Angelology (Angelology, #1) Angelology discussion

Anđeologija na srpskom

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Solaja (last edited Nov 17, 2010 07:27AM) (new)

Solaja Za Sajam knjiga u Beogradu, u izdanju Kompjuter biblioteke je izašao prevod knjige.
Korice knjige je kreirao Saša Prudkov.
Prevod je uradio Dragan Žujović.
http://knjige.kombib.rs/Andjeologija-...

Mindnights Angelology is a great book. I'm glad I have it.

Jeri I liked this book, but I wasn't captivated by it. Number one reason is that I didn't connect with Evangeline all that much. If the entire book had just been about the second act with a young Angela and the other nun I would have liked it much more. I really enjoyed the meat of the story in the middle. :)

Shawn Hopkins I loved this book! Loved the topic, the writing, and the setting!

Alison Jeri I completely agree. I LOVED that middle bit!

Idela This is a good book although slow at times. It was a over all good read.

message 7: by Monica (new)

Monica I didn't like this book it was lacking in the story and I was mad I spent 20 bucks for it

Idela Monica wrote: "I didn't like this book it was lacking in the story and I was mad I spent 20 bucks for it"

I understand your frustration in spending that much on a book and then disliking it. I recently purchased one on my IPad and ended up deleting it after chapter 1. I'm going to be sure in the future to check goodreads before I purchase another one.

Kali Idela wrote: "This is a good book although slow at times. It was a over all good read."

I completely agree with you.. I would have love a bit more action but the book is really complete...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought the book thoughtful and engaging. The mystery of discovery plus an excellent vocabulary made this book highly enjoyable for me.