Vampire-HighSchool-RolePlay discussion

Roleplay-Post here

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,332 (1332 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (last edited Nov 19, 2010 03:04PM) (new)

BookLover (aryiio) | 93 comments Mod
*Its was Ary's First day in this old bricked school from the tinted windows to the leaves falling off the trees in the court yard bellow ary sat on a bench in the front office waiting to be called on by head mistress she tapped her leather boots against the wooden floor trying to make an annoyance of sorts....her long black hair falling over her shoulder a grey scarf covering her rosey lips she sat back blinking her grey eyes at the sealing listening to poor shmuck that sat in the office already.....she could tell her first day wasnt going to be the best.....she looked over and saw the office clerk typing away at her desk ary focused on the lady and snapped her fingers her voice nice and smooth*-Hey you! uh linda if that is your name?....Do you know how much longer this is gonna take.....?-*Linda didnt answer she just scuffed and typed louder ary sat back once more and relaxed*

message 2: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -The loud thunking of shoes made its way to the head mistress door as it swung open and damion came strutting out as he looked down and saw a girl sitting on the bench outside he changed the look on his face from anger to nothingness damion was 6'7", and had green eyes, medium length hair a few shades lighter dark brown hair, and tanned skin. He was sometimes described by others around campus as one of the most 'badass' trainers around he lightly closed the door behind him as his focus turned to the girl who was taping her feet on the floor-I think the head mistress will see you now..-His eyes stayed glued to the door handle as he stepped back away from it waving her towards it-

message 3: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*Ary watched as he waved his arm around like a chicken with its head cut off she just grinned under her scarf as she stood the smell of vanilla and lavendar following her where ever she walked her long black hair flowing behind her as she strutted towards him trying to play it of cool she knew how nice looking this guy was a lot better looking then most the guys back home....she couldnt think as her grey eyes caught a glimpse of his emerald green...she reached for the door and her hand gripped his....she pulled back faster then he could have and waited for him to open the door and as he started to she ducked her face nehind her scarf and stepped in looking back she spoke softly her voice kinda child like not like it was before*-Uh....hm thanks whoever you are....im rose-*and with her name she stepped into the office further closing the door behind her with her foot her eyes glanced at the head mistress-

message 4: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion swished his bangs infront of his eays as he stepped back further from the door her herd a a loud coughing linda the head mistresses desk clerk had been watching he stiffened up and played it off as he walked over to linda he grinned a playful smile damion was about 21 he was one of the newest trainers on campus but one of the highest ranked he his pearly white teeth showing as he smiled at lined he began to speak his voice smooth like butter-Hey linda old girl how's your day goin?-linda smiled as she shuffled some papers on her desk giving damion an nod-Aww are we playing the silent game again?-damion swallowed hard as he walked aww from her desk rubbing the back of his neck and exiting to the large stone hallway-

message 5: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 420 comments Mod
*Tatum had just stepped into the office.She saw everything that conspired between the two already in the room.She shuffled right through the office past both of them
"be careful"she said as she brushed past damion as entering the room.She walked right into the office and slammed the door.
"OK PRINCIPAL PERSON OR WATEVER IM DOING MY THING HERE THIS YEAR AND U OWE ME FOR ALL THE S*** I HAVE DONE THE PAST YEARS SO..."her voice got caught off after that.

message 6: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*Ary's head turned to the girl who was makin a loud entrance she grinned behind her scarf her eyes showing a tinkle of anxiousness she was ready for whatever was about to start she already thought this school was boring but now after all that it showed a little promise Ary hissed under her breath*-Well this looks like its gonna be fun.....-*Ary found a chair and leaned into it kicking her feet up on the coffee table in the middle of the room*

message 7: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments (Didnt even see that I had e-mails!>.<)-Damion's head swished back as he herd the girls words he then blinked and brushed his light brown hair in his face walking out clenching his fist-Its so hard to get anything done around here when all they do is nag nag nag why did they place me here?-he walked out into the hall more walking he got goose bumps from the wind blowing on his skin he was almost to the court yard when he saw something in the corner of his eye swishing past him-

message 8: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

After th long discussion with the principal Tatum stepped out and thought for a brief second. She went on for giving Ary a wink as she walked by

message 9: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

*walking out of the room Tatum looks around the hallways wondering what to do now.Where shall a 17 year old go...*

message 10: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*ary tilted her head at tatum with a grin then stepped up and walked out of the head mistresses office she was bored with her already she just wanted to get things done she pulled her ipod out of her pocket and slipped her headphones on pushing play dead end girl started to play as ary took off on a sprint past tatum and damion she loved to run she ran out into the court yard and stopped almost out of breath from a quick sprint she knelt over panting hard the music ringing in her ears*

message 11: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion had seen ary run past him the smell of vanilla and lavander following the girl where she went he watched her long strides until she got to the court yard he was already near-Hey why are you running in the halls?-he watched as she didnt answer and walked up to her see her knelt over he swished infront of her so she could see his worn down leather boots he waited for her reaction but she was trying to catch her breath-

