Pennsylvania discussion

Towering Pines Volume One: Room 509

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bruce (new)

Bruce Sarte (brucesarte) | 4 comments Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!

I want to make an offer to the group:

You can order Towering Pines via Amazon or your local bookstore, the retail on it is $15. Or -- you can order it direct through me for a reduced price of $10 plus $3 for shipping. I have several ARC copies of the book collecting dust that I'd be happy to sell to the group.

I would, of course, sign the book for you!

Please let me know if that is something you would like to take advantage of -- it *is* while supplies last but I think I have 10 or 12 of them left.

You can email me at bruce@bruceasarte.com or just reply here on this thread and I will send a link to order the book. I can have it in the mail to you 24 hours after you order.

Bruce A. Sarte
Author, Towering Pines Volume One: Room 509

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments Starting next Friday I will begin reading the book Towering Pines by Bruce Sarte. Bruce is a Pa author who resides in Berks County. If anyone would like to join me in reading this book just reply here. ALSO, Bruce has available a few ARC copies available for $10 Plus shipping. You can send him a message on goodreads or email him at bruce@brucesarte.com if you are interested in Obtaining a copy.

message 3: by Bruce (new)

Bruce Sarte (brucesarte) | 4 comments If anyone wants to order the ARC copies of Towering Pines, I am including the link here -- please feel free to order and enjoy! it is $10 plus $3 for shipping.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

Towering Pines Volume One: Room 509

message 4: by Bruce (new)

Bruce Sarte (brucesarte) | 4 comments I wanted to drop in and see if anyone had any questions for me about the book... or maybe we could schedule an online chat and talk about the book, its characters... maybe answer questions in that format?

I'd be happy to! Just let me know!