This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Harry & Smetchie

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denell (new)

Denell Is it just me...or is everybody now watching the interchange between these two?? I'm waiting for an argument....

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Aw Denell. I've argued with him a lot on here! As much as anyone else, at least. Well, not as much as Nick but I mean that's normal. It's NICK.

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Harry and Smetchie were lovers...
Harry was Smetchie's man....

Servius  Heiner Truly, I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never argued with anyone.

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Smetchie, we have not argued on here a lot. You're full of shit!

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Why don't you go fuck yourself?!

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments (how was that?)

Servius  Heiner See you two are so sappy, you can't even pretend to hate one another... lame.

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments How bad would it suck to hate the person you're married to?

message 10: by Rusty (last edited Nov 20, 2010 07:23AM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Everybody hates the person they're married to at least occasionally.*

*Man, I'm glad my wife isn't on GR. Although she'd probably readily agree with that statement.

message 11: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Meathead. Hah. I like that one. Have fun at your party Oddrun.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty you a completely full of shit. You've never said anything offensive about your wife around here. We say meathead in english too but not nearly enough.

message 13: by Rusty (last edited Nov 20, 2010 12:00PM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Oh, she ain't perfect, Smetch. She has shitty taste in men for one thing, but I try to encourage that.

Meathead is a good word. It always reminds me of "All In The Family".

Servius  Heiner A finely tuned marriage is one of equal mistrust and your cynical counterpart. With the help of a good marriage it should take somewhere in the ball park of 32 years to achieve mutual destruction.

Servius  Heiner Oh and lots of wild crazy angry monkey make-up sex too.

message 16: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Don't forget the importanceof physical distance. The wife thinks I work too much, but I'm convinced that if we spent more time together, we would drive each other crazy.

message 17: by Denell (new)

Denell Thanks for trying smetchie...I will stay vigilant :D