Vampire-HighSchool-RolePlay discussion

New Students character info!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (last edited Nov 20, 2010 05:12PM) (new)

BookLover (aryiio) | 93 comments Mod
Name-Ary fullname-Aryiio buh likes to go by ary
Gender-Female
Age- 17
Power: Super strong,fast hieghtend smell,hearing,sight has a dark side that snaps out when she gets to angry
Height-5'6"
Looks-Long straight black hair Lightly tanned skin,semi-exotic desert-princess features: big blueish grey eyes,athletic but curvy figure,
Personality-Ary is the seventeen-year-old,protagonist a bit wild and protective

message 2: by Damion (last edited Nov 20, 2010 05:19PM) (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments Name: Damion Alkovia
Looks: He is 6'7", has brown eyes golden tint, Short light brown hair,tanned skin,Muscular slim build He is sometimes described as a 'god', referring to his reputation as one of the most 'badass' Trainers around
personality: Tends to be serious and not show his fun side to the students he likes to read old western novels

message 3: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Nov 20, 2010 06:01PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Okay. I'll keep it short

Name: Aileen
Power: Extremely heightened hearing and sight. Also can control fire.
Appearance: straight copper colored hair, amber eyes, and a light dusting of freckles. She is 5'2", thin, and is generally seen with a look of annoyed disgust, or a look of one who is totally overwhelmed and confused.

message 4: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (last edited Nov 20, 2010 05:09PM) (new)

maybe its a good idea if we all do it that way less confusing O.O lol ima delete all the other comments and we can start fresh! or just edit your prev post

message 6: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments Lynx wrote: "lol. :D"

Good idea ;)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten thanks. :)

message 8: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (last edited Nov 21, 2010 01:08PM) (new)

KazumaTrue (kazumatruw) | 57 comments Mod
Name: Kazious
Looks:Dirty blonde hair,Kind of pale skin,Slanky but but a little muscle,6'2 redish brown eyes
Bio: He likes to be alone for the most part he is an outcast he has a few friends that are royals like him
Powers: he has mastered fire he knows almost anyway to use it but he chooses not to he is strong fast and can smell almost anything

message 9: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 420 comments Mod
Im just guna call u by ur roleplay nbame...Kazious u should have posted something right away!wait...but ur shy...*thinks*hmm

message 10: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Tatum wrote: "Im just guna call u by ur roleplay nbame...Kazious u should have posted something right away!wait...but ur shy...*thinks*hmm"

alright sure sure

message 11: by Ameerawr, I'm assuming I can't leave this blank huh? (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 228 comments Mod
Name: Miika Narelle Ashon 

Powers:

SPEED. Miika has super speed and can go faster than anything every known.

SENSES. She has heightened hearing and seeing more than normal humans. 

Appearance: 

HAIR. Miika has long, raven colored hair with streaks of purple. Her hair is toally straight and hangs to just below her shoulders. Her bangs fall into her eyes.

EYES. Her eyes are light gray and speckled with purple, and when angry they turn deep plum with gray speckles.

SKIN. Her complexion is Carmel like a latte with a slight sprinkling of freckles.

FACE. She has a small nose and large, beautiful eyes rimmed with long black lashes. Her cheeks are slightly puffy like a little girl which makes her look innocent. Her lips are full and pouty. 

CLOTHES AND ACCESORIES. She wears  black t shirts or dark colors for camaflouge and jeans, preferably tight.  She has scars from her sketchy. Her shoes are made from a special rubber that doesn't rip when she runs.  Miika has dark eyeliner. And doesn't wear any jewelry.

Personality: Miika is thoughtful and not one to be tempermental. Whenever she. is upset, she trys to hide it but eventually, if provokes will boil over. She trusts no one. And has no emotional attachment to anyone or anything because she always ends up getting hurt. Miika trys to fit in and blend but has a slight temper and doesn't like being mistreated.

message 12: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Lucas Lee wrote: "Name: Miika Narelle Ashon 

Powers:

SENSES. She has heightened hearing and seeing more than normal hu..."

Nice a lot of details just the way I like it

message 13: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

WHY ISNT MINE HERE!??humph

message 14: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Name:Tatum
Special Ability(s):healing can charm things and can use compulsion(wer u can control ppl and they do watever u want)
Looks: rhttp://static.eelmovienews.com/images/g...
Personality:fun and not shy shy lotsof emotions will express herself
Crush: no1-yet
Friends:JUst goes with basically everyone she doesnt hate
Family: no1

message 15: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

Tatum wrote: "WHY ISNT MINE HERE!??humph"Sorry I must have deleted it when I was deleting stuff so we could repost them

message 16: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

its ok i got it back!

message 17: by Ameerawr, I'm assuming I can't leave this blank huh? (new)

KazumaTrue wrote: "Lucas Lee wrote: "Name: Miika Narelle Ashon 

Powers:

SENSES. She has heightened hearing an..."

