Rensime Rensime discussion

Sime~Gen Availability

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacqueline (new) - added it

Jacqueline Jean Lorrah and I are working with Borgo Press imprint of Wildside Press to bring all the Sime~Gen titles into availability in paper and all e-book forms (including Kindle and Nook). There is also new material that was scheduled for publication but then the publisher went out of business, so now the new material will come out from Borgo.

You should see them come up on Amazon before I get the word out. Search in the Kindle Store for "Jacqueline Lichtenberg" and you'll find the page where they pop up once available. The details pages for the books will lead to the print version information (I can only hope.)

House of Zeor is due out before December 2010.

Jacqueline Lichtenberg
http://jacquelinelichtenberg.com

Jeff Watson This is great news. I was waiting with bated breath for the new material and when that publisher went out of business was quite disappointed. I'm happy to hear that all of these wonderful books are available once again.

It appears that all of the Sime-Gen books are available on the Kindle except Ambrov Keon and are now on my Kindle. I'm looking forward to revisiting your universe from the beginning.

Jeff Watson I should have also said that I'll be monitoring Amazon as I definitely want Ambrov Keon as well.

message 4: by Jeff (last edited Apr 03, 2011 08:27AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jeff Watson Ambrov Keon is now also showing up on Amazon as a Kindle download. All the books appear to be available at B&N for the Nook as well.

message 5: by Jacqueline (new) - added it

Jacqueline Jeff et. al. As of now, there are 11 titles available on amazon in Kindle and paper (and on other sites in other ebook formats), and I'm working on THE FARRIS CHANNEL - #12. (and yes, Nook is included)

You can find them (with the new ones on page 2) at http://astore.amazon.com/simegen-20 -- there are Kindle first, then paper editions. Paper edition details pages should eventually show Kindle availability.

And you should now find them on almost all ebook sites though fictionwise.com seems to lag about 8 weeks.

We have a facebook SimeGen Group where we're posting news and discussion, which gets interesting because it ranges across a lot of topics. Sime~Gen is a science fiction Universe, not just a "series" so there's almost no topic that doesn't pertain.

Jacqueline Lichtenberg
http://jacquelinelichtenberg.com

Serene I really enjoyed Personal Recognizance. I really like the idea of a the hidden message boards and the story was intriguing, plus I liked the protagonist. I found the questions posed about the nature of the simes killing instinct being excited via reading intriguing. I have bought many of the others on kindle and intend to re-read. Its always great to get to reread something you've entirely forgotten, since now... I get to enjoy it twice. Yes there are some nice things about getting older. HAH.