With This Gun (A Roleplay) discussion

The Plot

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Aight, people.

Evelynn [second in command.] and I have discussed part of a plot. Haven't gotten to far, but basically something along the lines of some other Gangs interfering with ours, cops on our asses, etc.

Ideas?

message 2: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) I has no ideas... but I enjoy the thought of gangs and coppersss

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Winter wrote: "So wait... Do we have any gang rivalry? 'Cause my character I kind of wanted her to work on two sides, the rival and the Mob... If that's okay."

Yes ma'am, if you'd like. Just try not to make it too like...out of the blue type of stuff. Know what I'm sayin'?

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 2 comments Hmmmm, this is interesting. Gangs........yeah uhmm im a white boy from small town USA who shows pigs. I dont know how well i'd be at stuff like this. Aghh. But i'm gonna try. Just for you Rose. Unless you dont want my sucky butt in the rp.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dude, I haven't a clue either. Only from what I've read in books and seen in movies :P But I'd love for you to try, love. PLEASE! But if you don't want to it's okayy.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 2 comments Okay I'll try. Im sorry if I end up sucking. haha. Ohh my jeezub its sooo cold outside and I gots to go to the football game. Shoot me now.

message 7: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) It's just below 30 degrees here, babe, I think Maine is coming back to life!

And I've been thinking about a character that's all mob-y but he/she is not really showing themselves to my idea-mind. RAWR

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm hoping to start it tonight, Jenn :)

And Braden, OMG I KNOW! It's so cold here too!

Make it happen Fibs :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

WATCH GENERAL HOSPITAL! That'll teach you all you need to know ;D

message 11: by Jay (new)

Jay | 58 comments I like this assignment. We should do something like:
1)kids vs. gov.
2)no gov and it's survival of the fittest
3)gang vs. gang (like Bloods vs Crypts.)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Good question; but I guess I should have asked before I used profanity...sorry. I just saw it under the character profiles, so I assumed it was okay.))

message 13: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) I'm pretty sure it's allowed, since in other RP's I've been in with Rose we always used swearing and very adult content, don't worry about it :]

message 14: by Rex (new)

Rex  HELLO LOVELIES!

Great to see ya all hear. It's ironic that you choose this topic for RP because I JUST finished I two page report on Al Capone, aka the most notorious gangster of all time, who brought the entire city of Chicago to it's knees.

Now, personally, I'd like to go for a sort of moder-20's feel. I really love the idea of ORIGINAL gangsters/mobsters, as in Fedoras, suits, glamourous Flappers, intense deceit, double crossing instead of.... saggy pants, sideways caps, ugly gold grills, and weed.

Could we possibly up the RP so that the "world" it's in has modern technology/equal civil rights....but feels like 20's? Maybe even the clothes are modeled after the twenties and alcohol is illegal, just like it was during the 20's?

That way we can have: STEAMPUNK! OMG! Steampunk Mobster FTW!

(If anyone has ever seen the Batman: The Animated Series, you know what I'm talking about, because even though it's set in the nineties it always feels like the 40's.)

(Also, I'm now coming up with a story in my head! OMG! <3)

message 15: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 1 comments (:

message 16: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) I <3 you Six :]

message 17: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ That sounds great :)

message 18: by Rex (new)

Rex  Okay, Frank Morretti (Fibi's character's father) is basically second in command within the Mob, but we all need to decide on a BOSS. We don't have one and this thing isn't gonna take off the ground until we do.

Also, other facts. The Mob seems predominately Russian-based, so what if the rival gang was Italian? We can call it "The Syndicate" and they're the people who killed Sonya's sister. They need a leader as well, but I'm willing to make him myself.

Now, give me ideas about the Boss! :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the idea of "The Syndicate". I have a character who is Irish, and he's reluctant about his role in the mob. Maybe he could be a double agent, so to speak?

message 20: by RedPath (new)

RedPath ...How many Russian characters are there? O.o

message 21: by Rex (new)

Rex  Candace (Amare Infinitum) wrote: "I like the idea of "The Syndicate". I have a character who is Irish, and he's reluctant about his role in the mob. Maybe he could be a double agent, so to speak?"

Great idea!

Also, I noticed Cavan is pretty high up in the Mob, though he's more of a liaison than a thug.

Anyway, I'll probably kick off with having my character murder a Mob member and frame the Syndicate, since my character wants the two gangs to ensure mutual destruction of one another.

I may also make a police officer, or something, who she'll drop tips too....