Thanks I'm not sure how to jump in tho.

message 18: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

just jump in maybe u can calm damionb down-hes a little bitchy tho!

message 19: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

Tatum wrote: "just jump in maybe u can calm damionb down-hes a little bitchy tho!"I think its because hes a teacher Or something O.O so he kinda gots to be

message 20: by Ameerawr, I'm assuming I can't leave this blank huh? (new)

:) haha okay I'll try

message 21: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

i think it was me!i slapped him

message 22: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Tatum wrote: "i think it was me!i slapped him"Well Der! Dont slap me I bite back ;)

message 23: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Ill bite bak too!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

maybe ill slap u just to see...jk maybe

message 25: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Tatum wrote: "maybe ill slap u just to see...jk maybe"
You slap I slap :O den ill eat a cookie in joy over both our slapped bodies

message 26: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

lol

message 27: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Kazious!!!i saw we had three books in common twilight VA anf frost bite!!y the hell do you read chik lits???????????!AND Y DO I ONLY C THE FRIST 2 va BOOKS Y NOT ALL SIX??

message 28: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Tatum wrote: "Kazious!!!i saw we had three books in common twilight VA anf frost bite!!y the hell do you read chik lits???????????!AND Y DO I ONLY C THE FRIST 2 va BOOKS Y NOT ALL SIX??"idk got bored of adding books lol been reading the last couple days

message 29: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

oh...okay i almost freaked out ther for a second...

message 30: by Stephen (last edited Nov 25, 2010 08:05PM) (new)

Stephen | 107 comments Name:Stephen
Special Ability:being a bad ass
Looks:im havin trouble with the link but its my profile picturePersonality:Funny as hell kinda a player doesnt take crap and is a serious gaurdian
Crush: no1-yet
Friends:No one and everyone
Family: me myself and I

message 31: by Ameerawr, I'm assuming I can't leave this blank huh? (new)

haha being a bad ass awesome power ;)

message 32: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 107 comments ikr!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Cheyenne
Special Ability:singing like an angel
Looks-

hair:has really long blode, hair with bangs that stops at her butt, the hair also has light carmel colored highlights

eyes: there a really beautiful hazel, but sometimes look golden, and if you look really close she has little gold dots in her eyes. Her eye make-up is usually is a light shimmer green

cloths: she usually is wearing romantice sun dress that are in nuatrueal colors with ruffles. then she wears supper cute brown flats. she also has plain dimonde earings, and her golden heart shaped necklace

face: she has cute little freckles and wears light pink lip gloss.

Personality: She tends to like bad boys even though she is so sweet and kind. She is thoughtful and usually keeps to her self. she likes writting songs and plays them on her gutiar. She also is very shy, and fashinable. she hides a lot of secrets and dosent like being completly open.

Crush: no one (yet!)
Special powers: can read peoples mind.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Internet isn't working for some reason and I'm leaving to visit relatives in a week. So unless my internet is back soon you won't hear from me for 3 weeks.
Sorry I left so suddenly yesterday... blame it all on whatever caused the internet not to work. :P You can just ignore Aileen. Just update me(if at all possible) when I get back.
Talk to you all later!

message 35: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

Lynx wrote: "Internet isn't working for some reason and I'm leaving to visit relatives in a week. So unless my internet is back soon you won't hear from me for 3 weeks.
Sorry I left so suddenly yesterday... bl..."
okie dokie ^.^ have fun

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Thanks. But my dad magically(lol, meaning he talked on the phone for a long time and pressed some buttons, and the internet came back) got the internet to work. haha. So I have some more time. :)

message 37: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

cool not much happened tho well me and miika r talking undewr the bleachers and r going to spy on damions lessons so we can learn

message 39: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

pretty sure that is all....

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (So is this group dead or no?))

message 41: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

nope

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ What happened so far?

message 43: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

well-long story...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Is there like an idea discussion group where I could read what was going on?

message 45: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

nope-since ary left we kinda just kept roleplaying a little bit...

message 46: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 193 comments Name:Santana Snow
Power: I could move stuff with my mind
Discresption:Mexican, wave dark brown hair and dark brown eye's
ONE WORD TO SAY ABOUT HER FLIRT!!!

message 47: by Alyson (new)

Alyson (aly9723) | 79 comments Name: Alice Abel
Power: Has control of the elements, and can make people do almost anything she wants.
Looks: She is white, with long black wavy hair, hazel eyes, is about 5'6" and is curvy. She is normally really shy, but is also pretty tough when she needs to be.

message 48: by Ameerawr, I'm assuming I can't leave this blank huh? (new)

Name: Simon Marrow Ashon

Power:

Invisibility: he can disappear and re-appear at will

Appearance:

Hair. His hair is shaggy and slightly longish. It falls in his eyes. It's raven and has the appearance of being wet.

Skin. His skin is olive and dotted with freckles.

Face. His eyes are grey speckled with gold flecks that sparkle in the light.

Body. He's 5'9 - 5'10. Slightly muscular and lean.

Clothes and accessories. Simon wears slightly baggy jeans and t-shirts featuring witty sayings. He has a tatto on the inside of his left wrist.

Personality: he's very outgoing and funny. He's not shy and says what's on his mind. He doesn't like people who are full of themselves or mean. He's slightly overly cofident and a huge flirt.

Other: he's Miikas brother.

message 49: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 17 comments Name-Ryan Barber
Gender-Male
Age-17
Power:Can control Water and anything involving water
Looks-Black justin beinberish haior styler, when it was long.Emerald eyes, 5"11, pretty skinny but has muscles
Personality-Ryan is kinda quiet at first, but he looks very aproachable and is liyd when you get to know him,

message 50: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Name- Alexis Elena
Gender-Female
Age- 17
Power: has light healing powers, has a very strong compulsion use and fire.
Looks- just click onto my profile picture. She also has a tattoo on her back. A tongue piercing and bellybutton piercing.
Personality- Alexis is a wild girl who doesn’t let anyone to mess with her. She’s fun to be with when you’re not on her bad side. Alexis is also known to be a badass for her quick thinking, fighting skills and smart ass comments. She is also not afraid to say what is on her mindmeaning not afraid to express herself, she is also known for that to. She can crack jokes that are funny and was considered a bitch in her past life. Alexis is a very flirty girl who is not afraid to get up close.she also happens to get into allot of trouble.
Other: in her spare time she would like to dance (an awesome dancer.. numba 1 in my mind) or listen to music as she can never get enouf of it.
Crush –no one
Friends-no one in particular yet

« previous 1