Fantasy role play discussion

Roleplay #2 > Roleplay :-)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 447 (447 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) ((I'm gonna let someone else start, when they're ready.))

message 2: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments Tary woke one morning and got up. The sky was dark, indicating a coming storm.

message 3: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments Terra ran and jumped over the side of the ship, landing feet first, on the stones that made up the pier.Terra stretched as looked into the sky. They had reached port just in time, according to the captain, a storm was about to hit. He wondered where he was, as he started to wander off.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) Aria stood at the entrance to Rastiff's temple. She watched the boats coming in from the sea, hoping that all would make it in before the storm hit.

message 5: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Erina rode into the stable at her inn. The sky was getting dark, and a new ship had just rolled in. Time to set up shop. She dismounted.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) Aria smiled as the clouds rolled in closer. She loved the rain. She couldn't wait to feel the cool drops falling on her skin. Slowly, she stepped down the temple steps and began to head closer to the docks.

message 7: by Adeolu (last edited Nov 19, 2010 01:29PM) (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments Terra shivered, he hated rain. it was too wet and unable to be dodged for his tastes. He ran into the inn, that his ship had docked in front of.

message 8: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments Tary went down from her room in the inn. It had started to rain heavily. She sighed. She didn't like rain; it made everyone grumpy and gave people colds, which she had to deal with.

message 9: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Erina walked into the inn and around to the bar at the back. The door tinkled as Terra walked into the inn. "Can I help you?"

message 10: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Yeah, do you have an open room? And for how much?" Terra walked up to the bar. "And while I'm here, what drinks do you have? And please don't say water. I've had nothing to do but to drink it and stare at it for the last year."

message 11: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "Well we have a room upstairs. It'll be about 7,000 en(?). 10,000 en if you want an upgrade. We've got beer, wine, and, uhhh... juice." Erina grabbed a key from under the counter and dropped it on the table.

message 12: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Sounds a bit like a rip off if you ask me." Terra smiled mischievously. "But what can I do?" Terra reached into his bag and pulled out a bag of coins. After counting through them, he placed them on the table and took the key.

message 13: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Erina scooped the coins off the table and felt them carefully to make sure they were the correct ones before shoving them under the table. "Anything to drink?"

message 14: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "I'll take the 'juice'. Do you have apple cider? Of the cold kind?" Terra asked, as smiled.

message 15: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "Yup. It's good stuff." Erina turned around and grabbed a barrel cup off the shelf before turning to a barrel and poured out some thick apple cider into the cup. She handed it to Terra. "Drinks come with the room. So does dinner. But if you want anything else you gotta pay for it."

message 16: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Sounds fair. So what's your name?"

message 17: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "I'm Erina. You?"

message 18: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Terra. As in earth! As in strong and unmovable! as in many descriptions that I shall skip! Well its nice to meet you Erina. Is there anybody else at this inn?"

message 19: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "Yup. We have Tary and some other people that can add themselves in later. So what brings you here?"

message 20: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "That is a very strange and funny thing to say. I'm exploring the world. I've spent the last few years of life on alot of the various islands, some that move most that don't, and now I'm exploring the famous continent: Entropia ((what is the name of the continent anyway?)). Have you always lived here? In this inn?"

message 21: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "Nah. But this is much better then where I was before. Got kicked out 'cause of this." Erina tapped her bandaged eyes.

message 22: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Because you were disabled." Terra nodded. "I understand, I dreamt I was disabled once. It was horrible so I killed myself and woke up." Terra smiled, waiting for her reaction.

message 23: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Erina shrugged. "It's not that bad really. Well I guess it would be bad for some people but..." Spark flew into the window and hovered over Erina's shoulder. "Oh your back... Terra, this is spark. He or she or it or whatever it is was given to me. He's like my pet." Spark zoomed over to Terra, studying her.

message 24: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Well hello spark" Terra held out his hand, for spark to land on it. "My name is Terra, the incredibly manly man who comes from a and of manly men who are all as clearly manly as I am. It's nice to meet you."

message 25: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) Aria laughed as the water dripped through her hair and soaked her clothes. Finally, she decided she had had enough. She walked, dripping, into the inn. "Do you have anything warm? coffee? Hot chocolate?" she asked the innkeeper.

