Author Support Group discussion

HELP! > Author Dashboard

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carole (new)

Carole (casutton) | 11 comments I love that word 'help!' I always hope it will bring an answer to my problems. On this occasion, I am trying to add my third book, 'Blood Opal' onto my Author's Dashboard that already contains 'Ferryman' and 'And the Devil Laughed', but I can't see how to do it. The instructions tell me to 'perform a search' if I want to add a book. I did and now my page has 4or5 books belonging to another Carole Sutton (not me)How do I get to a page that shows just my three -- does anybody know? Please.
Carole

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) Carole wrote: "I love that word 'help!' I always hope it will bring an answer to my problems. On this occasion, I am trying to add my third book, 'Blood Opal' onto my Author's Dashboard that already contains 'Fer..."

You may need to contact Goodreads support to resolve this one; that's beyond my ability to figure out.

message 3: by J.R. (new)

J.R. | 4 comments Carole wrote: "I love that word 'help!' I always hope it will bring an answer to my problems. On this occasion, I am trying to add my third book, 'Blood Opal' onto my Author's Dashboard that already contains 'Fer..."

You're not alone, Carole. I can't add all my books, either. They'll load to my shelf, but not to books by me. I've given up trying.

message 4: by Carole (new)

Carole (casutton) | 11 comments Thanks for your feedback J.R.
When I have a bit more time I'll have yet another go and see if I can crack it. If I do, I'll let you know.
Obviously, I have done it once before when I added the second book, so the answer must be somewhere out there.
Cheers
Carole

message 5: by Kae (new)

Kae Cheatham (uppitywoman) | 2 comments Contact a GR Librarian. They really know how to correct things.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2...

message 6: by Carole (new)

Carole (casutton) | 11 comments Kae,

Okay, thank you for that. I'll try them next.
Carole

message 7: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Lipscomb (shawnlipscomb) | 3 comments Hello, my name is Shawn D. Lipscomb, Sr., and I am reside in Durham, NC. I am the author of, "NO LONGER BROKEN: From Broken To Breakthrough." I would love for each of you to write a review my new book. I will give you a brief overview of my book and a little about myself below.

About The Book:

No Longer Broken is a powerful inspiring message that will encourage, enrich, equip and empower you to live prosperously. In the pages of this writing you will witness the highs and lows of leadership, marriage, family, separation/divorce and ministry. Pastor Shawn D. Lipscomb, shares with us how he recovered from his brokenness; positioned himself for divine destiny to experience the promises of God.

This life changing book highlights God’s presence, plans and divine purpose for your life; in spite of your brokenness; a true comfort for anyone who desires to throw in the towel, but needs supernatural strength to begin again. Filled with encouragement to run this race patiently, No Longer Broken is a treasure for every reader. You will truly be blessed!

Synopsis:

In a raw and vulnerable manner, Pastor Lipscomb takes you along his journey that began as a leader who appeared to his flock as stately and untouchable by the enemy. However, what they didn’t know was that, like many leaders, he was severely hurting behind the scenes, caught up in satisfying his worldly cravings with a feeling of loneliness; lacking someone to turn to for guidance and support. Once exposed, he became broken to an almost deadly point, and had to rely completely on the Father to rescue him. As he gave it all to God, and trusted Him to work it all out, he was able to see just how amazing our Creator is, and how truly deeply He is willing to go for the love of each of His individual children. Finally, Pastor Lipscomb vividly describes his joy and elation in watching the Father work in and through him. He lays out scripture for his readers and encourages you to join him in giving it all over to God, allowing Him to bless you in every way He desires for your life. He promises you the hope of moving from broken to triumphant, something that is a guarantee through God’s sufficient and unfailing grace.

About The Author:

Shawn D. Lipscomb, powerful preacher, anointed teacher, author, motivator and entrepreneur; has inspired multitudes across this nation to release their brokenness and grab a hold of their breakthrough. Pastor Lipscomb's passionate words and extraordinary spiritual gifts have afforded him the opportunity to minister reconciliation and restoration to the wounded and strengthen the weary soul. His message penetrates the hearts and souls of people of all ages, ethnicity and social-economic backgrounds. Pastor Lipscomb is the founder of S.D. Lipscomb Ministries in Durham, NC.

To purchase copies of NO LONGER BROKEN or for further information please visit: www.nolongerbrokensdl.com

Thanks For Your Consideration.

Shawn D. Lipscomb, Sr.

message 8: by Kae (new)

Kae Cheatham (uppitywoman) | 2 comments Carole wrote: "Kae,

Okay, thank you for that. I'll try them next.
Carole"

Kae wrote: "Contact a GR Librarian. They really know how to correct things.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2..."

Carole, I am now a GR librarian, and I have corrected your page, adding Blood Opal.

message 9: by Carole (new)

Carole (casutton) | 11 comments Hi Kae,
I have just spotted the message, that you have added Blood Opal to my page, and I can't remember if I replied to it. If I didn't, I'm sorry for that. But thank you for putting this right.

Happy Christmas
Cheers
Carole