Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Silverbreeze's Characters > Adderfang of RiverClan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Silverbreeze (last edited Nov 20, 2010 06:05PM) (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Name: Adderfang

Clan: RiverClan, and proud of it. He views RiverClan as one of the higher-ranking Clans that holds an advantage over everybody else, but is not arrogant about it. He knows that the other Clans can pose a threat and does not blind himself with overconfidence.

Rank: Warrior. Adderfang is not the sort of cat who ever dreamed of becoming leader, and only wanted to serve his Clan to the best of his ability. Whilst his brother had his eyes on the prize, Adderfang merely wanted to help RiverClan to become as powerful as possible.

Appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/38...

Personality: Always there for his Clan and friends, Adderfang is a cat who is dedicated to the Warrior Code. RiverClan is always at the front of his mind, his own desires at the back, and the members of his Clan in the middle. He follows even the most ridiculous orders, but doesn't walk around obeying whatever his leader says like a mindless drone. His opinions are there, they're just never voiced. He's also the sort of tom who would look at it from others points of view to understand the reasoning behind their decisions. Actions speak louder than words, but Adderfang would never be the cat to start a rebellion if he didn't agree with something.

Adderfang is about as shy or quiet as he is judgemental. His arrogance can get to him sometimes, but he tries not to flaunt it too often. Instead, he has an aura of confidence about him. Due to this, many of the more shy cats tend to find safety in his self-assurance. It's either that, or they enjoy his unique sense of humor and easygoing nature. He may get competitive, but he always has good intentions at heart.

Adderfang may not have much to say, but his undying loyalty and humor speak for itself. He can get a little competitive and may be somewhat arrogant, but he's always there for his Clan and is supportive of anyone who may feel conflicted. He is not known for making friends in the other Clans, but isn't hostile towards them either.

History: I may make one later on.

Kin: Moondark (Brother)

Crush: The she-cat that has caught Adderfangs attention is due to how she holds herself. She rarely loses control, or not openly, and would risk their life for their Clan. Unlike some she-cats Adderfang has talked to, she's not prone to aimless chattering. Her leadership and actions are inspiring just as her pride is amusing. Her intelligence is merely an added bonus, and its nice to meet a she-cat who seems so different from all the others.

Mate: None

Apprentice: Open

Other:

message 2: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
OMP! It's Adderfang!

message 3: by Silverbreeze (last edited Nov 19, 2010 04:11PM) (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Omp?

message 4: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
Lemme see... Riverclan male. His crush must be Soulstar!

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Accepted.

Omp= Oh my papa XP Nawjk. I'm just messing with ya.

message 6: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

OHMYPONIES!!!!!!!

NO, it's NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Nov 19, 2010 05:19PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Capital abuse.. I feel like abusing caps lock at the moment too...

MY SISTER IS A B!^(# She took my room at my dads house and turned it into her baby's room, and even took out my double bed. *Punches wall* StarClan I hate her.

message 8: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Sorry, Jazzy.

*faceplam* I hate to do this, but... aren't you supposed to be STUDYING? HMMMMMM? *O.o*

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy No. Well, yes, but... it's the weekend ^.^ I'll study tomorrow *Not*

message 10: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
Oh my...purple? O.o

I'm sahhhrryyy Jas. :<

message 11: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Oh me pumpkin O_o

message 12: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

PUMPKIN PIE. Is so good. :3

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy :P

Ah nah. I felt worse because I sorta took my anger out on my dad. Apparently when you have a heart attack you can forget things, and I remember he forgot he read this book called the Girl with the Dragaon Tattoo. He thought he already told me, although I TOLD him its not his fault. My sister shouldn't have done it, and now I despise her even more >.< Being pregnant is not an excuse :P

C'mon, Yum-yum. THAT crush has got to be obious :P

message 14: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

No! Is it...

Soulstar?

message 15: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Ding* I think we have a winner, Yum-yum. :P

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Applauds*

message 17: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Wow. I already guessed that. *Looks at Post 4* *Feels left out* you guys didn't notice my post?

message 19: by Silverbreeze (last edited Nov 20, 2010 05:06PM) (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments I'm sure everyone saw. Yum-yum was trying to develop her own opinion.

message 20: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

True dat.

message 21: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Hmm. Then I wonder why Sy didn't say "We have a winner" when I suggested Soulstar. Hmm. I wonder why after I said Soulstar, Yum-yum said "NO it's NOT", and now she's saying it is

message 22: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I was saying 'No it's NOT' to Jazzy's post of 'oh my papa' and then I added the 'i can't think' about the crush.

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Because you're too good at it, Jenn! :P We expect you to get it right! Yum-yum, on the other hand, well... she's just a bit spezial :P And uh... maybe a tad sloooooooooow... :P No offence, there, Yum-yum. I'm only kidding.

message 24: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Ah, the 'No it's NOT'and 'I can't think' should have been on different lines. Look at all the confusion you caused xD

Yumm-yum? you changed your profile picture?

message 25: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nah... of course she didn't! You've just got a little peice of papaer stuck over her profile picture... :P

message 26: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

It looks paler than before. Probably a bit of pale white paper

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Probably. You never know. :P

message 28: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I did, in fact, change it. And forgive me - jeez! Sorry!

On the other hand, I enjoy causing confusion. :P

message 29: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Slaps duct-tape over Yum-yums mouth* Shhh! SILENCE!!! Jenn must not know... :P

message 30: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Hmm. I wonder why? *Looks at Post 28*

message 31: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Oh! Sorry! *holds duct tape to mouth even tighter*

message 32: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy You didn't see anything... right Jenn?

message 33: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Maybe... maybe not :P

message 34: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Prods Jenns back with bazooka* Right?!?!

message 35: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*whispers* What are you talking about, post 28? *confuzzled look* There is no post 28.

message 36: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Watches interestedly*

message 37: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Post 28? Hmm. What would I gain if I say I didn't see anything?

message 38: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Jazzy will stop studying and give you heaps of cookies, fudges and... um... always be on your side! ^.^'

message 39: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Yay! So you'll help us steal Sy's man-eating turtle and flaming mace?

message 40: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

We already have Sy's man-eating turtle. That's why he is currently pink.

message 41: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Jennifer wrote: "Yay! So you'll help us steal Sy's man-eating turtle and flaming mace?"

Yes, yes, yes.

message 42: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Okay! *Did not see post 28*

message 43: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Good Jenn. Exams finished the day I posted that I'd stop studying, anyway, so :P

message 44: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

:P Thanksgiving today... TURKEY!!!

message 45: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

YEEEAHHH! But more importantly, PIE! :D

message 46: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Pumpkin pie! :P *Glomps on food*

And apple cider, potatoes, corn, *rambles on*

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 85 comments I had chocolate pie! It was magical...

message 48: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Well, pumpkin tort is better, I assure you. *Licks lips*

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 85 comments Um...what's that?

message 50: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

I think it may be spelled torte, actually. Meh.

It's like pumpkin pie, only tastier.

« previous 1