~Role Play Central~ discussion

Role Play > Fantasy RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 18 comments Mod
Stuff like faeries, elves, vampyres, ect.

message 2: by Kittykat4508 (new)

Kittykat4508 | 5 comments Mira slowly walked around the forest practicing stunning spells and so forth.

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Rin sat next to a tree, haft asleep.

((Rin looks like this right now http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo... http://mob36.photobucket.com/albums/e... ))

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka woke from a terrible dream, tears dripped from her eyes , her breath was heavy, she looked around the room getting back in touch with the real world

message 5: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Rin moved his((or her...? O.o)) hand onto a small thorn plant and woke up. "Crap!" Rin said sitting up.

message 6: by Kittykat4508 (new)

Kittykat4508 | 5 comments Mira heard someone yell and ran to where she heard the call come from. She hid behind a bush and watched.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka whipped away the tears and caught up with her breathing , She couldn't stand the stress in her house so she went out for a walk

message 8: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Rin looked at the thorn in his/her hand and sighed. "Great..." He/she muttered. Rin then pulled the thorn out of his/her hand.

message 9: by Kittykat4508 (new)

Kittykat4508 | 5 comments ((you just say it :P ))

Mira laughed quietly at the creature.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:56PM) (new)

April perambulated through the forest one chilly winter morning. She barely noticed the low temperature though, being what she was. Her thoughts took her back to the castle that bloody day.

'Mother!' My voice rang out across the stone corridor. 'Avril!' She called my original, French, name back. I remember her trying to tell me something, but her warning had been interupted by the humans driving a wooden stake through her. I can almost hear the shrill scream of pain that my mother cried before she was murdered. The noise haunts me. I can recall fleeing the castle after that. It was foggy. Ah yes, there was a thick mist hanging in the air. One could see only an armstretch in front of themselves. I picked up my heavy skirts and ran into the woods. Mortal men shouted and searched for me, wishing my death. But no, I was always ahead of them. Why I kept moving, hanging onto nothing, with no reason to live, I do not know. I cannot remember...

The scent of blood snapped April back into reality. She lifted her chin and inhaled the entoxicating aroma. Where was it coming from? April pushed on through the brush until she came apon a boy examining a small trickle of blood flowing from his hand. She clenched her jaw, resisting the urge to attack him. "Hello." She managed.

message 11: by Kittykat4508 (new)

Kittykat4508 | 5 comments Mira looked at the other girl who had walked over to Rin. she looked at the girls appearance and gasped it was a vampire. She quickly took out her wand and waited to see what the vampiress would do.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Wynter moved through the trees quietly observing everything. This was her first time away from her home and she wnated to make the best of it.

Helix drifted away from the other gaurd of the Elvan king and took his own path through the trees.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka couldn't help but wonder what her dreams were trying to tell her, fear struck in her soul and it showed clearly upon her face. She stopped by a near by berry bush and picked a few but she also heard talking, she crept a little closer to hear what was going on

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Helix stopped walking knwoing he was being watched. He clamped a hand on his sword hilt and looked through te trees.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka noticed she wasn't minding her own business so she slowly backed away trying not to make a sound

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Helix droped his hand from his sword and bowed his head. "Princess."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, it is quiet amazing," Helix replied. "Your highness it is not safe for you to be out here."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry guys, but I am leaving.))

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka continued on her way , She walked for a while and then took a rest under an old willow tree

message 20: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Rin stood and looked around. He/she sighed.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka pulled out a small journal out of the bag she was carrying and started writing

message 22: by Ember (new)

Ember (bookworm725) Astrid walked through the forest looking for prey

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) She wrote down her feelings and all the dreams she had that night, sometimes she would review the last she wrote but it always seemed to scare her

message 24: by Ember (new)

Ember (bookworm725) Astrid could smell fresh blood and it excited her. This was her one day of the month when she treated herself to human blood rather then her usual animal blood and chilled blood baggies. She headed towards the scent in hopes of finding her dinner.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) After Ashka was finished she backed up her stuff and feel asleep beside the tree

message 26: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments A girl walked down the street, her blonde hair swishing behind her.

message 27: by Ember (new)

Ember (bookworm725) Astrid came to a tree where a girl was sleeping. The scent of the blood from earlier was almost gone except for the little bit that lingered on the girl's lips. Astros snarled.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka's horse suddenly went into panic as it saw Astrid witch caused Ashka to wake

message 29: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments The girl walked up to Ashka and Astrid. "Hello." She smiled in a beautiful British accent.

message 30: by Ember (new)

Ember (bookworm725) "Who are you?" Astrid asked the girl

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments "Calypso." The girl smiled. She had the air of royalty.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka was still a little freaked for she just woke up to to strangers

message 33: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Calypso waved at Ashka. "Why hello."

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka waved back still unsure of what was going on

message 35: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Calypso smiled. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) A tear rolled down her cheek "I might" She said backing up

message 37: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Calypso took her hand. "No you won't."

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka grew scared of her self, she was afraid she might hurt Colypso and she didn't trust herself

(is Colypso a vampire or Human?)

message 39: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments ((Uhhh she's a light/fire nymph...))

"You won't hurt me." Calypso said sternly.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) She gave a slight smile and whipped away her tears "Are you sure?"

(what's that?)

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments "I'm positive." Calypso smiled.

((She's a nymph that controls fire and light.))

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) (oh okay)

Ashka stood to her feet but was a little shaky

message 43: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Calypso put an arm around her waste to steady her. "Are you okay?"

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) She nodded and gave a small smile

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Calypso smiled. "Okay."

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka walked toward her horse and petted it gently , The horse calmed down stood steady

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Calypso walked over to the horse then looked to it's owner. "May I?" She asked, wishing to pet((?)) it.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka smiled and nodded holding the horses rains

message 49: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Calypso reached out her hand and stroked the beautiful creatures snout.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Ashka smiled she knew her horse would behave around strangers like Calypso

« previous 1