fall out boy fans!!! discussion

Patrick Stump's new solo album!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Alex-wa wrote: "I don't know the exact date, but Patrick Stump's new solo album is scheduled to come out sometime in February. Yay! I'm so excited! I hope it's good. :D"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anyone heard his song "Spotlight"?? I love his voice soooo much!!!

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments ♫ Andrea the overcast girl ♫ wrote: "Has anyone heard his song "Spotlight"?? I love his voice soooo much!!!"

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIS VOICE AND I LOVE THE LYRICS!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love his voice, too! Nothing compares to it. Well, I have another person in mind, but, still. I love him.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments ♫ Andrea the overcast girl ♫ wrote: "I love his voice, too! Nothing compares to it. Well, I have another person in mind, but, still. I love him."

lol i love listening to his voice nm wat type of music it'll b cuz every time i listen to him i remember the good days i had (which aren't very many)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, me too. i love him. but, i kinda miss his cute, awkward self when he was in FOB

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments IKR!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

but, he still looks awesome now.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments yes he does....at first pictures after fob broke up i had to make a second glance. he lost so much weight!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 18, 2011 08:02AM) (new)

I know!!! HE must feel real good! I'm happy for him.

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments i am too!:) i will always remember him as a sweet guy and sings amazingly nm what he does in his life

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yes!!

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments :)

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Alex-wa wrote: "ahh!!! patrick looks sooooo different!!!!!"

ikr!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, yes he does. did anyone watch is a capella video he posted on youtube.com???

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments i don't think i did

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

cuz he posted it on his youtube account. it sounds really good.

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments okay i'll look it up

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) its so good

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr?! i didn't think bow ties looked good on anyone... but patrick seems to prove me wrong.
when he's singing, he gets really into it. some of his moves look kinda awkward. but, love his voice!!

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments haha it reminds me of the beginning of the music video of arms race

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

how come?

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments when fob is taping in the 'hood' and how patrick is being a nerd and some of the producer's posse is mimicing patrick (its hard to explain u gotta watch that part of the music video)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah! i remember. b'cuz patrick was making those weird actions. lol one of my favorite videos.

message 25: by Kayla (last edited Jan 25, 2011 07:09PM) (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments i love arms race, where is your boy, saturday, sixteen candles, and i don't care music videos

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i like what a catch, donnie bcuz of the ending.

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments IKR!!!!!!!!!:) I LOVE IT HOW PATRICK IS ON THE PIANO AND THEN HIS PET SEAGULL!!:)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL yeah. i also like america's suitehearts because all four of them play characters from their songs.

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments haha i remember that i love the video of how they were making that video....:) i love fad but i have to say its not one of my favorites from them. I love IOH and TFUTCT a little bit better and after those two it would be TTTYG

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

really? i like FAD the best. lol

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments its good but i love patrick's voice more in the beggining because of how it sounds like they didn't do anything to his voice to make it sound better.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments holycraphelostalotofweight! I DIDNT THINK IT WAS HIM till i saw his face! now my friend cant call him pattymcfatty anymore :D

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments lol morgan.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments i mean, he looks GREAT skinny but hes just not the same anymore! he was cute chubby! not that hes not cute anymore, of course he is, he always will be cute but...imgonnashutupnow

message 35: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments lol do u remember the video where pete says to patrick "dude your wearing my jeans"-Pete "no i'm not these are the dude version of these pants" Patrick. Later On....."Hi I'm Patrick Stump and I'm wearing Pete Wentz's pants"-Patrick.....LMAO

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments lol yes what was that?!

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments that was on the disc 2 of **** or if u type in on youtube The Honda Civic Tour i believe

message 38: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments teehee best part of believe is the lie!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments o yeah! i found it again :)
i remember my friend showed me it on youtube
btw...****? (From Under The Cork Tree?)

message 40: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments nope Live In Phoenix

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments then whats the stars for?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments have you noticed that pete with short hair looks like emmett cullen emmett cullen looks like pete with short hair?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments ohhh i found the list of songs on google and the only ones i dont have are hum hallelujah (kinda sad that i dont have it but i never really felt like finding it on itunes) and golden (which ive heard OF but never actually heard)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments and of course whenever i try to bring itunes up on my computer it doesnt work sooo... :'(

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments oh...my...gosh...
i just heard the preview things on itunes of the songs on truant wave and...
its pop-ish reggae!
im...smad

message 47: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Morgan wrote: "ohhh i found the list of songs on google and the only ones i dont have are hum hallelujah (kinda sad that i dont have it but i never really felt like finding it on itunes) and golden (which ive hea..."

WAT U NEVER HEARD GOLDEN B4!? Its on IOH! and theh **** is any four letter cuss word of ur choice. Its on the album cover

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments yeah cuz i dont have infinity on high (i cant find it anywhere so i just get songs that ive heard of on itunes) and im smad at that 2 because its got like the best songs on it. and yeah i figured that out when i googled the album cover.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments speaking of album covers-if you have TTTYG on ur ipod, does the album artwork show up for you? it doesnt for me :'(

message 50: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments i have the small ones that doesn't have a screen :(

« previous 1