Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Silverbreeze's Characters > Iceflame of ShadowClan

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silverbreeze (last edited Nov 19, 2010 04:50PM) (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Name: Iceflame

Clan: ShadowClan, and he's feircely proud of it. He's the sort of cat who would promote the other Clans suspicions of ShadowClan just to keep them at bay... and in fear.

Appearance: http://warriors220.webs.com/Black%20c...

Personality: Iceflame is a calm and collected tom, and an honest soul. He's careful of what he says to cats, but isn't afraid of starting a fight either. He takes satisfaction in winding cats up, especially when he rarely shows his own fury. His name is somewhat suited, because beneath his cold exterior is a scheming mind that is always buzzing with activity.

This tom usually quietly obeys orders and blends into the background, yet still somehow manages to be noticed. Cats from other Clans tend to avoid him incase he has plans to humilate them; towards his own Clan he couldn't be more dedicated or determined. He doesn't do most of the talking in conversations, and is quite content just to listen to others cats chatter on. When he does talk, however, it is more than likely to be a quirky comment or a word of advice.

Feirce and loyal, and don't forget arrogant, Iceflame seems to be a dark and mysterious cat at first, yet many have found him to be amusing and accepting- if not pleasurable company. He puts his faith in his Clan rather than StarClan, and though he finds it difficult to believe in his ancestors he does try.

History: -

Kin: Open

Crush: Iceflame admires this she-cats courage and devotion, but feels she is more withdrawn than she needs to be. He has made it his personal aim to appeal to a kinder side of her and show her that she doesn't need to be so defensive all the time, as challenging as that may be. He may not be much of a talker, but Iceflame is determined to acheive his goal.

Mate: None

Apprentice: Open

Other:

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Accepted.

message 3: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
Yeagh. None of my kitties, I don't have any Shadow cats.

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Actually, according to Silver, you have Blackfire.

message 5: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Oh. Well, I don't rp him ever. :P

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nows a good time to start *Prods* I gtg. See ya

message 7: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
Isn't Blackfire a boy? So Iceflame can't exactly like Blackfire...

Lemme see. I have Shadowleaf, Blackshine, and Fernfeather. But Fernfeather already has a mate O.o

message 8: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Yes, my point exactly, I just didn't say that out loud.

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I didn't mean that, I'm just trying to make ANYBODY roleplay in ShadowClan. I am not roleplaying three times in a row.