Book Club discussion

The Magical Mystery Blog Tour?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reena (new)

Reena Jacobs (reenajacobs) | 95 comments Scott Nicholson is in the middle of a blog tour right now. I'm pretty sure it's about to end within the next couple of weeks. You might ask him how successful his was. Also Zoe Winters did one in September or October. Both those authors have been very forthcoming with sharing information about the indie business.

message 2: by Elle (new)

Elle Strauss (leestrauss) | 3 comments Janice Hardy just completed her blog tour (I hosted her one day) and blogged thoroughly about her experience, what worked, sales, web traffic, what she'll do differently next time. It worth reading if you're planning a blog tour sometime.

message 3: by Kae (new)

Kae Cheatham (uppitywoman) | 6 comments Elle wrote: "Janice Hardy just completed her blog tour (I hosted her one day) and blogged thoroughly about her experience, what worked, sales, web traffic, what she'll do differently next time. It worth reading..."
This sounds interesting. What address for the blogs?

message 4: by Eduardo (last edited Nov 29, 2011 02:37PM) (new)

Eduardo Casas (edcasas) | 1 comments I'd like to participate in a blog tour but I'd like it to be organized by someone who enjoys the process and can identify the best blogs for mysteries. So that I can return to do what I like to do which is write. Has anyone identified a few blog- organizers that will provide this service, and what costs to expect.