Friendcrazzeee discussion

promlems in school right now

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (sevy) | 57 comments Mod
I have a crush on this guy in my class and i need to some how figure out if he likes me or if he doesn't.

message 2: by Kodi (new)

Kodi  Dugan (-,-) (parabellelover_101) | 49 comments get someone to ask him for you. Maybe that will help. but someone he is sort of close to. :)

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments I would get really close to him and be come on of his good friends thats what I do he will learn to love u because he will go to u for things and do lots of things with u

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Maddie wrote: "I would get really close to him and be come on of his good friends thats what I do he will learn to love u because he will go to u for things and do lots of things with u"

Kodi wrote: "get someone to ask him for you. Maybe that will help. but someone he is sort of close to. :)"

Kodi wrote: "get someone to ask him for you. Maybe that will help. but someone he is sort of close to. :)"

Good idea. I just don't want to comw on to strong and I think he already knows but he just won't tell me so I don't know what to say. Kerstein said she thinks it time for me to just tell him but I don't know when the time will be right. It's just hard for me cause I havn'te ever felt this way before about a boy. I mean I have had major crushes on guys before but not this way and its just different. Its like getting a new phone and at first you hate this phone but after you get used to this phone and you hang out with this phone you start to love this phone and it becomes your only priority in life. I think I love this boy and I just can't admitte it to my own face.

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments Chloe never say u love a boy becuz he will just break ur heart sonner of later.U should tell him that u really like himI willl even go with u to do it.I will help I love u sissy
p.s.And dont worry I wont break ur heart after I say i love u:)

message 6: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) Nice Chloe. :)

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments Well her love is ment for someone special not a heartbreaker

message 8: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) But I don't understand why people say that you can't love someone because they will break your heart. That's not totally true. You just have to find the right one. Chloe don't rush things. Don't make them take to long either.

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments Thats what i mean.I care about her and I want her to be happy.I didnt mean never say u love someone I just meant keep it for someone special

message 10: by Kodi (new)

Kodi  Dugan (-,-) (parabellelover_101) | 49 comments wow. alot of people in this conversation. sissy i would say don't flat out go up to him and go "I LOVE YOU" in a boys mind that is creepy. No offense maddie. :) i know how long you have like him (a very long time) i would just ask him out already. if he says no than he is just a boy. face it, boys are annoying and arent romantic and sweet and AWESOME like girls. P.S. love you siisy! :)

message 11: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) This this ridiculous. You're making this way harder than it needs to be. CONTROL YOURSELF! You obviously don't love him enough to ask him. But if you do than AAAASSSSKKKK! You're killin' me.

message 12: by Kodi (new)

Kodi  Dugan (-,-) (parabellelover_101) | 49 comments haha. Nice kirsten, i agree! its a boy.

message 13: by Chloe (new)

Good advice guys I need help anybody wanna help?

message 14: by Chloe (new)

(Help me ask him and or tel him that I like him?) We have gotta come uo with a game plan!

message 15: by Baylee (new)

Baylee (socialcheerleader) | 1 comments Just wondering is it Tony? BTW I will soooo help you no matter who it is!! Luv u chlo chloe

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments I didnt say to tell him that u love him just show him that u like him.No offence but I think he already knows.I didnt tell though I pinky promiss I wouldnt do that

message 17: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) I'll tell him. You know I will do a good job. I know just the way you want me to do it. No need to tell me. :P

message 18: by Kodi (new)

Kodi  Dugan (-,-) (parabellelover_101) | 49 comments haha wow Chloe look how many good friends you got. I WILL VOULENTEER TO TELL HIM! PICK ME, PICK ME!

message 19: by Chloe (new)

Heeeheeee I know Kodi and I luv every single one of them even as if they where my real blood sissy. And I think he already does know!!!!! I am just a chicken about this stuff! Maddie I am sorry that I am likeing your crush but I think it is fair right and you know I honestly that that if we are sissy's wwe should just back off and let him pick witch one he likes don't ya think? I have just grown up thinking that you let the biys do the talking or the boys do the walking or the boys ask you out. Its so wierd to me to ask a boy out I agree with maddie! Just make him like me more than I deep down inside likeing as much as I want to get it over with I don't think I can go against my child hood and ruin what I believe in but maddie had the guts to ask him out! He said yes. How come I can't do that?