Also, my character needs an inside agent for each gang, someone who can leak information to her, which she will then leak to the police.

Anyone willing to play the part?

message 22: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) I think there is only 1 russian character? I don't remember.

And I thought someone elses dad was second in command? to be honest I didn't really read everyone's characters descriptions... Haha I barely remember what I wrote!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Agent Six wrote: "Candace (Amare Infinitum) wrote: "I like the idea of "The Syndicate". I have a character who is Irish, and he's reluctant about his role in the mob. Maybe he could be a double agent, so to speak?..."

I'll play that part, but it will take me a minute to create a character :).

message 24: by Rex (new)

Rex  Idk, all I know is that your dad is pretty high up, so my character may target you to get to your father or just use you to topple the mob. It depends on how cruel you make your character act. If you kill a lot of people for no reason, my character will probably not feel bad roughing you up, or using you as bait for your father. If you show more interest in leaving the mob, she may just ask you to work with her.

message 25: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) hmm, I shall ponder...

*ponders*

I believe that what she will do is kill people because she believes she has to do that in order to get through her life, and eventually break away from the mob... So I guess we will see where this will go ;)

message 26: by Jay (new)

Jay | 58 comments **sigh**It seems as though no one liked my ideas......

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

@ J.D.: I like your ideas :). I really like the gang vs. gang one.

message 28: by Jay (new)

Jay | 58 comments Meep. (my word to anything.)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Meep? I've never heard that before. Mine is 'Eep'; I say it when I'm excited or if something scares me.

message 30: by Jay (new)

Jay | 58 comments I say meep with a certain tone. If I say meep with a bored voice It means I'm bored, or mabey with a nonimpressed tone, or in this case a "sigh-no-one-ever-listens-to-me-but-I'll-live-with-it" tone.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, so I suppose you missed my post where I said I liked your ideas :P.

message 32: by Jay (new)

Jay | 58 comments I did read it, but the last person who said that was lieing. And I asked them if they were being serios and I got "It was a good idea but ___________'s was better.". See?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, well . . . sorry. I really do like your gang vs. gang thing, though.

message 34: by Jay (new)

Jay | 58 comments Thank you. I'll belive you, because you don't seem like the kind of person that would say something mean like that. ;)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

@ J.D.: Have you jumped into the RP yet?

message 36: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) RedPath wrote: "...How many Russian characters are there? O.o"

I thought that there were only two.

message 37: by Jay (new)

Jay | 58 comments not yet. I have't found a good opening yet.

message 38: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) yea, same with me. I haven't created a character yet though... I will in a minute.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Well...I think I'm just going to leave most of the Plot thing to Six, because I'm always A-OK with her ideas, and you all can contribute to them too. I really like them Sixxy! Especially the mod-20's type thing, but I'd still have to have some modern day things in it, for example just up to date technology. Doesn't have to be like Iphones or any shit, but you know what I mean.:)

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 47 comments Sixxy is awesome, it is official :D mod-20's.... Al Capone period HELL TO THE YEAAAAAH! :D
and steampunk is amazin i have a HUUUGE steampunk blunderbuss at home :DDDD

message 41: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) I gtg, so i can't make a character yet, but i will when i get back and I'll start rp-ing.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good Emma :)

message 43: by Rex (new)

Rex  Haha! Thanks a lot!

And are you kidding J.D.? I loved your idea! That's way I made my character murder someone and blame it on the other gang, so we could have a gang war, along with my vigilante character, cops, and tons of double crossing! <3

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Woop!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Agent Six wrote: "Candace (Amare Infinitum) wrote: "I like the idea of "The Syndicate". I have a character who is Irish, and he's reluctant about his role in the mob. Maybe he could be a double agent, so to speak?..."

Magnum may be of some... assistance. *lights pipe*

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Since we're all attempting to make meaningful posts in the RP, would it be a good idea to limit the activity so it will be easier for people to keep up; especially those on different time zones. It's just a thought. *shrugs*))

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) i'm in the UK. while you guys is asleep. i rp. and vice versa.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in Georgia. It's 4:56 PM here. I figured it would help when people get on to not have to read so many posts to keep up. But it's just a thought. It would work both ways, by the way.

message 49: by Rex (new)

Rex  4-5p.m. in the States is the best time to get on because it's around 9-10 o'clock in the Uk, so it's not too early or too late for anyone.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a good time for me, since I get off around 3:30 everyday.

« previous 1