?" inquired enwyn.
"she'll find out anyways, when we all discuss it with mom and dad," said erran.
"don't worry, i can hear you guys anyways," i said, coming out into the hall. the others jumped. erran looked uneasy.
"there's something more, right?" i said, reading his expression. "there's something that you found, in my brain, that you don't want to tell me?"
erran turned away. "let's talk this through with my parents," he said. "we need to figure this out," and he started descending the stairs.
"why won't you tell me?" i implored, but to no avail. i let it drop. i knew that i would find out anyways.
once we had reached the first floor, i met the parents. the mom was stunningly beautiful, with silver hair that reached the floor and golden eyes. her name was kemma, and her personality was slightly detatched. the dad was...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

was tall shadowing the mother, he had dark hair and semmed very tensed when he saw me. i took deep slow breathes and tried to focus.then the woman reached toward me and.......

message 50: by Novin (new)

Novin | 178 comments Mod
in a stunning voice , she said hello & appologized for her daughter's recent insanity .
She looked sad , but her voice was beyond everything, when she speaked , it was like she was singing a lullaby ...

« previous 1 3