-The World of the Dark. -(One On One's + Group Rp)- discussion

Zane Institution Role Play*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 632 (632 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Staart*

message 2: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait looked around at her surroundings. Then she looked up at last, at the beautiful blue Institute before her she knew as the Zane Institution. A place her and other teenagers with psychic abilities would be staying, helping to strengthen their abilities.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel sat stiffly in the van ,
"So.. About the institute, How long before I could actually leave it?" His voice was hoarse and demanding.
"In One Year Gabe." Mr.Zane said.
"One Year?" Gabriel whined, "But that's like jail, which i'd be happy to go back to , If I don't have to go there.." His voice serious and bleak.
"I'm sorry, But we need you Gabriel." Mr.Zane laid his hand on Gabriel's shoulder, In one swift movement , Gabriel pushed him off and stared out the window.

message 4: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait picked up her suitcase, walking up the steps on the institute. Hoping to god that everybody would like her, or at least a few. Her new started needed to be great, amazing even. Not... bad,

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel stared out the window for what seemed like hours.
"We're almost there." Mr.Zane could feel Gabriel's tense features becoming more tense.
"I don't care.." Gabriel growled back at Mr.Zane , making sure to shut him up.
"Gabriel, I Hope your more friendly with the other students." Mr.Zane shook his head softly.
"I will be. As long as they don't bother me." Gabriel's sick grin crawled across his face. Making Mr.Zane shoot back a bit in his seat.

message 6: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait opened the wide doors of the institute and walked up the long winding stairs. Well, they weren't that long, but they seemed it. But she didn't care, she was happy for her new start. She started walking up when she heard a bang and she ran upstairs, seeing a boy up there with gorgeous blond hair and striking eyes, he bumped into her, "sorry! oh.. hi" they said at the same time smiling and blushing.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel sighed and leaned back into the leather seats Of Mr.Zane's van, trying to look optimistic about it all.
"Have you calmed yourself?" Mr.Zane glanced over at Gabriel with his deep knowing eyes.
"Sure.." Gabriel flung the word off his tongue. Not even meaning it. He hated the fact he would be stuck with all sorts of other teenagers with their own Physchic abilities. It made him feel, small.. even weak.

message 8: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait locked eyes with the boy, smiling and finally found it in her to stick her hand out for a handshake. "I'm uhh... Kait. And you are...?" the guy smiled, "I'm Rob" he said.

Kait giggled a little, "nice to meet you" she said, finally removing her hand from his, but not removing her gaze from his.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The van pulled up outside the Institute , As Mr.Zane got out. But Ordering Gabriel to stay Inside the van untill he came to get him.
"Why!?" Gabriel agrued.
"Gabriel , Please.. Just once, Listen." Mr.Zane's voice was smooth like silk , but demanding and as cold as steel. Gabriel just rolled his eyes and dangled his legs out the car door relaxing.

Mr.Zane enter the institute , calling everyone down the the living room. Trying to smile.

message 10: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait finally stopped staring and jumped, turning around going back down the steps, hurrying along her way. She wanted to get there as soon as possible, and Mr.Zane sounds amazing, from the way that Joyce had explained him.

(Her name was Joyce, right?)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yep , Her names Joyce.)

Mr.Zane smiled as the students all piled down stairs.
"Welcome." He said at last , then grinning,
"I Hope moving in wasn't that much trouble, and I hope everyone has touched base with each other. Because from here on out, We are a family. A strong family. We will stick together through what ever hard times you might have." He began to ramble on. Once the goody goody two shoes speech was done , he began to tell them about their one House Mate, That would have "special" attention.
"I'd like you all to try your best , to Deal with him. But for now. He'll be staying here." Mr.Zane tried to look happy , but failed. Then he called Gabriel in from the car.

Gabriel walked in the door , Tall and handsome . The way the sun caught his stormy grey eyes , made them shine. He stared towards the kids that were standing before him. He had no idea what to say, So he just put up his walls, making sure no one could read him. His face expressionless.

message 12: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait's mouth almost dropped down to her kneecaps when she saw a boy who looked like he could be a warrior walk in. She could tell he was defending himself against something. But what? Us?

"Hi," Kait said, getting the nerve up to say something, "I'm Kait. And you are...?" she outstretched her hand to the new boy. Wondering if he'd answer her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel stared blankly at the Witchy girl , with the beautiful features , and weird eyes..
"She's gorgeous.." he muttered in his head. Then she spoke, He imagined Angels as he took her hand.
"Gabriel." He said flatly , then pulling his hand away as fast as it got in hers. Crossing his arms and looking around.

