Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Monthly Group Read > Suggestions for December Group Read

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Suggest what book you'd like to read as a group in December! It can be a book from any genre, as long as it's the first in the series (if it's not, make sure we've at least started this series as a group). Thank you.

message 2: by Lisa S (new)

Lisa S (kasey_k_fan) How about Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane by Stacia Kane

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments I'm not sure if you have already read this before on a group read but I suggest Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (JessfromTex) | 19 comments Lexa555 wrote: "I'm not sure if you have already read this before on a group read but I suggest Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike"

Oh I love that book! We should definitely read Thrist!

message 6: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Thanks guys! Any other suggestions? I'll try to get a poll up within the next few days.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (JessfromTex) | 19 comments Well the last book of the Vampire Academy is coming out Dec. 7, so we could read that, or we could read the first book of the series. Another book I really like is Graceling by Kristen Cashore

message 8: by Lisa S (new)

Lisa S (kasey_k_fan) Graceling was really good.

message 9: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) K, I'll make the poll now with the books I have, thanks guys!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.