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen glided near-silently onto the court yard. Her feet making just the faintest shuffling noise on the ground. Her light, almost golden, amber eyes looked sharply over everything here for the first time. Oh, gosh. Why did mum and pa have to send me here of all places.... She sighed, and glanced over as a girl came running out of the building like some hound from hell was chasing after her. With the way the world seemed to be, she wouldn't be all that surprised if there really was a hound from hell following the girl. But she couldn't hear a thing of that sort, so she ignored it.
She moved up towards the front door, staying a good distance away from Ary. Thinking how Ary had a strange sense in music... judging by what she was hearing from the girl's ipod. Aileen's hearing was good enough, she could hear it all as though she had the headphones in her own ears and the volume turned up to the max. And that was with her being a good hundred yards or more away.
Aileen sighed, and hurried towards the door. Wanting to escape the music attacking her ears.

message 13: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (last edited Nov 20, 2010 05:37PM) (new)

*ary huffed seeing the warmth or her breath in the cool air she lifted her head after seeing a pair of feet shuffle infront of her she pulled the head phones from her ears a wicked smirk crossing her face as she saw a girl trying to make her way into the building ary tilted her and gave the girl a wink then focused back to damion*-Uh....something I can do ya for?-*her voice was kind of sarcastic she didnt do to well with older people*

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen shook her head in annoyance as the music got a little louder. She rushed into the building, and let the thick door quiet the noise of that girls ipod. "What a great first three minutes at the school..." She muttered, highly annoyed.
She headed over to the front office to get her schedule and all that.

message 15: by Damion (last edited Nov 20, 2010 05:46PM) (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -damions ear twitched at the sound of the door closing behind the girl and he watched for a second to see if anyone els was going to make there way over there he crossed his arms his biceps showing a little more depth in them he was much taller then ary so he looked down on her with his dark eyes oh so serious-Could you turn down the music for a moment I cant hear myself think-he stood there his brow raised-

message 16: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*Ary chuckled and stood straight up to protray being a solider*-Aye Aye el-Capitan-*Ar raised her brow in the same fashion as damion and kept her self pencil stiff standing in the cold air as the wind gust her hair from side to side she placed her hands on her hips waiting for him to say something a light pink nipping at her cheeks from the cold fall weather she clicked her ipod off and stuffed it in her pocket*-Better?-*her head looked from side to side she really liked the looks of the campus it was pretty like this*

message 17: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion just stood there his eyes watching her grey ones as the wond seem to blow threw them perfectly reminding him of the hallowness he felt his brow lowered and her turned and walked off threw the same door aileen had-Time for some training...-he walked down the hall beside the lunch room watching all the new students laughing around the halls the smell of lavander and vanilla still beating in his nose he saw the training room doors they were big and wooden hard to open if you didnt have enough strenght he flung the door open with ease no one was in the training room he headed straight for the locker room to change and yet no one was there again he quickly grabbed his clothes out of a duffle bag he had placed there this morning before all the new students started showing up he jumped into them and wrapped his hands up in tape and ran out of the locker room no one still there he started punching at a punching bag hitting it harder and harder the smell of lavander and vanilla still there it was like he was beating the smell away he kept to it harder and harder-

message 18: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

Lynx wrote: "((oh.... hm... yeah, I'll change it. But I also really want her to have, like, incredibly heightened sight and hearing... like twice as good as the normal vampires... I don't know why, but I really..."(sounds fine to me ^.^ do it how ever ya like)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((oooh! So she can have extra heightened sight and hearing?! Yay! I also gave her the ability to control fire... I figured it would fit in with her personality.))