message 20: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) It's no big deal. You don't have to ask him. Just tell him that you like him. You don't even have to do it yourself.

message 21: by Kodi (new)

Kodi  Dugan (-,-) (parabellelover_101) | 49 comments big conversation, im lost!!!!! te-he

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments I dont like him any more he is just a good friend.It was alexus and antoniya that did that.I really didnt want to it was nice though a little he doesnt like me any way he was just trying to be nice.Chloe dont put this all on yourself.I think the only reson u wont ask him is becuz you dont want to mess up your friend ship if he says no(which he shouldnt).Its not u its him remember.

message 23: by Chloe (new)

Why do y'all keep saying that he is gonna say yes or that he likes me? He does then why can't he just tell me that? I will tell him that I like him if he ask me! but I don't want one of y'all to go up to him and tell him to ask me, I want him to want to know!!!! I WANT IT TO COMW NATUARALLY!!!!

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments Chloe guys wont tell u that they like untill they ask u out thats how u no.U should be the one to step up and do it

message 25: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) TTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL HHHIIIIMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'M GOING CRAZY!

message 26: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Kodi (new)

Kodi  Dugan (-,-) (parabellelover_101) | 49 comments GEEZ PEOPLE ITS A GUY WHO IS OBSESSED WITH SPORTS... NOT GIRLS!!!! HE WOULD MUCH RATHER BE AT A FOOTBALL GAME THAN WITH A GIRL, WHY DOES IT MATTER? I AGREE WITH CHLOE, IT SHOULD COME NATURALLY. BUT I LIKE KIRSTENS IMANGINE YOU ARE WITH THE GUY. :)

message 28: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) I'm telling you. That's the best way to do it. Then every single thing happens YOUR way.

message 29: by Chloe (new)

Hahahahaha kirsten and thank you Kodi finally someone agrees!!! Its not that I wanna get it over with and just tell him, but its th fact that he DOESN'T care and if thats the way it is gonna be then why would I wanna wast my breath????

message 30: by Chloe (new)

I mean there is just not a way that it is easy to do it without feeling crappy after he says no!!!! And I know for a fact that he will say NO!!!!!

message 31: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) Well if he says no you could always transfer schools. :)

message 32: by Chloe (new)

Yes but then I wouldn't be able to see all my loveing sissy's!!! Are you trying to get ride of me, Rude?

message 33: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) Why would I ever want to get rid of you?! How dare you suggest! :)

message 34: by Chloe (new)

Because you told me I should transfer schools if he said no.

message 35: by Chloe (new)

And that is probably a good idea when it happens at the time.

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments No you shouldnt transfer u should get a really hot guy with a cacent and show him off

message 37: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) Don't transfer I mean it like if he decided he wanted to hate you (which could happen because it has happened to me many times) then you could be gone.

message 38: by Chloe (new)

I know Maddie and make him really truly jelious!!!!!!! That is a good idea!

message 39: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments get a british guy they have a great acacent and are sometimes realy cute

message 40: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) British guys ARE REALLY cute. (BESIDES ROBERT PATTISON) eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

message 41: by Chloe (new)

Hahahahahaaha Got anyody in that catagorie? I sure could use it!!!

message 42: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) well you wouldn't know who any of them were because they are only popular in England.

message 43: by Chloe (new)

Hahahaha AND YOUR ALSO PART BRITISH RIGHT?
(I put this in caps cause I am hiper)

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments I am not britsh but I have connections;];]:} I no right rob pattison is uuuggglllyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

message 45: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) Yes I am part british. My dad is from England.

message 46: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments Thats awesome

message 47: by Chloe (new)

I know she is amazing! What else are you? Yeah Rob pee-terson is scary looking I have no clue how Bella could pick him over Jacob I think that's stupid and yes I want a British guy but I still like Tony ALOT,ALOT,ALOT.

message 48: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddielovesme) | 65 comments I no.We alllll no.I would have picked jacob all the way.(I like tan guys:})

message 49: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (whovian) I'm Greek,Norwegian,Swedish,Scottish,German,british...and American.:)

message 50: by Kodi (new)

Kodi  Dugan (-,-) (parabellelover_101) | 49 comments haha. Chloe you should do what me and maddie did... make up a guy and tell everyone bout him. :) And Robert Pattinson is jacked up, what do girls see in him.

« previous 1