The Vampire Diaries discussion

Novels > Shinichi's Last words **may contain spoilers**

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Jan 18, 2011 11:30AM) (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
It is only spolier if no one has read Shadow Souls yet.

However what is included in here isn't really much of a spolier only hints.

Quote from Shadow souls:

(view spoiler)

Many secrets could be relieved in Midnight...does anyone have their own theories they would like to share on it?

message 2: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

The night of the motel.....hm...it's probably not something that anyone can guess.

Meredith might have been the murder?

um...Sage....sage might turn out to be a bad guy in the long run. who knows....

message 3: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments The night of the motel. If I remember correctly, Elena was with Damon that time searching for Stefan and it was raining so hard that they have to stop at a motel. That's the time Damon kissed her and she let him just to visit the child Damon in his mind. haha.. :)) and she knew that night that Damon really loved her.

Meredith a murderer? hmm. I don't think Meredith can't kill.. Though. Maybe. She's a silent type eh.

Hmm. Maybe. Sage... What do we know about him? He just appeared and helped Damon from the mob and he's a vampire.. that's all I knew about him..

message 4: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

That's right...she was trying to reach the child in damon's mind. So she continued to kiss him until he pulled away or something. But didn't something else happen between them?

She is quite...strong and silent type too. she held that memory from Elena about her grandfather being attacked by a vampire for a while didn't she?

Damon and Sage have some kind of history of either being friends or something else...that we aren't sure about....yet. Maybe Damon has done some bad things we are yet to know about?

at this point i'm only speculating...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 175 comments Mod
At this point I would not put it past Damon or Sage to have killed someone so I don't think they are the ones the riddle is about. Now if it was about Bonnie or Meredith than I would get excieted.

message 6: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments @Graziella: Yeah that's right. Uhm.. Damon took her blood and I remember Elena saying to him that it's not bad to ask and she's still teaching or something Stefan to ask her for something like blood.

I think it's not a vampire that attacked her grandfather. I think she mentioned warewolf. but I'm not sure.

Hmm. Yeah. I do hope it wasn't Damon. LOL. Yeah me too.

@Isabella: I don't think so too and I'm not sure about Bonnie if she did anything wrong. She's too.. Hmm. I don't know... I'm getting excited to read Midnight. ^^

message 7: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

It can't be a vampire he does say that. so it might be that it has to be either one of the humans....I wonder how one would be come a werewolf in the novel...we know by the show right. But the two are completely different stories.

message 8: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ wrote: "At this point I would not put it past Damon or Sage to have killed someone so I don't think they are the ones the riddle is about. Now if it was about Bonnie or Meredith than I would get excieted."

I think it maybe about them.

message 9: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

possibly bonnie, too we can't forget about bonnie right?

yeah, Bonnie is just a character I think we are under estimating

message 11: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I think _lot of us are under estimating her character...maybe she is only pretending to be how she is right now.

Maybe or she is that character who thinks so low of herself that she doesn't know what she really possesses

message 13: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

yes that is true too about her.

yeah that's what I think

message 15: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Who do you think this new character will be? apparently LJ Smith said there will be new characters appearing in Midnight as well. Might be that there is a new Male character joining them....

maybe it is a male witch? or sorry warlock..lol...what ever a male witch is called anyhow.

I totally saw that coming when that guy came into the show!

message 17: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

really? I didn't :( lol.....You know that guy Luca he is on the Y&R too..I was like hey its the guy from y&r!!! haha

I think he looks like a shorter B.O.B

message 19: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

a shorter what?

Do you know the rapper B-O-B? He sings Airplaines and Magic. He spells his name B.O.B thought

message 21: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

oh a rapper... no I have no idea what he looks like.

I will google him....

lol it's ok.

message 23: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I did anyhow lol. I suppose he can look like luca...

sorry as you can see i don't listen to rap...:(

It's ok. I usually don't listen to country but it's starting to grow on me. Well not the love songs but the other ones

message 25: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I don't listen to country either...infact I don't like it at all. ( sorry to say)

I like Italian pop/rock music. :D I can tell you that about a good 95% of my itunes library is forgein music. lol the rest english. lol