Aileen received her schedule, and lightly chewed on her lip. "Hm..." She shook her head a little. "Stupid people are so loud..." She muttered, then started towards her class.

message 20: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*Ary stood there for a moment not breathing a word until she saw damion walk of then her sarcastic look droped*-Hey where ya going?-*he didnt reply so she strated to walk towards the same door but before she could get to him the door had closed and when she peeked her head in he was gone*-God is he fast-*she didnt realize it but at the time while she was rushing to the door her ipod had fallen out of her pocket....She walked towards the front desk to look for her name and file that had all her classes and room number she snagged it from the tall brut at the desk and dashed around the corner to take a peek*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Atalia walked at a brisk pace through the hallways to her next class. "Room 10B, room 10B..." She whispered to herself as she searched for the room.

message 22: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (last edited May 30, 2011 01:40PM) (new)

tatum,unlike ary was quick and deadly.She caught up with damion and went into the girls locker room and changed.When she came out and saw damion she said"You gonna start doing anything or are u just going to be lazy?get ur head out of ur ass damion and think about the other chick on ur own time!"ia dd snappily

message 23: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion turned his head quickly as he punched the bag one more time knocking it a couple feet from him- That's no way to talk to the heasd trainer miss tatum-after he spoke those words the bag came flying back and hit him in the chest he didnt flinch his head was all over the place he stepped back and started to walk towards the mens locker room unrapping the tape from his hands his stride was big so he was at the door in no time-

message 24: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (last edited Nov 21, 2010 11:38AM) (new)

*ary was walking around the hall looking at her class list and before she knew it she walked straigh into Atalia she tightend her stance and waited for a moment her class list flew from her hand as she watched the girl ary looked mean but she was pretty she raised a brow to the girl with a smile and placed her hand infront of her almost to shake this other girls hand*-Hi im ary nice tah meet ya seems like we just bumped uglies-*Ary laughed at her little joke and kept her hand in place*

message 25: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

As sonn as Damion had left the room Tatum burst out laughing.And then she frowned,sad that she didn't get to diss him some more

message 26: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

She stayed in the room looking around.She walked forward to the punching bag Damion had been using.she huumed to herself and then reacher for the bag.She grabbed hold of it,desiding wether or not to charm it.

message 27: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion Kicked one punching bag hard enough so the chain broke it flung and landed across the room his face was unclear as to his emotions he spoke just a little harsh to tatum before he was fully out of the room-Little girls need to learn some self control it doesn't look very lady like-With those words he walked into the locker room and began to take his clothes off he dropped them around and walked over to the shower turning the water all the way to the hottest the water washed away any former smell that kept annoying him he relaxed now the water calming-

message 28: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum came out of the shadows smirking."He needs to work on detecting when someone is in the room"She muttereed to herself.She walked over to the punching bag and put it back on the chain and smiled.She sighed and walked out of the room deciding to skip school and find things to charm

message 29: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

KazumaTrue (kazumatruw) | 57 comments Mod
Kazious was in the hall where Atalia and ary had ran into one another he had been leaning against a wall as he watched them smack into one another he laughed thinking no one would pay him any mind he was a second year student but it still felt like his first he had few friends but still was the out cast he leaned off the wall he so gracefully placed himself on that morning to watch the halls"-you ladies need some help-" He smiled a charming smile as he walked over in his black hoodie and his black beanie covering his dirty blonde hair his aburn eyes looking at the wildly

message 30: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*Arys eyes drifted to Kazious as her laughing stopped and she crossed her arms she lowered her hand from shaking atalias*-I think were fine here....-*her eyes watched him walk over he wasnt bad looking but a little skinny for her type but he made up for it in height*

message 31: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion grabbed a towel out of the giant bucket full of them he dried himself of and started picking his clothes up off the floor and folding them neatly in his arms as he wrapped the towel around his waist he walked towards the bench that held his bag and pulled out some frash clothes a nice black t-shirt that fit him skin tight and some boxers and jeans he got dressed and placed his dirty clothes back inside the bag and slung it over his back he walked out of the locker room and the training room and threw the hall as her neared a corner he saw Ary and a girl shorter then her and that boy named kazious that everyone stays away from he watched as he walked towards ary and this other girl and couldnt help feeling a twink in his chest he walked over to them to see what the fuss was about but before he could a peice of paper hit his foot he knelt down and picked it up the name Read Aryiio he neatly folded it and put it in his pocket as he kept walking he could smell a hint of smoke coming from kazious and the mix of lavander no doubte from ary he snapped into teacher mode-Hey Kazious I need to talk to you a moment?-

message 32: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Kazious threw his hands up and laughed at ary like he thought she was over reacting to something" No trouble hmmm what is it ary right? and atalia?" Just then he saw damion walking up from the corner of his eye and he quickly stepped away from the two girls as if he was going to leave but turned back once he herd the head trainer damion say something" Sure whats up?" he stepped towards damion

message 33: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*ary got a little anixious when she saw damion walk up she began to turn and shuffle something in her pocket trying to hide it and she started to step close to window acting as if she was hott so she could open it you could smeel the tobacco flakes in her coat from the pack of smokes she bought this morning before entering the school she was trying to get ride of the smell that was now shooting up her nose*

message 34: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum had found a secret entrance in the gym.She smiled, this is what i call a pity party she thinks.She walks around and swipes dust.She sighed and walked down a different flight of stairs.She came into the hallway were damion,aria,atalia and Kazious stood.Her eyes widened and she was glad she would be able to understand what they were talking about.So she stayed in the shadow and listened

