manga lover discussion

Is Naruto really die in Naruto Shippuuden the movie? :'(

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rahmat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:33PM) (new)

Rahmat Romadon (rahmat_romadon) | 4 comments Hi, is there anyone who know that Naruto really die in Naruto Shippuuden the movie? I hope that's not true. I've read at wikipedia, hiks2 NAruto please don't die...

message 2: by Camelun (new)

Camelun | 1 comments i agree with amanda he is not die because he is a hero in that manga

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly I'm afraid I don't know, but Wikipedia isn't always accurate because anyone can update it, so maybe the person who added that information was just trying to confuse people or maybe they just didn't know...

message 4: by yence (new)

yence | 22 comments just like amanda said, its not tru....

he just fell n' thats not make him died...just watch the movie n' u'll understand:D

kimberly: or meybi they just wan to add some story that'll make anyone ummm...i dont knoe...curious 'bout it??

message 5: by No.i (new)

No.i (Kairi) Is the naruto shippuuden movie coming out in march?
Or is it already out?

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) Rahmat wrote: "Hi, is there anyone who know that Naruto really die in Naruto Shippuuden the movie? I hope that's not true. I've read at wikipedia, hiks2 NAruto please don't die... "

HE DOES.

message 7: by Selina (new)

Selina (Enna-girl) | 19 comments No, the movies don't come from the manga and since they're based off the manga he can't die unless he does in the manga.

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) I WANT HIM 2 DIE!!!!!!

message 9: by Shion (new)

Shion | 11 comments meanie!!!!!><

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

wow ok tat is just sad, and no Naruto cant die

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

wow ok tat is just sad, and no Naruto cant die