Alex Pettyfer Fan Club!!!! discussion

Random Stuff. . . > HARRY POTTER 7 PART 1

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) omg ppls I saw The AMAZING HARRY POTTER 7 PART 1 last night!!! it was.. words fail me... AMAZING.. BETTER THAN AMAZING... INFINITY SPECTACULAR AMAZING!!!.. but also very dark and intence.. deffs 4 me

message 2: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW DID YOU SEE IT ALREADY?!?!?! IT DOESN'T COME OUT HERE UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!

message 3: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) oh well its already out here!!! AND ITS IS JUST EPIC-AMAZING

message 4: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Where did it stop?! Like what general area?

message 5: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) well it ends like wen voldemort gets the elder wand

message 6: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) its really mixed up though

message 7: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) What do you mean?

message 8: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Does it do the part where Harry, Ron, and Hermione get captured and are at the Malfoy's house? They Hermione gets tortured?! I love that part in the book...

Oh and is there lots of chemistry between Ron and Hermione?!

message 9: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) i dont want to ruin it !! but ma sis has read the book and the only thing im gonna tell ya is that wen hermione gets tortured its different from the book and it is really sad and scary

message 10: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) !!! :'(

message 11: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) NOOOOOO!!! I just really like it because Ron goes crazy trying to get to her and save her and it's so sweet! I don't want it different! Ahhhh, I bet I'm going to cry like a baby.

I was going to go see it today but I have pneumonia :(

message 12: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) oh no!!! but ron is really sad wen it happends so dnt worry!!!

I cried like a babie wen a certian elf dies!!! like really bad like ppl were tellin me to shhhh

message 13: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Oh no, I forgot that Dobby dies! Ahhhh, I'm going to cry so much :(

I'm like in love with Ron, but in a way where I totally support him and Hermione... if that makes sense. I love them together and I can't wait for them to finally hook up in this movie! They aren't supposed to kiss until the 2nd part, but it better be the most amazing and epic kiss ever!

message 14: by Wendes (new)

Wendes *spoiler for those that didn't read the book*
omg i hated how Fred dies!!! :(

message 15: by Nanna (new)

Nanna (overflowingshelf) Seeker wrote: "*spoiler for those that didn't read the book*
omg i hated how Fred dies!!! :("

He didn't die yet did he? I just saw it and I only remember him getting his ear cut off! I think he dies in the second part right?
Oh and I can't wait to see Ron and hermoine kiss!!
**SPOILERS!**
harry and Hermione kissing was a total shock right!?
But the movie was great!! Want to see it again!

message 16: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) WHAT?!?!?! HARRY AND HERMIONE KISS?!?!?! WTF?!?!?
when? why? WHAT?! I dont even care about spoilers right now, give me details!

message 17: by Nanna (new)

Nanna (overflowingshelf) Hahaha okay don't read beyond this people who don't want spoilers!!!

They kiss when Ron is trying to destroy the locket(horcrux) and it shows Voldemort as a hallucination trying to I guess "scare"him showing him his greatest fears....
1) the spiders
And then Voldermort tells him a bunch of mean stuff like he's not good enough!
Hermione and Harry appear as a hallucination and they keep telling Ron things like "no ones ever wanted you!" and "your not good enough"
And then IN A HALLUCINATION lol it show Harry and Hermione kissing but they are naked! Which had me gaping! LOL oh no nudity in the screen but just some skin lol

message 18: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) Rowan wrote: "WHAT?!?!?! HARRY AND HERMIONE KISS?!?!?! WTF?!?!?
when? why? WHAT?! I dont even care about spoilers right now, give me details!"

nooooo they kiss in the horcrux wen its showing rons worst fears!!! so its ok!!!

message 19: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) Vanessa wrote: "Hahaha okay don't read beyond this people who don't want spoilers!!!

They kiss when Ron is trying to destroy the locket(horcrux) and it shows Voldemort as a hallucination trying to I guess "scare"..."

iknow right about the naked bit!! wtf!! i didnt get it!! n btw fred didnt die and george is the one who looses his ear!! the morning of fleur and bills wedding with harry, george and ginny that is my favorite scene!!!

message 20: by Nanna (new)

Nanna (overflowingshelf) Lol yes! Oh I thought it was Goerge! Lol I guess I got them mixed up *again!
Lol oh god that part was too funny! He sticks his toothbrush in his ear! Lol had me cracking up! "I'm holey" :D

message 21: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Oh. My. God. You scared me beyond words. I knew they kissed when Ron was trying to destroy the locket, but I thought you meant like besides that. Phew, I almost murdered someone.

message 22: by Nanna (new)

Nanna (overflowingshelf) Oh no! Lol I was just so shocked! I cant remember if that was in the book or not?

message 23: by Wendes (new)

Wendes W.O.W.
no i don't think it was in the book....well the nudity part anyways. i remember the greatest fear part where Ron sees Harry and Hermoine together but it wasn't THAT extreme

message 24: by Nanna (new)

Nanna (overflowingshelf) Hm okay I'm going to re-read it now! Lol I wanna re-fresh my memory:)

message 25: by Wendes (new)

Wendes lol I can't wait for part 2 and i havne't even watched part 1 yet :P

message 26: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Yeah it was in the book... not the nudity but Harry and Hermione kiss when they come out of the locket. But they are all evil and creepy looking.

message 27: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) Vanessa wrote: "Lol yes! Oh I thought it was Goerge! Lol I guess I got them mixed up *again!
Lol oh god that part was too funny! He sticks his toothbrush in his ear! Lol had me cracking up! "I'm holey" :D"

*LUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUV*

message 28: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) i cant wait either

message 29: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) tehe im seeing it again!!! yaya yaya yaya!!!

message 30: by Wendes (new)

Wendes lol lucky!!!

message 31: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) ikr!!!

message 32: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I finally saw it!!!!!!!!!!! My life is now complete!!!!

message 33: by Wendes (new)

Wendes omg i havent yet still T.T

message 34: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 21 comments i saw it the day it came out i even skipped school

message 35: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) ahah

message 36: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 21 comments well i did
and im not even that big of a fan just an average one but my mom gave me the opportunity so i took it
come one no school that day and i got to watch the movie it was great!!!!!!!

message 37: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) it is great isnt it!! and i would have totes taken the oppotunity aswell!!

message 38: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 21 comments yes i know i loved the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) <3