Mr.Zane smiled , and said his goodbyes and left the students , and Joyce at the Insitution.

message 14: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait's smile quickly turned to a frown but she hid it the second it did. Not wanting Gabriel's bad mood to get in the way of hers. "Gabriel, you say. Like the angel?" she said teasingly, and heard Rob chuckle from behind them, talking to another girl, but she knew his laughter was pointed at what she had said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel glared at her , cursing under his breath. Moving around her with the stealth of a hunter, When she realised , He was upstairs already, putting his stuff inside the biggest best room, shutting the door. "What give's her the right to speak.. right to my heart like that!" He almost screamed aloud, lucky he had more control over himself. Or he might have just made a huge mistake. "No.. I won't like her.. I wont.. Trust no one.. Remember Gabriel.. No one." He sighed at his thoughts , He felt like childish for even looking at her.

message 16: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait was so surprised when he had just disapeared like that but when she heard a door upstairs close she knew he was up there. 'But how did he get up there so fast?' she thought to herself, just as a boy she now knew as Lewis screamed, "HE'S GOING TO TAKE THE GOOD BEDROOM!" and with that, they all ran upstairs, Kait coming in first place.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel had the door shut , still cursing at what his heart was telling him.
Heart: You Like Her.
"No. I Do not!" Gabriel screamed back, but there was really no denying it, He did.. He knew he did , But that had to stop.. And quick , Just then , a knock came to the door. Gabriel's eyes went as cold and bleak as ice , then he opened the door.

message 18: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait was a little started and gasped as Gabriel opened the door. A little frightened by his face and how cold he looked. "Uhmm.." she said. When Lewis finally came up front and said, "YO~ BRO~ Why do you get the good room?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel cocked his head towards Lewis , "Do you know what a holding cell looks like? one single bed, made of pretty much rock. One desk attached to the wall , a steal toilet and a lamp.. Now I think I deserve this room. Don't you?" Grabiel snarled at Lewis , raising his clenched fist a bit. Making an effort not to punch Lewis square in the eyes.

message 20: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait stepped inbetween Lewis and Gabriel, looking him straight in the eye, trying to push away the strong attraction she had for him. "Gabriel.. please, don't. You... you can have the room." she said miserably, shrugging,.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel turned away ignoring her efforts of being nice. "I would have had it anyways. Pussy over there wouldn't have done shit to get it himself." he shrugged walking back into his room , slamming the door shut behind him.

message 22: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait was gaping her mouth open as the door almost slammed in her face, but she had stepped back a few steps because she knew it was coming, "oh yeah," she said jokingly and sarcasticly, "deffinatly like the angel."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel heard the remark and peaked outside his door , "By the way, no one , better come in. Because coming from jail , and getting a very spacious room, you start to like your space." He growled then looked at Kait, "Except you, You can come in when ever you want." he said with a grin and a wink , and shut the door and locked it, walking to sit down on the bed.

message 24: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait smiled a little as Gabriel said that remark, turning back to him, her eyes shining, and she would have wanted to stay with him. But... she needed to move in, and she needed to stay away from Gabriel. She could tell he was no good, but her heart kept telling her that she wanted him. Even her head was starting to agree, but she needed to straighten that out. So her conscience told her she'd be getting into trouble with that boy, so she took that and started walking the way of her suitcase.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel looked around his room , 'wow.. it's actually pretty big.' he smiled , and walked out onto the balcony, 'okay.. Romeo and Juliet.' he chuckled to himself again , setting him self on the floor , sighing and laying back , feeling the sun aganist his pale skin.

message 26: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait was about to grab it when Rob came up from behind her, grabbing it. "I've got that," he said, standing up and smiling a bright and friendly smile. Kait couldn't help it, his smile was contageous, "thanks!" she said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel laid there for what seemed like hours , thinking about the withcy eyed girl , He really liked her , but he just couldn't convince himself to act apon it. He knew soon she'd be Mr.happysunshine's girl , He always got the girl.. Or atleast made them like him first.

message 28: by - 대박 - (last edited Dec 23, 2010 07:55PM) (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Rob smiled, "no problem, Kait." he said, his dimples showing as they walked up the stairs. When they got up there they all introduced themselves, feeling it better than having themselves introduced for them. When all that was settles a petite little red headed girl by the name of Anna in the corner said, "uhmm... what are we going to do about the room situation?"