message 26: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "You have coffee and hot chocolate?" He whistled. "This is one fancy inn"

message 27: by Allison (last edited Nov 22, 2010 05:27PM) (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "Yup. Which would you prefer?" Erina grabbed a clay mug and moved out from behind the bar and over to the fireplace. There was 2 large cauldrons simmering over the fire. One sported hot milk, while the other was filed with water.

message 28: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Nope too rich for me. But maybe this nice looking lady over here wouldn't mind..." Terra took a few quick steps, and he was beside Erina. "So would you mind too terribly?"

message 29: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) "The hot chocolate please." Aria answered, still dripping. But she barely noticed. The water was practically a part of her.

message 30: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments Tary sat down and ordered a glass of water, not particularly thirsty.

message 31: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "Of course. Erina grabbed the wooden ladle hanging on the side of the fireplace. She lowered the ladle into the milk and quickly scooped it into the mug, she repeated until it was full close to the brim before hanging up the ladle, turning back to the counter, and grabbing some crushed chocolate from underneath. She scooped a couple spoons of the chocolate into the mug before stirring and passing the mug to Aria.

message 32: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Erina proceeded to poor a cup of water for Tary and set it down on the table in front of her.

message 33: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments "Thanks," Tary said, smiling. She stared at the glass blankly, lost in thought.

message 34: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments While Erina was busy, Terra tried to sneak himself a cup full of just the crushed chocolate.

message 35: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments ((lol))

message 36: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments "I see that. Don't try to pull stuff on me just because I'm blind. If you want some you gotta pay for it."

message 37: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments Tary looked over at the ordeal.

message 38: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) Aria sat down across from the girl with the water. "Ummmm.. hi." she said, looking down at the table shyly.

message 39: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "I am so incredibly sorry for even attempting it." Terra took off his hat in apology, he put the cup in the hat and carried it to Erina. "So you want me to put it back then?"

message 40: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Erina took his hat and studied the cup. "No but if you want you hat back you better pay up!" Erina laughed. "Spark!" Spark flew over and close to her legs before growing into a giant elephant.

message 41: by Adeolu (last edited Nov 22, 2010 07:04PM) (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments "Hey look! A giant elephant!" Terra dove forward, 'accidentally' stepped on Erina's toes and when Erina's grip on his hat loosened, he took the hat and poured the chocolate into his mouth. Placing his hat back on his head he said: "That is a rather interesting elephant."

message 42: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Spark reached his trunk over to Terra's luggage. "And that is some rather interesting luggage." Spark ruffled around before turning and spitting 3 gold coins into Erina's hand, which she pocketed. "Thank you for your business."

message 43: by Adeolu (last edited Nov 22, 2010 07:11PM) (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments Terra tilted his hat so that it covered all of his face but his lips. He smiled with all of his teeth. "No thank you. I'll just go put my stuff in my room." Terra took all of his stuff put it in his room and climbed out the window.

message 44: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments Spark changed back into his flying self. "Idiot, that isn't going to work." Erina muttered to herself.

message 45: by Adeolu (last edited Nov 22, 2010 07:17PM) (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments Terra reached the base of the inn and started to plant gold coins, that he took out of his pouch, in the ground around the base of the inn.

message 46: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 1211 comments ((uhh, u do know my charrie has echo location don't you? Cause that wont work on my charrie.))
Erina calmly strolled into the basement. "Hello. Please stop replacing my coins with fakes. I'd appreciate it."

message 47: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments Ashley wrote: "Aria sat down across from the girl with the water. "Ummmm.. hi." she said, looking down at the table shyly."

Tary looked at her and smiled. "Hi. I'm Atary. What's your name?"

message 48: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments ((uhmmm...I know that now))
"Who said these, here, were fakes?"

message 49: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) "Aria." she answered, smiling back. "What are you doing here?" she asked kindly and welcoming.

message 50: by Bobby (new)

Bobby | 68 comments "I'm from a town about three hours North. I'm staying here until I can find some more perminant accomodation, and work," Tary said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9