Terminalcoffee discussion

General Fuckery > What do YOU want for Chrismas?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments I want enough money to finally file for my divorce and maybe a DVD of Cats &Dogs,the revenge of Kitty Galore. Since my birthday is on Christmas, I'll be happy if someone remembers to wish me a happy birthday.

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments I want everybody to just get along!

message 3: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
I want some new pajamas. And a new hat.

message 4: by Heidi (last edited Nov 17, 2010 07:59AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I want the T back in Chrismas.

message 5: by Sally, la reina (new)

HEIDERSON!

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments SALLERS!!!

message 7: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart a Netbook.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Heidi wrote: "I want the T back in Christmas."

Christmast?

I want a new camera, a good one, in the 500 dollar range. I asked a camera-freak friend for help and she said all sorts of fancy and incomprehensible things about cameras so I think I'm going to get her to recommend some in particular. I am willing to wait on the kitchenaide standing mixer for a good camera.

message 9: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments I'd settle for sleeping in past 7:00 a.m. and a day with no twin tears on the berber.

message 10: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I want the T back in Christmas."

Christmast?

I want a new camera, a good one, in the 500 dollar range. I asked a camera-freak friend for help and she said all sorts of fancy and in..."

My recommendation would be a Digital SLR RA, that way you can get different lenses as your abilities and needs change.

message 11: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i want a book, not sure which one yet.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

A couple of days off work, away from family, away from friends--time by my self ummm some lovely family time...

message 13: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments I would like to not have to cook christmas dinner. christmas is my birthday and I want the day off. If we do not have a winter storm, my sister is picking me up and I will have dinner and birthday celebration at her house. But if we get a bad storm, I'll end up cooking for my in-laws and ex.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Nothing for me, thanks.
Hanukah, on the other hand...

message 15: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Sarah Pi wrote: "Nothing for me, thanks.
Hanukah, on the other hand..."

Hell, I already bought you one of these. Guess I'll have to return it. Even Dick Cheney would look good behind a Gretsch White Falcon.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Barb wrote: "Hey, do they make Happy Hanukah cards?"

Yes.

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Clark wrote: "Sarah Pi wrote: "Nothing for me, thanks.
Hanukah, on the other hand..."

Hell, I already bought you one of these. Guess I'll have to return it. Even Dick Cheney would look good behind a Grets..."

Clark, I might just convert for that guitar.

message 18: by Jammies (new)

Jammies I would like a job, kthxbai.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments New front brakes for me, apparently.

message 20: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Oh, Sarah, Bluebee Cube already needs brake work? :( I'm sorry.

message 21: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I would like a new laptop. My last one is dead. And just in time for the website where I had all my writing (with edits) saved to disappear... FML.

message 22: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments fuckers.

message 23: by Jammies (new)

Jammies :( Heidi, is any of it salvagable? *kicks disappearing website in the bytes*

message 24: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I dunno... I've been communicating with a friend of mine that I met on that website. He lives in Germany, though, so our communication's been about a message a day. I hope he's kidding.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Jammies wrote: "Oh, Sarah, Bluebee Cube already needs brake work? :( I'm sorry."

Bluebee Cube has actually needed brake work since we got her, since we keep taking her to the dealership and saying "do you hear that?" and they say no.

But this is my little Honda.

message 26: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (bonfiggi) Health for my loved ones, and myself.

message 27: by Annette (new)

Annette Hart | 171 comments Sadly, I really would like one of those pink 'Hetty' vacuum cleaners but, as I know this kind of unglamorous item is not allowed, perhaps I could just have one of the desk top ones.

Oh,... and 6 tickets for me, my husband and 4 children to unexpectedly turn up at my brother's place in New Zealand (timed for Xmas optional).

message 28: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Jammies wrote: "I would like a job, kthxbai."

Anything in particular, Jammies?

message 29: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) Books. This is all I ever asked for since I was 9 years old and gave up on the idea of ever getting that pony.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2010 03:20PM) (new)

I gave up on the pony too, I always wished for a push bike instead. I may as well have wished for the moon. I was really cross the year my brother got a bike and I got a stupid jewelry box.

message 31: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Welcome to TC Annette!

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments I got the pony! It just took until I was thirty!

message 33: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 136 comments Peace on Earth, goodwill Towards men and Epic Mickey for Wii.

message 34: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments I have no idea...

message 35: by Annette (new)

Annette Hart | 171 comments Thank you, Jim.

message 36: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments I asked my son for a gift card for Barnes &Noble not only for Christmas but for my birthday which is on Christmas. and yes, it has to be 2 separate cards,thank you. He asked me for another order of Earl Grey tea from Bigelow's.

message 37: by Jammies (new)

Jammies RandomAnthony wrote: "Jammies wrote: "I would like a job, kthxbai."

Anything in particular, Jammies?"

One where I didn't have to work would be nice, but since I've now been underemployed for almost 11 months, anything legal that doesn't involve poo or phone sales sounds good.

message 38: by Lori (new)

Lori Jammies, what do you have against poo? Huh? HUH? :D

As per the past 6 years, I am getting exactly what I want - the boys out of town - peace and quiet, my own schedule, doing what I darn please!

Meanwhile I have no idea what to get Jake for Hannukah, which is very early this year.

message 39: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Lori, for a childless spinster, I've seen far too much poo, and have no intention of working with it.

message 40: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments @ Sarah Pi: Who is BluBee Cube?
@ Clark: I like to sometimes imagine my name is Gretsch.

For Christmas I want a new wallet.

message 41: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments Holla!

message 42: by Jan (new)

Jan | 241 comments When I was in high school, I so badly wanted a typewriter. Never got one. When my brother was in high school some years later, HE got one. It left a scar. As for this year, I'm hoping (expecting) my son to give me a subscription to Netflix as he always does. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Beyond that, I wish for my family to have health, happiness, and all that stuff.

message 43: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments I want the $20k Kevin is giving away

message 44: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments We have an old typewriter in one of the work offices that people sometimes use to type on forms that don't scan easily. When someone uses it I stand and watch with fascination until they tell me to leave. I also told my kids that when I started college instead of computers my university had a room full of typewriters. They thought I was fucking with them.

message 45: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments I took my own typewriter to college.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Phil wrote: "I took my own typewriter to college."

Me, too, Phil. PCs came in while I was at college. I had college roommates who were computer savvy, and they lent me a copy of WordPerfect on one of those big floppies. I used it when I was working on my senior papers, in the PC lab.

It was a lot more work to bold and italicize, back then. Html code is nothing, NOTHING, compare to having to all the alts and function keys and whatnot you had to type back then. :)

message 47: by Sally, la reina (new)

in what sort of jobs does one deal with poo?

message 48: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments Stablehand, dog walker, childcare, elder care, nursing, porta-potty cleaning, plumbing. Probably a lot more, too.

message 49: by Jan (new)

Jan | 241 comments Landscaper, septic system worker, veterinarian.

message 50: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Diaper washer.

« previous 1