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen frowned in confusion, and shifted directions. "shoot... I thought I heard someone say the class was this way... grrrr..." She sat down, her back against the wall. A look of total confusion on her face. Oh why did mum and pa send me here?! She held her head in her hands, and covered her ears.
Before being sent here, her parents had just kept her home so she wouldn't have to deal with the chaos and noise of the real world. As a result, she wasn't used to all the noise(and had an issue with hiding and controlling her emotions). She could hear all of the conversations going on in the floor she was on, and a few from upstairs and outside. It was totally overwhelming and confusing her and giving her a nasty headache. Plus now, on top of that, she was lost in the building and was going to be late for her first class in the school. What a great first day.... She sighed.

message 36: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum saw Aileen.Tatum quickly strode over to her.She reached over and said in barely a whisper"are u ok?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen glanced up at her. "This place is too noisy..." She whispered back.

message 38: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion stood his arms crossed as he walked Kazious into the corner he raised his brow and with a gentle suttle voice he tried to speak but out of the corner of his eye he was watching ary trying to hide something-Well Kazious Id like to know why you weren't in training yesterday?-

message 39: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum smiled sweetly at Aiuleen"Why don't you just get out of the noise find ur first class and talk to the teacher"Tatum says then walks over to damion and Kazious.She smiled at both of them and then stared at damion.She raised her eyebrows then slapped Damion.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen just sighed and shook her head, then massaged her forehead. "Doesn't help when you are lost..." She murmured quietly.

message 41: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion didnt move his head he kept looking at Kazious his big arms still crossed the girlish slap turning his cheek pink he looked towards the others paying no mind to tatum throwing her girlish fit but instead after thinking it over he grabbed her by the wrist and took her into a classroom his head glancing back at the few still in a circle-

message 42: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum smiles and asks"whats your first class and what classroom?"

message 43: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Kazious was astonished by the fact that tatum slapped a teacher a little uncomfortable by it he walked away from them looking back at her with an odd look as he walked back over to ary and atalia" Any Idea what that girls deal is seems like someone is throwing a fit?"

message 44: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (last edited Nov 21, 2010 07:09PM) (new)

tatum looked...confused at were she was at.She left damion to walk back over to the group and said"shut up Kazious!"Then Tatum darted her eyes to Aileen

message 45: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion pulled tatum into a desk before she had a chance to do a thing a hint of his strength showing he stood over her his arms halfway crossed and rubbing his temples he walked over and kicked the door close then calmly walked over to where tatum sat-What was the point of your slap.....you wanted my attention you got it! Speak up little girl or I might walk out of the room-his voice was sturn but he kept it very calm-

message 46: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum bursts out laughing.She answered"go ahead and leave i'll find a way out anyway..."

message 47: by KazumaTrue, ima rockstar-ROCKSTAR (new)

Kazious snickered as his ear twitched at the sound of tatum yelling shut up his little grin growing as he got close to aileen he leaned over her placing a palm on the wall speaking very quiet " you want to go some where quiet?...ill show you your class after you calm down if you feel like it"

message 48: by Damion (new)

Damion (DamionChaotic) | 43 comments -Damion turned and flung the door open and walked out of it not before giving a last word-You never grow up what a waste of breath-he walked out and past kazious kneeling on the wall he didnt pay attention to any of them he started walking towards the court yard it was time for his rounds-

message 49: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

As soon as damion had turned his back Tatum was up and out of the rrom.She ran bacck to were Kazious was kneeling.She was going to tell him to f*ck off but thought otherwise."She is extremely new and i dont trust you,i'll join.i said

message 50: by BookLover, ur prettyful!!!! Aww thanks so are u :] prettyfulest! (new)

*in all the action ary had slipped away and found her way to the training room she was excited when she saw the large bags hangin around she was ready to kick the shit out of something she walked over to the bag but before she hit it she took off her boots and scarf and put her hair in a ponytail she garbbed her ipod back out and started playing the same song as before as she punched into it over and over again her knuckles cracking and bleeding every time she hit it but she didnt mind a little pain*

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27