The Midnighters rp and discusion discussion

General info. > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 108 comments Mod
Hey! This is a group based on the midnighters trilogy, enjoy!

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) Soooo......................................................................................................................................My favorite character is Dess:)

message 3: by Damon (new)

Damon | 2 comments Lmao... not many peps here huh?

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) So-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o....

message 5: by Asa (new)

Asa | 81 comments Any chance at reviving- err, more like restarting, this group? The series was great and I think a roleplay would be brilliant.xD

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 108 comments Mod
Yes! Yes! Please, roleplay at your desire.

message 7: by Asa (new)

Asa | 81 comments Epic.;D I'll invite some people.

Honey Hawthorne  | 54 comments I AM HERE!

Honey Hawthorne  | 54 comments ftr asa invited me...

message 10: by Asa (new)

Asa | 81 comments Ha hey Honey. You've read the books haven't you?

Honey Hawthorne  | 54 comments OF COURSE!!!!

a couple months ago so i don't remember much.... mainly just the basic storyline...

message 12: by Asa (new)

Asa | 81 comments Well that's mainly all you will need I think.

Honey Hawthorne  | 54 comments :D

message 14: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (klymene) *in an oddly disjointed voice* Greetings. I am Klymene. Asa invited me. *bows*

Haha, that's so fun.

I loved the Midnighters. I loved, loved, loved them. And I have to say, I like that one boy. I think his name was Jonathan *checks* Yup, Jonathan. And, for oddly enough, not because he sounds really hot. He's just awesome

message 15: by Asa (new)

Asa | 81 comments Ha nice Kly.

message 16: by Asa (new)

Asa | 81 comments Welcome to the group.

message 17: by Honey Hawthorne (last edited Nov 29, 2011 08:00PM) (new)

Honey Hawthorne  | 54 comments WLCM!

if ur name starts with a j you are automatically hot... jace, jonathan,.... there are probably more.....did i say JACE? what bout the guy from clockwork angel, james? jones? something like that I think.. OHH OHH I remembered JEM..... THRE EXAMPLES RIGHT THERE!

message 18: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (klymene) Calm down, Honey. I think those are your hormones speaking. Teasing... Teasing, don't kill me! But I like the name James. It's cute.

Honey Hawthorne  | 54 comments lol very funny..... BUT I AM STILL GOIMG TO KILL U!!! *pulls out a knife*

message 20: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (klymene) *pulls out a hand grenade* (Yes I know what these are, even though I think Call of Duty is the stupidest thing on earth)

message 21: by Asa (new)

Asa | 81 comments Hey guys I had an idea. What if we made the role-play kinda a parallel universe type deal. Meaning, in each role-play there would be the five type and no one else. Thata way once all the characters get together no one I roleplaying 4 cherries in a conversation you know? Whadda you guys think?

message 22: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (klymene) OR

There could be an evil Midnighters, and a good people midnighters. And a fight. Mwaha. Besides, by the end of the books, Every single person in the universe born at midnight is a midnighter, there's got to be some overlap

Honey Hawthorne  | 54 comments OR

BOTH!! if dreams approves, we can make two folders and make one evil vs good midnighters and make as many topics as u want then another folder only 1 of each and as many topics as you want.