Emma Watson Fan Club discussion

Let's Talk > Her New Haircut....................

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (potterheadarianatorwatsonator1) | 18 comments Mod
OK soooo as you may know Emma Watson got a haircut! I guess she was contractually forbidden to cut her hair during the filming of HP, so she finally got it!

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments I HATE EMMA WATSON'S NEW HAIRCUT!!!!!!! I WANT HER TO CHANGE IT!!

message 3: by Hannah (new)

well, she looks cute but I think we are just used to her long hair.......

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments well i guess but i like her hair longer... well thats just u no what i think

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments i luvved her locks she looked better with them, but i think that she kinda looks more sophisticated. BUT....BUT.... HER OLD HAIR WAS LEGENDARY I SO IT! I MISS THEM ALREADY!

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Seriously guys.. if you like Emma Watson so much then you should respect her descions lol just saying............ but yeah i did like her long hair lol.........

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments no i do i just like her old hair... thats all im saying shes not a bad person or anything

message 9: by Hannah (new)

OO I like your profile pic Emaan

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments thanks.... as i said im obsessed with her

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments not obsessed but u get what i mean

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Yeah I know what you mean lol..... im obsessed too

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments shes perrttyyy did u see the 7th harry potter part 1??

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Yeah.. did you? WASN'T IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD?

message 15: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments i luved the 7th one it was truly the movie of the century cant wait 4 the second part....:D

message 16: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments i still luv emma i guess but i guess in a way i will always see her as hermione the girl with the locks, but i guess tht waz the point of her gettin a haircut... to show us tht she isnt just hermione she is Emma too

message 17: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments nd plus i hav a quesstion 4 anyone who looks at this....
is emma watson or kristen stewart?? who's BOOK character is better? who's PERSON character is better?? im curious....:D BTW iim emma all the way....:-)

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments im emma to but i do like bella's character to!:D

message 19: by Hannah (new)

I know I can't wait, the dvd of the first part comes out on Emma's birthday! (APril 15th) Well, at least in New England(USA)

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Oh yes but I saw on the internet that she is growing her hair out to like a bob so she can have more opportunity's for like roles in movies and stuff. I can't wait to see that one...................

message 21: by Hannah (new)

EMMA ALL THE WAY! I think twilight is really bad, I hated the books, and the movies were sorta good but I liked the movie that made fun of twilight(i forget the name) way better. That's just my opinion so yah.

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments the twilight books r good but the twilight movies... thats wat i call bad acting!! i cant wait to see her hair in a bob!!

message 23: by Hannah (new)

YAH!!! oh yeah I know right those people are not good but at the same time that's kind of dissing Harry Potter because Rob Patterson was in one of the Harry Potters! (4) Well anyway, Harry Potter rocks.

message 24: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments emma will so rock a bob....but i agree with emaan, luv the books hate the movies. i also HATE bella! love jacob though!

message 25: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments rob wasnt even tht good in the harry potter 4.....

message 26: by Hannah (new)

yeah..................

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments wow i agree with everything one time i called him raw panson... it was really funny!:D

message 28: by Hannah (new)

lol

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments i like ur pic.

message 30: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments giggle giggle me remember raw panson....heehee

message 31: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments and u know what i think i have to except Emma's hair....i think i like it now... i mean i will always luv luv luv luv luv luv luv her locks better but i think she looks more chic and a bit older too.i luv her still...

message 32: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments oh and for those of you who dont know there are a couple of new pics of emma's new haircut on emma watson.com

message 33: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments emmawatson.com

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments i think i'll like her better in a bob to still make her look older, but without her pixie hair.

message 35: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments i think she wuld look cute in a bob too probly sophisticated...

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 21 comments hi guyss...so i havent see deathly hallows part 1 AND i still have too so ...i feel bad. bye now.

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments no mahek its ok... just read the book u will no what happend then!:D

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 21 comments k i will!

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments so what book r u reading??

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 21 comments waiting for normal

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments is it any good?? oh yeah guess what... i saw JUST GO WITH IT!!! it waz really funny.... on da weekend i rearranged my room, i went to see just go with it... then i went skating at coach lite

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments me u nd sheeno shud go skating 2gether it wud be fun! and yes i do kno how to skate.... now

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 21 comments haha lucky u!....:)

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments yeah... dude my room changed alot!! u shud see it!

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 21 comments yes i neeed toooo!!!

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 41 comments yeah... wen r u gonna cum ovr? (u nd sheeno)

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 21 comments idk...plan!

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 21 comments yes!! NOW.

message 50: by Shireen Zehra (new)

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 17 comments how bout this weekend? we can go watch deathley hallows prt 1 if its still in theaters! i miss u peeple....oh and we r totally off topic, lets talk about emma watson!lol.

« previous 1