((I know she has black hair, but i made her a redhead (:))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel was hungry , so he came out of his room and walked by the bunch on them talking and rolled his eyes , pushing his hands into his Pj pants pockets , bare chested walking downstairs , ruffled hair and everything , the complete 'Bed' Look.

message 30: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait sighed, and so did the rest of them, and they thought of a situation. And ended up with Kait and Anna sharing a room, Rob and Lewis sharing one, and the other big bedroom going just as a hang out room. But Kait couldn't stop her gaze from following after Gabriel, biting her lip, her eyes burning with intensity. But she shook her head and continued on walking to her new bedroom. Carrying her suitcase herself this time,.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel looked in around the whole kitchen . 'Great.. everything but nothing..' he sighed and walked up stairs , bumping right into Rob, Gabriel snarled and pushed Rob to the other side of the wall. Walking past him with his arms folded across his chest.

message 32: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) (aha ;D)

Kait looked around her room, looking up at the ceiling, smiling brightly and twirling, "I love this room!" she said, looking how the room was different shades of blue and red.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel stormed down the hall ,he hated the fact that 'Kessler' of all people , had to be here. Then he heard the out burst coming from 'Kait's and Anna's' room. And rolled his eyes , walking back into his room slamming the door shut , making sure everyone heard , and to knock down a couple pictures hanging in the hallway.

message 34: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait stopped mid twirl and looked around, eyes burning. She didn't like what she was about to do, but she was doing it anyways.
Kait walked out of her room, and over to Gabriel's banging on the door, quiet but urgently. She wanted to talk to him and she knew it was wrong. But she wanted to know what was up with his attitude!
Her conscience was telling her to walk away, but her heart was fluttering at the thought of seeing Gabriel again,.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel grinned instantly , He loved the attention. He walked up to the door , and opened it.
"What?" He hissed coldly , staring at the Witchy girl known as Kait.

message 36: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait walked under Gabriel's arms, walking straight inside his room. Looking around, he had nothing unpacked yet. She sat right on his bed, waiting for him to shut the door.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel closed the door un-easy. Then turned to look at her, "What do you want?" He snarled. Pushing his hair out of his eyes. Keeping his distance.

message 38: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait stared at Gabriel, eyes burning. "what I want, is to know what your problem is!" she said, her anger flaring. She stood up and stood a few inches away from Gabriel. "Well!?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel swiftly moved around her , "I like my space." he spat at her. Then moved away more, "And My problems , are.. NONE.OF.YOUR.BUSINESS." He growled , trying to keep away from her , to resist the urge to hold her...

message 40: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait rolled her eyes, moving even closer to Gabriel. "Gabriel..." she said, sighing. "If you don't want to hear me talk, you shouldn't have given me a free invite to your room." She shrugged, "and they may be my business, if they concern me."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel cocked and eyebrow at her , "Don't. And the invite was a joke. Can't you take a joke?. And what do you mean by.. If they concern you?..." His voice could cut steel. As he moved away as she got closer.

message 42: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait just sighed, "what I meant was, that if they bother me, then they're my concern. And no, I can't take a joke," she said, her voice sad and harsh at the same time, thinking about all those kids who used to tease her and taunt her for being weird, then saying 'can't you take a joke?!' she winced at the memory, forgetting that she was even in Gabriel's room, the memories were so clear.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel stared at her , "How do they bother you.." he grumbled , pulling his walls higher , crossing his arms. Not daring to give in to the sadness he noticed in her voice.

message 44: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Gabriel's voice made her jump, coming back into reality, she said nothing, turning towards the door, and quickly walking towards it, more confused than she should be.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel was at the door before she was , standing tall infront of it. "I asked you a question." He growled , demanding an answer. He wasn't going to let her leave that easily.

message 46: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait stepped back a little, a little scared of Gabriel now, which was good. It's better than liking him so much she couldn't think. "And I wasn't going to give you an answer," she said coldly, putting up all of her walls.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel knew she was trying to block him out , but he was to good at this. He stepped forward putting one hand on her shoulder. "What If I ask nicely?" He grinned , feeling a shiver come from Kait's body.

message 48: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait stuttered, "i-i-i uhm, I still wouldn't give you an answer," she said weakly, not really remembering what they were talking about. The only thing she could think of was his eyes and how they had went from ice cold to luke warm in a second.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel could feel her walls falling , 'Think I'm handsom? good. Makes things easier.' he grinned to himself , moving closer , "I'm sorry.. for all the noise." he said softly , inches away from her.

message 50: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Kait couldn't stop looking inside those eyes of Gabriel's, they were just so amazing. "uhm... it's... it's... not okay." she said, finally snapping out of it, shaking her head and backing away an inch, putting her walls up way higher.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

-The World of the Dark. -(One On One's + Group...

unread topics | mark unread